Livingston pharmacist arrested on dru...

Livingston pharmacist arrested on drug charges

There are 14 comments on the Cookeville Herald story from Oct 17, 2006, titled Livingston pharmacist arrested on drug charges. In it, Cookeville Herald reports that:

Mary Jo Denton Herald-Citizen Staff LIVINGSTON -- A longtime pharmacist who owns and runs a drug store on a quiet street just around the corner from an elementary school here was arrested yesterday on charges ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cookeville Herald.

KEYLOVER

Saluda, SC

#1 Nov 2, 2006
I can't believe this small town in a city that business would have been nail up in a hour-warrent or not if 1 thing was illegal in a place of business and 1000 feet from a school they would board it up and take everything that man owned.
what

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2008
what r u talking about dougs place
okay

Jonesville, SC

#5 Sep 3, 2008
Myself and many others have heard that the son of the pharmacist had openly admitted and turned himself in for the murder of the missing Thrasher man. Is this true?
oh well

Monroe, TN

#6 Sep 3, 2008
i havent heard that
LAZEY DAZEY

Columbia, SC

#7 Sep 22, 2008
just who is this ? i didn't hear this but i never hear anything can you tell me more
I am Woman Hear me Roar

Cookeville, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2008
KEYLOVER wrote:
I can't believe this small town in a city that business would have been nail up in a hour-warrent or not if 1 thing was illegal in a place of business and 1000 feet from a school they would board it up and take everything that man owned.
Believe it, it's been going on for decades.

“Oh Happy Day”

Since: Aug 08

Monroe, TN

#9 Nov 28, 2008
Is it really true that the charges were dropped?
nosy to

Monroe, TN

#10 Nov 28, 2008
tenniedoodles wrote:
Is it really true that the charges were dropped?
I read that on another post here It's a shame if it's true
capoeirakid

Germantown, MD

#11 Nov 29, 2008
That pharmacist was DUMB!
Advise911

Warrenton, VA

#12 Nov 29, 2008
Hey all, I used to be a poster on this site under Ab45 long time ago, just came back and i see that some posters have changed things a lot , but yo guys look like a decent group. Anyway goodmorning, so what exactly happened, the link is dead when you click on it. So please fill me in.
Brian

Penfield, NY

#13 Jul 21, 2009
Advise911 wrote:
Hey all, I used to be a poster on this site under Ab45 long time ago, just came back and i see that some posters have changed things a lot , but yo guys look like a decent group. Anyway goodmorning, so what exactly happened, the link is dead when you click on it. So please fill me in.
nice!!
watcher

Jonesville, SC

#14 Jul 21, 2009
This man still has many many charges pending and it doesn't look good for him. These things take time.

Whoever tried to link his son as a murderer to the missing Thrasher boy should be sued for slander.
That is a lie and very very damaging , perhaps the most damaging thing Ive ever seen on Topix.
Brian

Penfield, NY

#15 Jul 21, 2009
top floor
piercit

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jul 21, 2009
Advise911 wrote:
O yea, here it is ab45, just like I said..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee booher 3 min sarah278 3
Overton county jail 3 hr taxpayer 15
cops want respect (Feb '14) 6 hr OVC Buzz 62
Another Lie He Told,,promising to respect the w... 9 hr voter 5
Dumocrats 11 hr YouSumBitches 1
Misty at Hutchinson 13 hr Friend 62
For My Daughter 14 hr johnson1 2

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance