management at hutchinson

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
pokadot

Alpine, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2012
has anybody heard that lora schrouder son in law chris king is going to take john klemms place?
Drinker

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Does KC drink every day at lunch?
santa

Alpine, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2012
now dont be picking on keith, because he is the best supervisior that works there.
employee

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Keith maynot be the best but hell hes just as good as the techs and workers and its safer for him to drink on his lunch break than it is for over half the employees that do it i see it every single day and so does the techs all they do is laugh about it.....I would give up a paycheck to see a random alcohol and drug screening on everybody there in one day. I bet they would be 75 percent gone from here and i would set back and laugh my ass off.
well

Byrdstown, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2012
are they fixing to have a layoff at the plant on airport rd?
santa

Livingston, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2012
no they r going to hire 14 people, so iv heard.
Hah

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 12, 2012
The Devil will laugh while they all roast in Hell.
employee wrote:
Keith maynot be the best but hell hes just as good as the techs and workers and its safer for him to drink on his lunch break than it is for over half the employees that do it i see it every single day and so does the techs all they do is laugh about it.....I would give up a paycheck to see a random alcohol and drug screening on everybody there in one day. I bet they would be 75 percent gone from here and i would set back and laugh my ass off.
John 8-32

Allons, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2012
I heard people from chrysler are going to be there tomorrow to see whats going on. If they ask and questions i will tell the truth. I am a christian and im not going to lie and cover things up for them. I will speak the truth! If they ask me anything well honey i got an earfull for them. Everybody should speak the truth and tell them how things are really run around there. They need to know the turh about all the problems and issues we are having. Maybe they can get something done. If they closed the doors would anyone really care anymore. We can sit back and draw unemployment for a couple years maybe longer.
amen sista

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2012
i am glad for this comment i have been at this disaster of a place for too many years and i'm hoping for them to ask me things i will also tell the truth. we have so many issues and the techs hurry and rush and make up the biggest lies ever lol some christian denice is just chaps my tail how she and bulldog runs and acts when company is coming. wish it would close down i'm ready for a change hopefully parker will call me lol as bulldog keeps saying. there is so much in this factory that needs fixed and safety hazzords hopefully chrysler cleans house.
mucho deniro

Jamestown, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Parker rocks! All the OT you can eat!
santa

Livingston, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2012
is hutchinson in hot water because lorie schroder told workers to let untested parts go? & have lots & lots of parts on parking at some place because of it.
crazy

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Yes it is true i am tickeled to death wow now i'm hoping for the place to close it doors where i can set on my ass and draw.
stupid

Batesburg, SC

#13 Jan 28, 2012
crazy wrote:
Yes it is true i am tickeled to death wow now i'm hoping for the place to close it doors where i can set on my ass and draw.
You are stupid. Why would you wish for your company to close? If you don't like it quit. No one wants your lazy ass there anyway. I know several who work their butts off there and they don't complain. You must be the crazy gossip queen that causes all the high school drama. You need to grow up!
crazy 2

Monterey, TN

#14 Jan 29, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. Why would you wish for your company to close? If you don't like it quit. No one wants your lazy ass there anyway. I know several who work their butts off there and they don't complain. You must be the crazy gossip queen that causes all the high school drama. You need to grow up!
you know what I work there an I dont like it ! Listen up I cant quit BECAUSE I dont have a diploma or GED ! I do not think that I am LAZY !!!! BUT I am like alot of them there I am there for the check!! If they want quality parts the management needs to step up give us a raise !! Put a stop to marking parts for this an that BECAUSE you are not paying attention to what your doing!!The only thing you are paying attention to is that you have put your blue ,green or black mark on the parts !!I believe corporate needs to clean up management there is 3 that IN MY OPINION needs to go BECAUSE if these 3 are gone that place would be a better place to work...They need more qualified QC operators BECAUSE operators DO NOT NEED to stamp off their own boxes !!!!!!THEY NEED a QC auditor for each department not only to stamp boxes off BUT to check an make sure the operators KNOW what they are doing !!!!!!! operators are placed on jog an IS NOT TRAINED properly they are if lucky shown 1 time what to do an IS NOT shown what a bad part looks like !!!!! TRAIN an TEACH your operators DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A REJECTION BEFORE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN CELLS!!!!!!!!!
lmbo

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2012
crazy 2 wrote:
<quoted text>you know what I work there an I dont like it ! Listen up I cant quit BECAUSE I dont have a diploma or GED ! I do not think that I am LAZY !!!! BUT I am like alot of them there I am there for the check!! If they want quality parts the management needs to step up give us a raise !! Put a stop to marking parts for this an that BECAUSE you are not paying attention to what your doing!!The only thing you are paying attention to is that you have put your blue ,green or black mark on the parts !!I believe corporate needs to clean up management there is 3 that IN MY OPINION needs to go BECAUSE if these 3 are gone that place would be a better place to work...They need more qualified QC operators BECAUSE operators DO NOT NEED to stamp off their own boxes !!!!!!THEY NEED a QC auditor for each department not only to stamp boxes off BUT to check an make sure the operators KNOW what they are doing !!!!!!! operators are placed on jog an IS NOT TRAINED properly they are if lucky shown 1 time what to do an IS NOT shown what a bad part looks like !!!!! TRAIN an TEACH your operators DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A REJECTION BEFORE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN CELLS!!!!!!!!!
There's signs up all over town....free ged. Get one and find a better job.
crazy 2

Monterey, TN

#16 Jan 30, 2012
lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's signs up all over town....free ged. Get one and find a better job.
When you are 60 whats the point !!!ROTFL WHO IS GOING TO HIRE A 60 YR OLD?
lmbo

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 30, 2012
crazy 2 wrote:
<quoted text> When you are 60 whats the point !!!ROTFL WHO IS GOING TO HIRE A 60 YR OLD?
There's lots of places that will hire you. Really, go get your ged if not for a better job, to make you feel better about yourself.
susie

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jan 30, 2012
has bruno got there yet?
joejoe

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 30, 2012
goodby mr. al best of luck to you.
lost

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 31, 2012
who is mr.al lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you believe in life after love (Nov '12) 5 min johnson1 48
Poor Leadership in Livingston 14 min johnson1 200
Impeach School Board 1 hr Parent 192
ball park concessions stand 3 hr SarahBeth 17
Livingston Needs a New City Mayor And Board 3 hr SarahBeth 213
Police shooting range 5 hr Christopher 113
corupt town 6 hr Sam Smurh 288
what is going on at the west end church of christ? (Aug '10) Tue andy 102
School Board Meeting Jan 26 As I see it 110
Livingston Dating