Help for Christmas
Connor

Dickson, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Does anyone know where to go for help with christmas? Working but just cant make it happen......
ton

Monroe, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Connor wrote:
Does anyone know where to go for help with christmas? Working but just cant make it happen......
How many kids do you have and ages?
distressed

Livingston, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Connor wrote:
How many children? Age and gender of children? need more info. and would be glad to help in any way.
Connor

Dickson, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2012
ton wrote:
<quoted text>How many kids do you have and ages?
2kids 14 boy and 18 girl.... both said they didnt care about christams because they had me..... was sweet but made me feel even worse..... i am going to school and spouses job barely pays bills but too much for assistance....
Connor

Dickson, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2012
ton wrote:
<quoted text>How many kids do you have and ages?
2 kids 14 boy and 18yr girl......
Merry Christmas

Springfield, SC

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Livingston Jaycees have a Christmas for Kids program. I would check with one of their members. Call the Chamber of Commerce to get contact info.
christmas help

Livingston, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2012
The jaycees are great but wont help with older kids, i tried my self. There just isnt much help for a working parent who wants to give there kids a christmas but must choose to pay the bills instead. Hard year for the working poor.
Connor

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2012
christmas help wrote:
The jaycees are great but wont help with older kids, i tried my self. There just isnt much help for a working parent who wants to give there kids a christmas but must choose to pay the bills instead. Hard year for the working poor.
Yeah....no help for older kids, oh well, its all ok! Thank you very much for ur help
christmas

Rickman, TN

#10 Dec 19, 2012
how about some of the churches in town, try steven street church in cookeville they have helped people , what about the sherriff dept do they know of anything,
distressed

Livingston, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....no help for older kids, oh well, its all ok! Thank you very much for ur help
I noticed that you typed "ur" for the word your. Do you have a cell plone?
stupid question

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2012
distressed wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that you typed "ur" for the word your. Do you have a cell plone?
you dont need a cell to type ur,,, a little stupid to ask right
friend

Livingston, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
stupid question wrote:
<quoted text> you dont need a cell to type ur,,, a little stupid to ask right
u are right.What difference does it make whether they have a cell phone?You can get a free one if you qualify.
Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2012
I understand what it`s like with the older kids, I`ve BEEN there. I might be able to help, how does one exchange contact info on here? Thanks
Connor

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2012
distressed wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that you typed "ur" for the word your. Do you have a cell plone?
Yes? Have learned the proper text phases thnx to my kids! Lol! We are gonna be fine, my kids are so good about it all and we did manage to get a few things!
Connor

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2012
Thank you all, nice to know there are good people out there! God bless u all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student Drug Testing 11 min jay moose 11
Searching for someone 32 min Opinionated 11
Julie Hayes 1 hr jay moose 11
Trump Like All Republicans Lie or become men of... 4 hr jay moose 4
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 4 hr Tired 1,564
Coopers Recycling (Mar '12) 5 hr hott 17
O.C. Has so many on Welfare or just won't work,... 5 hr jay moose 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages