deputy jacob bosswell on the job
PEOPLE

Livingston, TN

#85 Sep 7, 2012
Use your phones and snap pictures of this kind of things and send them to the City Council.Saw the Fire Chief driving his CITY vehicle to Vol State this week made me some snap shots.I'm really tired of seeing this going on.
lmfao

Livingston, TN

#86 Sep 8, 2012
OMG YOU STUPIED PEOPLE CAN'T YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME I MEAN REALLY COME ON GET A JOB.....YOU PEOPLE WANT TO SET BACK AND FUSS ABOUT STUPIED SHIT LIKE THIS BUT THEN WHO DO YOU CALL IF YOU NEED HELP OR YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE YOU SURE WANT BE FUSSING ABOUT WHAT THERE DRIVING THEN......PEOPLE GROW UP AND WORRY BOUT YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF WHAT SOMEONE IS DRIVING........
PEOPLE wrote:
Use your phones and snap pictures of this kind of things and send them to the City Council.Saw the Fire Chief driving his CITY vehicle to Vol State this week made me some snap shots.I'm really tired of seeing this going on.
get this

Livingston, TN

#87 Sep 10, 2012
I paytaxes and am tired of seeing these people,abuse the use of Government vehicles.
suggestion

Livingston, TN

#88 Sep 11, 2012
Go to an all volunteer fire department like all the communities in the county. Works great.

Since: Sep 12

Livingston, TN

#89 Sep 14, 2012
woooow!
donot understand

Livingston, TN

#90 Sep 14, 2012
Why do people who make the most money and do the least to earn their money. Like the Fire Chief, Abuse the system by using government vehicles for personal use. Why not try and help the City save money and appreciate your job and the free gas and vehicle.
crazy george

Livingston, TN

#91 Sep 27, 2012
I feel I have every right to complain and to call dishonest going ons out.First of all my City and County taxes were raised because of waste like this and poor management.The first thing you do is cut the waste.Take all drive home vehicles and business cellphones, which I'm sure are used more for personal use than business.Why on EARTH would you think it is ok for our County and City Government to furnish gas for and vehicles for these people to drive home.All so called training and BUSINESS trips should be cut unless manditory by the STATE.These trainings should be done as close to home as possible.The economy is bad and it is time PEOPLE with these kind of jobs step up and try to save money.Not think it is OK to drive vehicles out of the County home everyday,look at all the wasted gas for these chosen few.If you truly care about your Community you would be HAPPY to do what is right and save.The County and City Boards both know who is abusing the SYSTEM and just turn their heads.So why on EARTH would you not think it is WRONG to DO a SECOND job on TAXPAYERS DIME. Unless your one of THEM.Myself I'm FEED-UP.
REALLY

Byrdstown, TN

#92 Oct 4, 2012
lmfao wrote:
OMG YOU STUPIED PEOPLE CAN'T YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME I MEAN REALLY COME ON GET A JOB.....YOU PEOPLE WANT TO SET BACK AND FUSS ABOUT STUPIED SHIT LIKE THIS BUT THEN WHO DO YOU CALL IF YOU NEED HELP OR YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE YOU SURE WANT BE FUSSING ABOUT WHAT THERE DRIVING THEN......PEOPLE GROW UP AND WORRY BOUT YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF WHAT SOMEONE IS DRIVING........
<quoted text>
It is OUR money that pays for these peoples cars,gas,phone bills and probably more stuff.If you think it is stupid shyt you must be either one of them,one of thier family members or you sit on your azz all day,dont work and let us pay for your food stamps,your food stamp phone,insurance and probably the little 2 bedroom apartment you raise your 4 kids by 4 different daddy's.Those are examples of the ONLY people in this county that would not care that these people are abusing taxpayers money for personal use.Those of us who work 50 and 60 hours a week only to see our hard earned money being taken out for more and more dam taxes DO CARE.So which are you,the abuser,family of the abuser or the LAZY HOE????My money is on LAZY HOE!!!
times are hard

Livingston, TN

#93 Oct 5, 2012
There are a lot of ways for the City to cut waste.I too agree with taking city cell phones and city take home vehicles.Our taxes were actually raised three times. First the Tax Accesser came out and reappraised our property. Then they raised County taxes. Then they raised City taxes.I say a Boss,Mayor,Sheriff, Chief, Captain,Detective or any other Government employee is no better to furnish their own drive to and from work vehicle, cell phone and gas, than you and me.They should be glad to make this sacrifice for our Community while the economy and taxes are so strained.
hungwaylow

Manchester, TN

#94 Oct 7, 2012
COP WATCH formely haha wrote:
<quoted text>fine ill talk to myself becaus i like dealing with a better class of people anyway.
shut the f**k up fat boy tim emerton
meeee

Cookeville, TN

#95 Oct 10, 2012
always new he was a wussy
MILL HILL MAN FROM SC

Piedmont, SC

#97 Nov 4, 2012
IM IN LOVE
MILL HILL MAN FROM SC

Piedmont, SC

#98 Nov 4, 2012
I AM IN LOVE
Brian Ledbetter

Livingston, TN

#99 Nov 4, 2012
hes a joke a punk joke
scanner listener

Livingston, TN

#100 Nov 5, 2012
I would just like to say how amazed at how hard Chief Etheredge works.I't doesn't matter what time of day or night I am listening to the scanner he always backs his men up or is first to the important calls. I don't think he gets enough credit and thanks.
ilikemyscanner

Livingston, TN

#101 Nov 6, 2012
I to think Greg is a good person and good Chief.I hate the day they take our ability to listen to the City Dispatchers away like they did the County. We as takpayers have a right to hear the scanner.
shay boswell

Charlotte, NC

#102 Nov 6, 2012
To scanner and I like my scanner thank you for the positive feedback. My husband Jacob Boswell get call all thru the night. I cannot count how many times he leaves to go.to work over any little thing to help every shift that needs help. They truly do work hard to clean up this town, which was much needed. These haters could not walk a day in tier boots..
shay boswell

Charlotte, NC

#103 Nov 6, 2012
To Brian tour just another criminal hating hahaha.
Brian Ledbetter

Livingston, TN

#104 Nov 8, 2012
to shay your just another ho
shay boswell

Clinton, SC

#105 Nov 9, 2012
Brian Ledbetter wrote:
to shay your just another ho
Hahaha you could only wish. Your next on the list..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Ogletree 2 hr Curious 5
deputy fired for beating wife 3 hr Livingston Mommy 7
A lier a theif. Vikie hutchions 3 hr Livingston Mommy 2
Cheyenne Smith (Aug '16) 3 hr Get some respect 16
John Garret 4 hr Sheriff in 2018 87
Mayors speech at the Central Park 5 hr roscoe 31
Trump acts as a Thug Overseas, Embarassing Ame... 5 hr johnson1 17

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance