druggies gettin beat down

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smokin

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Heard a week ago that Marvin hall had got beat up and heard that Bobby Davis got it last night
Mom

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I think parents should start a group, Parents against drug dealers. We should have meetings, tell what we hear about the dealers from overhearing our kids, and turn them in. Maybe were the only ones to get rid of this trash, the dealers, maybe they will move if were on them 24 7 .
Good idea

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Of course it's also a good way to bring unwanted negative attention onto yourself or your children from these people. I wouldn't think you would want to be that visible when it comes to turning in known drug dealers. It would be beneficial for everyone to call into the LPD tip line with anything they might hear. It's anonymous but helpful.
Dad

Monroe, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Have you ever tried trying to control your kids?I dont care for drug dealers myself but i am sure they dont come looking for your kids. I am sure that your kids go to them with the money that you give them.you need to cut there money off. I know it hurts to say no but it just might help.i am not takeing up for no drug dealer but it is not all there fault.stop feeding the habit yourself. you have to set your foot down and take control yourself. Dont be blaming every one else take charge.It starts at home and yes i know i raised three of my own.
kev

Monroe, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Dad wrote:
Have you ever tried trying to control your kids?I dont care for drug dealers myself but i am sure they dont come looking for your kids. I am sure that your kids go to them with the money that you give them.you need to cut there money off. I know it hurts to say no but it just might help.i am not takeing up for no drug dealer but it is not all there fault.stop feeding the habit yourself. you have to set your foot down and take control yourself. Dont be blaming every one else take charge.It starts at home and yes i know i raised three of my own.
whatever Jeff
Drug dealers are the worst of the worst to me. They should all be
well I can't even say it but it's not good. You must be a dealer the way you are taking up for them well what goes around comes around. they are scummmmmm
lotlizard

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2010
didn't they nail the trailor park mafia in carr subd on short road? looks like they need to be nailed again with bigger nails. a lot of well known pill poppers screeching in from bypass to visit that location. same old trash in and out. heading in to work ain't bad as dope heads are usually out cold in the morning hours. but when leaving work WATCH OUT for the crack head express swooping in like flies on a smokin fresh turd. all the cops have to do is set in hutch arking lot and watch traffic in and out on airport road.
lolol

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2010
i know marvin and bobby they are both shady chacters and i bet they deserved what they got... by the way there not dealers just junkies
they probley ripped a drug dealer off and got an beat down because of it
wonder

Byrdstown, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2010
i live on carr ave.who is these drug people.i know there is lots of traffic up short st.

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2010
yes who are these ppl.I live over in that area.
ZenoTheClown

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2010
first rusty trailor on left coming off carr ave. for those too stoned to walk they they will bring it out to you.
History

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2010
Dick-heads like John Officer and Steve Daniels and other so called lawyers have the dealers back on the street within 24 hours of arrest. We need more conservative Judges and less liberal lawyers. I know a lot of the folks out there only read stuff like "The National Inquiry", fairy tells, Lives of the Rich and famous and other BS. I recommend that you read the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, or History of the Peloponnesian War the compare them to where our country is today.
ZenoTheClown

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 28, 2010
the druggies are funding don't you see? why get rid of them when they can be picked up, processed, fined, pay bondsmen, squeezed dry and then turned loose to start over. they keep the system running unless they overdose. they put the community to work. lol. they need a real american hero commercial for the druggies who keep our community alive. cops, judges, jail staff, lawyers etc. the money trickles down into the community eventually. sure our kids aren't safe and a few innocent people get killed from time to time, but that's the risk you have to take in life. right? we could just look at prostitution as an alternative though, much safer for the community and we still put the same group of people to work.
VampirePolitix

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 28, 2010
That's right stupid cows, keep marching down the assembly line so that we can feed off your heartache and misery.

(They know the truth, but they'll keep marching all the same. Why not use them? Slaves to their own stupidity and lack of judgement.)

Real legal disputes are a minority now, the bread and butter is in the drug arena. Whether we make the pills, make the sale, pop the dope or run the legal game, we are all drug dealers. A very profitable industry.
poor boy

Jamestown, TN

#14 Nov 28, 2010
lolol wrote:
i know marvin and bobby they are both shady chacters and i bet they deserved what they got... by the way there not dealers just junkies
they probley ripped a drug dealer off and got an beat down because of it
BEWARE OF MARVIN HALL hes the biggest snich that OC has ever seen if you dont believe me ask WB hes his bitch and by the way he can drive his daddys vehicles around town with no liscenes and WB knows that YOUR GOING DOWN DILANGER SOMEBODY IS LOOKING FOR YOU MARVIN?
dont think so

Jamestown, TN

#16 Nov 28, 2010
everybody wonders why mary jane is not legal when it is much safer than alcohol but its cause of money even if they legalize it and tax it it still wont compare to the money made from fines court cost ect and did anyone stop to think about the methadone clinics every one that ive ever heard of that has went there came out more addicted to that stuff than anything they were hooked on in order to be sent there the gov is really sic when it boils down to it they have no intintions on helping the ones that are addicts just keep the wheels rolling thats my opinion anyways
VampirePolitix

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2010
You got it. You hear all the people complain about the druggies in the court system. But really they need them, where would they be without them? They are so important we are willing to feed them with assistance.(Which they quickly abuse as well)

It only gets better when they get really sick and more medical dollars can be extracted to extend their lives of misery.
OMG

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Dec 5, 2010
could someone tell me who the Sam is that got busted in Ky. but he is from Livingston? His wifes name is Laura. She was a Buck before marriage. How much time did he get and what drug was he dealing?
Remote

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2010
I heard Ronnie King and the Edwards cook meth, deal meth and pills , I even heard that when the house burnt on Little Jaybird road Ronnie and his cousin Josh had been there the night before cooking.I know WB wont do anything with them.
wow

Cookeville, TN

#20 Dec 6, 2010
hey omg that would be sam dryden or how ever you spell his cross eyed last name lololoplo
be careful

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Dec 7, 2010
Mom wrote:
I think parents should start a group, Parents against drug dealers. We should have meetings, tell what we hear about the dealers from overhearing our kids, and turn them in. Maybe were the only ones to get rid of this trash, the dealers, maybe they will move if were on them 24 7 .
be careful when there are high ups in on it you dont want to mess with their money they will do thing to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnson 1--billy------resident and ALL republi... 19 min Bronnie 5
Republican Mitch McConnell's cronies 38 min Bronnie 1
Improvements in Livingston-Another set of eyes 43 min Cindy W 19
Road Comissioner 4 hr Thorn 11
Make the Whole Town the Square..!!! That is Li... 4 hr Truth 7
John Garret 4 hr Truth 82
Standing Stone HALFWAY HOUSE 5 hr Thorn 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance