Who is Kevin Arnett who works at the Hospital ?

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
John doe

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 18, 2012
he gets around in 2 years 1 here and 1 in celina who knows the families ?
Nurse

Jamestown, TN

#2 May 18, 2012
he divorced his wife,Tammy V. from Alpine divorced her man after she met him in the hospital she had surgery .after 30 years she dumped Jimmy for him,He had another girl in Celina hospital who was married to. He lost every thing because he couldn't keep it in his pants .
Country Boy

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 19, 2012
it is funny you reap what you sow ,I saw your pic. on J S couch it was nice .every one has good luck may u get every thing you have coming to you.keep it up big boy and I mean boy you messed with the wrong man he has the rest of his live to get you punk ,hahaha.
justa a wandering

Jamestown, TN

#4 May 19, 2012
I really thought it was slanderous to put names on here. People playing on others pain. Haven't there been several successful lawsuits where names were used. Just saying.
haha

Jamestown, TN

#5 May 19, 2012
is there anything really funny about all this?
Country Boy

Jamestown, TN

#6 May 20, 2012
justa a wandering wrote:
I really thought it was slanderous to put names on here. People playing on others pain. Haven't there been several successful lawsuits where names were used. Just saying.
This is not your biz.so stay out Mr law suit real men don't call the law they take care of there own things.
Hello

Jamestown, TN

#7 May 21, 2012
haha wrote:
is there anything really funny about all this?
yes it is really funny you don't know how funny but i can show pic.that tell the truth i have copies him and her june 2010;he forgives them he has more women than he can handle know.
Pops

Livingston, TN

#8 May 21, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>This is not your biz.so stay out Mr law suit real men don't call the law they take care of there own things.
No.....real men know proper grammar. Lawsuit is one word. Also "there" is a place. Example: "over there" indicating a specific location. Their is a pronoun indicating posession when used as an adjective before a noun. Example: "their house"

Please be a "real man" and do not post on Topix until you learn basic 3rd grade English.

Thank you
Country Boy

Jamestown, TN

#9 May 22, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....real men know proper grammar. Lawsuit is one word. Also "there" is a place. Example: "over there" indicating a specific location. Their is a pronoun indicating posession when used as an adjective before a noun. Example: "their house"
Please be a "real man" and do not post on Topix until you learn basic 3rd grade English.
Thank you
hahaha your funny it is none of your bis. so stay out of it.
public forum

Jamestown, TN

#10 May 22, 2012
You bring all this garbage out to a public forum, and you think you have the option of telling ANYONE it is none of their business. And this forum is just one of many you have trashed your poor ex and children on. You have made it everyones' business that reads this forum. Who could blame your ex-wife for finding any kindness from anyone or anywhere she could? She surely never found any from you Country Boy. She should have never married you in the first place. Why don't you get a life and leave her alone, haven't you made the poor thing suffer enough. You are just jealous she has a far better and happier life now than she ever had with you. You never made her happy from day one. They are all better off with you out of their lives.
you said it

Jamestown, TN

#11 May 22, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....real men know proper grammar. Lawsuit is one word. Also "there" is a place. Example: "over there" indicating a specific location. Their is a pronoun indicating posession when used as an adjective before a noun. Example: "their house"
Please be a "real man" and do not post on Topix until you learn basic 3rd grade English.
Thank you
He's just jealous his ex found a real man to treat her right. He never gave her anything but a hard way to go.
Arney

Jamestown, TN

#12 May 22, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>This is not your biz.so stay out Mr law suit real men don't call the law they take care of there own things.
Uhhuh and didnt you spend sum time in the local jail for taken them things in too yore own hands there CB. an it pretty much looks like yore wanten too be back there.do you think people in a five county area dont no who you are on all these things you are spreding around about yore ex and other men an hurting her an kids
who cares

Jamestown, TN

#13 May 22, 2012
public forum wrote:
You bring all this garbage out to a public forum, and you think you have the option of telling ANYONE it is none of their business. And this forum is just one of many you have trashed your poor ex and children on. You have made it everyones' business that reads this forum. Who could blame your ex-wife for finding any kindness from anyone or anywhere she could? She surely never found any from you Country Boy. She should have never married you in the first place. Why don't you get a life and leave her alone, haven't you made the poor thing suffer enough. You are just jealous she has a far better and happier life now than she ever had with you. You never made her happy from day one. They are all better off with you out of their lives.
no ones talking about her , just him . he made it personal calling jimmy all the time.
who cares

Jamestown, TN

#14 May 22, 2012
Arney wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhuh and didnt you spend sum time in the local jail for taken them things in too yore own hands there CB. an it pretty much looks like yore wanten too be back there.do you think people in a five county area dont no who you are on all these things you are spreding around about yore ex and other men an hurting her an kids
you can say all this bull you want he loves them still and wanted to be her friend like she said,this is not about her just the punk that still calls him and the lawsuit that will have all of you in court.
who cares

Jamestown, TN

#15 May 22, 2012
Arney wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhuh and didnt you spend sum time in the local jail for taken them things in too yore own hands there CB. an it pretty much looks like yore wanten too be back there.do you think people in a five county area dont no who you are on all these things you are spreding around about yore ex and other men an hurting her an kids
he still loves them,never would he hurt them ,this isn't about her so why are you trying to change the subject . trying to say things about jimmy don't change the fact and the pic.i have seen ,you thank that you can hurt him anymore you can't his heart is ripped out ,he loved them anyway no matter what had taken place.he has a better life know and forgives them.all he ever wanted was to see his kids.
Arney

Jamestown, TN

#16 May 22, 2012
well ole pall you must be the won that cares. at lest the won that only cares four thiersefs. she had to have the won of these crazy topix taken off cause you went off on her. why dont you just let it all go. she has moved out to a nice man now an is happiest i have ever seen her. man jus let the woman live sum happy years. you couldnt make her happy an you no it. let it rest man jus let it rest
Pops

Livingston, TN

#17 May 22, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha your funny it is none of your bis. so stay out of it.
I see you haven't learned any more grammar since your previous post.

"Your" is possessive indicating ownership. Example: That is YOUR grammar book.

You should have used "YOU'RE", which is a simple contracting meaning "you are".

Please try to learn the difference.

Again, Thank you.
hello

Livingston, TN

#18 May 23, 2012
Arney wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhuh and didnt you spend sum time in the local jail for taken them things in too yore own hands there CB. an it pretty much looks like yore wanten too be back there.do you think people in a five county area dont no who you are on all these things you are spreding around about yore ex and other men an hurting her an kids
it is not CB it is J V
hmmmmmm

Livingston, TN

#19 May 23, 2012
Seems to me this person from Jamestown needs to get a life!!!!!!!
Arney

Jamestown, TN

#20 May 23, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text> it is not CB it is J V
yeah i no who it is, so dose every one that reads this. just hate to see him back in jail four doing this junk. he gave his ex nothing but a live of living hell four almost 30 years, i had herd he was getting his live togather /but i musta herd wrong dont gess he will ever change. just hate it four T an the kids thay diserve better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are they searching for Curtis? 8 min Abcdefg 1
Langford for Mayor 25 min Megan 182
Clinton's popularity Declines 3 hr dont know a crook 2
Here comes Hillary!! Look out, America! 4 hr Billy 14
new AH Roberts VP (Jun '14) 6 hr Julia 36
All Overton County Elected Offical Should tak... 7 hr Agree 8
TaThe Rich help the Middle Class and Poor 8 hr Uncle Sam 1
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]