pokedoke

Livingston, TN

#250 Feb 13, 2013
I dont know and dont care where Lorrie is going.........I hope Randy Dandy gets her job....I just LOVE him Happy Valentines Day..........who is Chris Cantril? who is that James Reeder or Lonnie Reeder trying to get Randy Dandy? I dont think he is like that....Im not sure though......I hope Hutchinson will do good without that Lorrie....she doesnt care about anyone....that fat fart butt David Robbins may be on his way out also from what I have heard....he is fartuseless....he is crazy..no one likes him and they sure dont want to help him....Good Luck Randy Dandy
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#251 Feb 13, 2013
going to mexico to look for a new workplace
Wally

United States

#252 Feb 14, 2013
That's not nice. She is a powerful, sexy woman.
that what james reed

Ocala, FL

#253 Feb 14, 2013
pokedoke wrote:
Randy Auberson at Hutchinson is so lovely he walks like a walking horse....I love to look at him although he is the but of that horse cause he is the most hateful person I have ever met....he is sniffing at anything that walks...Good Luck Randy Dandy
gay boy
I hear that

Jamestown, TN

#256 Feb 26, 2013
pokedoke wrote:
I dont know and dont care where Lorrie is going.........I hope Randy Dandy gets her job....I just LOVE him Happy Valentines Day..........who is Chris Cantril? who is that James Reeder or Lonnie Reeder trying to get Randy Dandy? I dont think he is like that....Im not sure though......I hope Hutchinson will do good without that Lorrie....she doesnt care about anyone....that fat fart butt David Robbins may be on his way out also from what I have heard....he is fartuseless....he is crazy..no one likes him and they sure dont want to help him....Good Luck Randy Dandy
Morgan may come back.
southern rebel

Rantoul, IL

#257 Mar 3, 2013
I see you have a new plant's manager coming to. hutchinson livingston. Hopefully new leadership will listen and communicate better, motivating all employees to drive continuous improvement on the floor and throughout the office areas. This can keep jobs from being beat out by the mexico plant. Good luck to you all. GOD BLESS.
hooray

Mount Juliet, TN

#258 Mar 5, 2013
southern rebel wrote:
I see you have a new plant's manager coming to. hutchinson livingston. Hopefully new leadership will listen and communicate better, motivating all employees to drive continuous improvement on the floor and throughout the office areas. This can keep jobs from being beat out by the mexico plant. Good luck to you all. GOD BLESS.
maybe the new plant manager will do something about all the mess up in chrysler, That place is going down fast. theyre losing all the good workers and thats going to be their downfall. Good luck finding other jobs if there is any out there
bushybeaver

Livingston, TN

#259 Mar 7, 2013
You say Lonnie Reeder wears girls panties? He kinda walks with a twist....he would make someone a good girlfriend.....the new manager will be as bad as all the rest....they will have to do what (their) bosses say......have you guys not figured that out yet? work work work your asses off to get that 2% raise.....you guys will never get what the (GOOD) plants get....they dont think you are worth it....you will always be in the poor people zone.....
pig farmer

Livingston, TN

#260 Mar 17, 2013
i heard lori got fired over the tax dollar
sunrise

Livingston, TN

#261 Mar 17, 2013
I heard she is working in Crossville using a pick,
picking for gold
praying

Livingston, TN

#262 Mar 17, 2013
I think every body should pray for EDNA you all know that she would pray for us hahahahahahaha
April fools
tell me more

Greer, SC

#263 Mar 18, 2013
hooray wrote:
<quoted text>maybe the new plant manager will do something about all the mess up in chrysler, That place is going down fast. theyre losing all the good workers and thats going to be their downfall. Good luck finding other jobs if there is any out there
scott franklin is going to be the boss noe
Alice

Monterey, TN

#264 Mar 19, 2013
I miss my Heather!She was an asset to that place!Hutchinson has lost many good full an temp employees !They are going where they can make more money an get benefits also!Hutchinson only has a handful of full time employees!has anyone saw the new guy!LOL he needs to talk to the people!
what a joke

Mount Juliet, TN

#265 Mar 20, 2013
well boo hoo.
i know him

Mount Juliet, TN

#266 Mar 24, 2013
who's the new plant manger? He looks familiar. Does anyone know his name?
outlaw

Livingston, TN

#268 Apr 4, 2013
well, did john klem get the axe?
pokedoke

Mount Juliet, TN

#269 Apr 6, 2013
who new girl in liguid she hollers at all the men who she seeing id like soem of that she acts esasy
Britnie

Greeneville, TN

#270 Apr 6, 2013
pokedoke wrote:
who new girl in liguid she hollers at all the men who she seeing id like soem of that she acts esasy
I'm new in the liquid line and so is tish. Not sure which one of us you're talkin about but I'm gonna guess me since I'm the one who talks to everybody (male and female). So I'm going to let you in on this... easy was when I was 16 now I'm nice to everyone because I try to make everyone smile because you never know how much they need one at the time, now if easy is what you're lookin for I suggest you look at somebody else because a guy who wants a girl who is easy, ain't worth a g** d***. Have a good one!
Ding a ling

Allons, TN

#271 Apr 10, 2013
Well if Robbins is gonna make everyone work up till the bells or write them up. He better start with his dad first. He is early going to every break and late coming back. In the evenings he is standing up front a good five minutes before the bell to go home. i got video on my phone to prove it! You can't have rules that some have to follow and some don't. Not only that some lines get rate at 2 o'clock and they let them stay to ride the clock for 45 minutes. They will be running all over the place. Standing around talking to people on other lines that are still working. They also need to cut out people dipping tobacco in the building. They spit in the floors, the mop buckets and in the toilets. I got pictures on my phone to prove all that to. If one has to follow the rules everybody should. Not some do and some don't. No exceptions.
cogger

Livingston, TN

#272 Apr 16, 2013
That ipping goe in the back also.....that new manager is a puppet on a short string...he want do shit....he want even come out to see what we think is the problems are on the floor....he don't care just like that tummy knot David Robbins....some song different verse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Leadership in Livingston 20 min Floyd 147
johnny halfacre riding the backs of the taxpaye... 3 hr Flyonthewall 3
Police shooting range 3 hr Flyonthewall 54
Children 11 hr anomynomus 3
Men 11 hr anomynomus 2
Livingston Needs a New City Mayor And Board 12 hr chew the cud 172
I need a car 14 hr concerned person 6
overton county school system (Jun '14) 19 hr Had the same thin... 801
Livingston Dating
Find my Match