Overton County School Board
bd meeting

Cookeville, TN

#61 Jun 12, 2012
I passed by CO at 430 and Dial and Eldridge cars were there, did the meeting start early?
hmmm

United States

#62 Jun 12, 2012
No, the real business is decided behind closed doors long before the meeting starts.

Dial, Eldridge, and Gilpatrick run the show.
Stew Pidasso

Livingston, TN

#63 Jun 12, 2012
Hmmm!
just look

Mount Juliet, TN

#64 Jun 13, 2012
bd meeting wrote:
I passed by CO at 430 and Dial and Eldridge cars were there, did the meeting start early?
Dial practicly lives over there. If you drive by you will see his car there alot. One of Eldridge's main "yes men"
Who

Livingston, TN

#65 Jun 14, 2012
Who is new hire at Allons?
voter

Livingston, TN

#66 Jun 14, 2012
hmmm wrote:
No, the real business is decided behind closed doors long before the meeting starts.
Dial, Eldridge, and Gilpatrick run the show.
you got that right!
baller s fan

Livingston, TN

#67 Jun 14, 2012
who all got hired at the meeting tuesday night?
the scoop

Mount Juliet, TN

#68 Jun 14, 2012
baller s fan wrote:
who all got hired at the meeting tuesday night?
Mrs. Riddle got hired as principle at LA
New guy

Columbia, SC

#69 Jun 14, 2012
the scoop wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Riddle got hired as principle at LA
Good for her, though I don't know why she puts up with it.
this just in

United States

#70 Jun 15, 2012
Jessica Bilbrey was fired from Hilham because she wanted to hire another one of her relatives to a job there, and Matt wanted one of his folks. She got put in her place.

It is really sad when you have two forces fighting over nepotism and getting their family on.
Wake up

Livingston, TN

#71 Jun 16, 2012
This just in, you have no idea what you are talking about? What relative was she trying to place? You need to get your facts straight before posting. It's easy to point a finger at someone when you no Nothing about the real situation. I think she has been through enough. Leave her alone and focus on the real fact. The education of kids. I think she did as good as she got support for.
this just in

Talking Rock, GA

#72 Jun 16, 2012
Whatever you say, she butted heads with Eldridge, and she lost. She can't hire everyone she's related to out there.

That's Mike Gilpatricks job.
Wake up

Livingston, TN

#73 Jun 16, 2012
So who is it that she hired she's related to? I don't think her husband is working out there. They may have butted heads, but I'm pretty sure she's from clay county.(?)
this just in

United States

#74 Jun 16, 2012
Moss-Lee clan
smoke pole

Livingston, TN

#75 Jun 16, 2012
Who wrote:
Who is new hire at Allons?
For what grades?
this just in

Atlanta, GA

#76 Jun 18, 2012
Wake up wrote:
So who is it that she hired she's related to? I don't think her husband is working out there. They may have butted heads, but I'm pretty sure she's from clay county.(?)
I told ya, where are you at now?

That is just like everyone in this county. Ya give all of these scumbags the benefit of the doubt but when someone provides you with evidence you shrink and disappear.

Jessica was trying to get her family on and Matt has his own idea about who should go where, they butted heads over it, and she's a hot-headed know-it-all who had to be shown her place. She doesn't have the credential and influence Amy Brown has to just tell Matt to piss off. Jessica was just a puppet and Sada, Sonny, and Pat ran that school, not Jessica. Everyone likes to talk about how Jessica stood up for the kids, well where was she when they hired Patrick Randall to teach there without any credentials, or when Pam Vaughn was her own worst enemy? Jessica was just a small time bully who got muscled around by a bigger bully.
Wake up

Livingston, TN

#77 Jun 18, 2012
She is not related to anyone at that school, nor was she trying to hire anyone. Look up transitional license and you will understand why she chose Patrick Randall. As for Pam, she was placed at Hilham over the director. You seem to k ow so much you must be one of the sneaky people working there who wanted to see her gone. Well your job is accomplished. So why not stop. Her number is in the phone book. Instead of this just in, call yourself. Do you have the guts. Apparently you were out to get her not the one who signs off on
Everything that went on in that school and every school. News flash!!
Wake up

Livingston, TN

#78 Jun 18, 2012
I will give you this much, SADA GORE runs the school. She has had to train in way to many principals.
who knows

Zephyrhills, FL

#79 Jun 18, 2012
Wake up wrote:
She is not related to anyone at that school, nor was she trying to hire anyone. Look up transitional license and you will understand why she chose Patrick Randall. As for Pam, she was placed at Hilham over the director. You seem to k ow so much you must be one of the sneaky people working there who wanted to see her gone. Well your job is accomplished. So why not stop. Her number is in the phone book. Instead of this just in, call yourself. Do you have the guts. Apparently you were out to get her not the one who signs off on
Everything that went on in that school and every school. News flash!!
Why don't you look up Patrick, why, because he does not even have a transitional license on file. She chose Patrick because Mike Gilpatrick told her do it, or they would replace her.
Wake up

Livingston, TN

#80 Jun 18, 2012
Well something went wrong. She hired Patrick who does have a transitional license, they stay behind, but is still gone. Something else had to have went on, but what. I hear they still haven't hired that position. She had good scores when teaching, my child had her, so I'm sure she will do well at ah robrttws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving 40MPH 1 hr Professional Drun... 14
Desiree Kato 1 hr Big Mac 11
deer hunting (Jan '11) 3 hr Grandma 49
Steven Castle Sheriff 2018 3 hr 318 NBC 29
Jackie campos 5 hr Linda 7
uaw in hutcinson 5 hr ABC This 548
winninghams 7 hr its over now 68

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages