United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text> you don,t know the half of it ... can,t believe this guy hasn,t had a sexual harrasment complaint put against him !
He's so arrogant he'll talk his way out of it!!!
truely

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I been at Hutchinson for 5 month and it is a good job but the people run it they suck Dave Robbins and Scott Franklin. And Lori do your job get people who for u not against u
know for a fact

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

tired temp wrote:
The temps work as hard as everyone else but the management want hire you....That dumb a...David Robbins and Lori thanks its funny to make all of us work 6 and 7 days a week...They cant do anything during the week so we have to work while they are home with their families...That fat a.. David Robbins has been at the fair all week sitting on his big butt while that other dumb a.. new subervisor is about as bad....That place is the only one that want hire temps after 90 days cause they don't care a rats a.. about anyone but their self....
So damn true!!...They just hired one person last week and screwed another one out of getting hired on because she missed the drug screening because she was at her uncles funeral! How messed up is that! She was told "maybe next time"!! THAT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT THERE EMPLOYEES!!
wheres you at

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

ladida wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah , b4 I forgets .. this ain,t to scare all you wif(y)s out there .. this is more of an advertisement for all you men foke out there ... come and get it ... same place , same price ... discount if you bring a friend ...
Hey baby wheres you at fridey night. I was waiting on you in that there parking lot to get me some and i not see no action. Are you on vacation? I gots dollas. Lots a dollas. I like me a purdy mouth. Are you married babyż Id like to have me a baby
Survivor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

wheres you at wrote:
<quoted text> Hey baby wheres you at fridey night. I was waiting on you in that there parking lot to get me some and i not see no action. Are you on vacation? I gots dollas. Lots a dollas. I like me a purdy mouth. Are you married babyż Id like to have me a baby
seen her at walgreens getting air freshener for the fishy smell???
long one

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I saw her with R. Auberson at the LOVE SHACK....That place rocks and a lot of people from Hutchinson go there....all that nasty at work not enough so go there for more....
tired

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

It would be nice if they could keep things running so we could get out parts and not have to work every weekend. I thought they were going to work on things and get them running better while we were off for the 4th. what a joke! Another lie. Then we get bitched at for shit not being clean. Its not the peoples fault. It management. You got one broom for the whole cell to sweep with and shit its just a part of a broom. No cleaning supplies or towels. We tell everybody we see that we need this stuff. All they do is put you off or tell you to tell someone else. Thats the way it is with eveything around there you get put off or they tell you to tell someone else and nothing ends up getting done about it.
Big Bird

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

This place sucks and doesn't care about anyone at all...o yeah....unless you kiss a.. all the time and wear your ball and chain proudly....some people work all the time up front at plant 1 on weekends and 10 hours a day and still can't get anything done...it's got to be that fat a.. Dave Robbins he don't know s..t...he is a fat joke....and that Lori...we've not saw her in a long time...maybe she is gone and we don't know it...
lonely

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

ahh well we cant have that a* hole takin our game now can we. ill get me some skunk head yet! yumm yumm them young nasty thangs
truely

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Big Bird wrote:
This place sucks and doesn't care about anyone at all...o yeah....unless you kiss a.. all the time and wear your ball and chain proudly....some people work all the time up front at plant 1 on weekends and 10 hours a day and still can't get anything done...it's got to be that fat a.. Dave Robbins he don't know s..t...he is a fat joke....and that Lori...we've not saw her in a long time...maybe she is gone and we don't know it...
u r right
virgel

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

they are bringing back the robots, to replace a lot of the workers, in about 2 months.
truely

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Scott franklin is a joke
Randy Dandy at Hutchinson

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

you are all jealious of my authority...shame shame I just want to be there all day and people make fun of me...Plant 1 is doing just fine I have you know and I am the best....so just shut the fart up....
help

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

You know we could get parts out if the machines werent broke down all the time and they would keep the quailty lady out of the cells. All she does is slow us down or shut us down. Then nobody can make a decision on if the parts are ok to run or if they are bad. Yesterday they were ok. Today they are all bad. No wonder nobody knows what to do. Nobody around the place has the balls to make a decision. You never know what time to come in the next day till its time to go. Then some people dont get told. You can go ask but you just get an i dont know yet. We shouldnt have to go hunt somebody down to find out what time to come in everyday. Its managements responsibilty to let you know what hours your working. Not the other way around. People feel like management cares nothing about them or anything else for that matter. So how can they expect us to care about anything? We all want this to be a better place to work seems like they dont care.
bojangle

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

thats how its been for last 28 yrs,.
old timer

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

bojangle wrote:
thats how its been for last 28 yrs,.
exactly, get over it.
Randy Dandy at Hutchinson

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I care soooo much that is why I want to be there all the time...although I don't have much to do but strut my stuff...but anyway...Chy. up front hasn't got a clue whats going on...quality just has to do what someone tells them to...I am so proud I don't see quality that much...thats because I am so good
susie q

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

back when randy r. was quality y could ask him about something he would tell u yes r no & didnt give u a bunch of nonesence about not knowing if it was good r not. go randy.
crazy

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

How hard is it for these dumbasses to keep us in supplies and the machines running. They want us to get parts out but we cant something always happens. If we arent out of supplies and coil then its the machines are down. None of this is the workers fault but we get the blame. How hard can it be to figure out how many hours were working the next day. First we get told 8 then a few minutes later right before the bell wait its 10 now. Half the people dont get told. Then they dont show and we spend the first 2 or 3 hours pretty much doing nothing. Nobody knows what to do. Its a train wreck. Machines are down and no maintenance there. By the time things do get back to going people are done disgusted and out of the mood to work hard.
yeah

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Same thing again today. Down the first 2 hours. People were out. What a waste of time. This shit about us having to get rate everyday to get off on saturday is some bullshit. I aint busting my ass cause it aint gonna happen. I aint playing that game. Im doing as little as i can get away with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min wrong 123,720
Blow bag will be gone in 2014 8 min 2 cents 20
our money 1 hr hippie jim from babes 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Youare 8,454
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr WTSenior 58,310
Gas Prices Continue to increase Under Obama 3 hr Ben 23
School Board Candidates 10 hr Hammer 60
•••

Freeze Warning for Overton County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••
•••