truth

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

it did happen. his wife did come an go off the security guard was outside when it happened.
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Steve dont get on here and listen to what these dumba$$ people say!! They,all start this crap just to sit back n have a good laugh at tha cost of someone else cuz their life sucks!!!! get over yourself and stop tryin to make anybody else u can miserable!!! Its gettin a lil old now!!
Smitty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Look here steve is my brother and i have his back and he has been through enough so u better b tellin the facts cause when i find out she has been messin around and it will come out i promise u will have me to deal with...lets find out the truth first.. we get all worked up over someone that might b pissed at steve for some reason.. So stand up and say ur name and work it out face to face instead of this bullshit chat room.. Its always easy to hide lol
Tonyas daughter

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Is 'wtf or the truth' gonna say who the man is or his wife? Dont think so cause its not true. put your name on here and quit hidin behind the computer .
Beatitman

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I don't matter what you do or don't do for that f...ing place cause the management will do whatever they want(or at least what they can get away with) to the temps and the full timers...they are trying to stir up something over here at plant 2....trying to get rid of some us I guess....Fat a.. Poindexter trying to get some to take a lay off I have heard...I can see that! same thang will happen at plant 1 I have heard also....BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK! Just saying....
jojim

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

every body go to eatons where bern mccann, tammy norris husband & keith cyphers went. som eone said debbie morgan said for u all come out there.
Beemer

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I don't think they are out there as of yet!
Billy Bob

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Well Well That FAT A.. and Saggy Belly David Robbins may be waking up from his sleep...at plant 1 he is (trying) to slow down overtime...well so they say....if he would get his small head out of his big butt he could figure out the problem a long time ago....(no management)good luck with that....back in the back...they say Randy and Jason want overtime no matter what they have to do to get it...all I can say (NO LIFE)...look, watch and hear their big ego mouths and you will know why....all of these people would have a hard time at another place cause they couldn't be GODS and treat people like dirt...they might get their big butts knocked off....good luck to all at Hutchinson you need it
turkeycaller

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Heard Hutchinson may sell to someone in China....maybe they will change management as well....something needs to happen to that place to get it back on track....Get rid of Edna,Lorrrie,Fat Butt David Robbins,Jack P.,Randy Auberson and some of those terrible techs and start over....temps need to be hired or let go....why string them along for years? Hope the change is for the better....they may want to start over all together..who knows...could be for the best
tonya

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

turkeycaller wrote:
Heard Hutchinson may sell to someone in China....maybe they will change management as well....something needs to happen to that place to get it back on track....Get rid of Edna,Lorrrie,Fat Butt David Robbins,Jack P.,Randy Auberson and some of those terrible techs and start over....temps need to be hired or let go....why string them along for years? Hope the change is for the better....they may want to start over all together..who knows...could be for the best
don't forget Scott Franklin
turkeycaller

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

OH YEah.....thats right
apryl n don cooper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text> you don,t know the half of it ... can,t believe this guy hasn,t had a sexual harrasment complaint put against him !
look my name is apryl an I've been with don for years an yes we live together, if he's in there f** kn around i want to know! I do know of one. He had to take pills to do it,he said it stoped, if it hasn't i want to know!!! So then she can clean up his shit after he blows out his ass!!!she can deal with a lier, cheat and he has no $$$ childsuport eats it up!!!!! So do tell enought is enough!!!!
JoJoEater

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Who gives a s..t about all your lives??? So much s..t get rid of them all and start over.....You don't have to put up with all this bull....Hutchinson would be a better place to work if there were not so many a.. holes.....then again there would be very few people working there...All the men there are a.. holes who think their s..t don't stink...most of the women are sluts or old crows who has a cob up their a.. so just work and SHUT THE HELL UP or dump these sorry a.. cheating varmets....
turkeycaller

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Heard clitis Carr is coming back to be a supervisor at plant 1.....he'll get the party started like he did in the 80's there...ha ha...maybe he will get big belly David Robbins to loosen the cob he has up his a.. just saying
Anyclue

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Found out what you need to know yet?
Steve Matthews wrote:
I Want the facts and the truth!!!!
Ready

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Wish he would come back. Worked for him as supervisor before and he actually was pretty cool.
turkeycaller wrote:
Heard clitis Carr is coming back to be a supervisor at plant 1.....he'll get the party started like he did in the 80's there...ha ha...maybe he will get big belly David Robbins to loosen the cob he has up his a.. just saying
whitenerd

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Yeah he would keep the party going alright.....course he is getting a little rusty around the gills now....cant pary with the young dogs now so he lays on the porch....can't that Randy Auberson party or is he a stick in the dirty butt? He's a big sour nerd ....he wouldn't know how to party....
built for work

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I have not heard about Don Cooper seeing anyone. I did hear about Bren, got by with it for a long time.Randy wouldn't put out money for a party.
I did hear that edna is sick, bad as she's treated people this is understandable,there is still five dum asses to go,they will all pay for the way they have treated people. They think thir authourity exempts them from rules, regulations, laws,and of the power of GOD. So mistaken, I love it..........
whitenerd

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

i dont want anyone to be sick or hurt....but if you get hurt in there...they will try everything in their power to blame you....someone got hurt today and we heard those dumb a..es in the back were saying it was her fault...I hope she is ok and takes legal action....management doesnt care about anyone out there....people like Edna dont care about the workers but she may feel different now about some things since the shoe is on her foot!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Pete 140,772
What knots 5 hr guest 1
overton county school system 5 hr jack 128
Garry Smith 5 hr fatboy 4
Livingston regional hospital patient danger (Feb '13) 6 hr Raven 293
Webbs 7 hr friend 18
Overton ambulance service 7 hr big tom 2
He is a LIAR 9 hr Concerned 15
•••
•••
•••
Livingston Dating

more search filters