Obama Will Not Free Marine

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Mr. Obama seems not to care that an American Marine is being held in a Mexican prison cuffed to a bed while his gun-running budies sell illegal weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartel.
Is this whom we elected as President?
billy bob

Livingston, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Nothing in it for him . He is just a Marine .
friend

Livingston, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Billy wrote:
Mr. Obama seems not to care that an American Marine is being held in a Mexican prison cuffed to a bed while his gun-running budies sell illegal weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartel.
yep
friend

Livingston, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2012
billy bob wrote:
Nothing in it for him . He is just a Marine .
exactly
friend

Livingston, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
hope people get their fill this time. too bad we all have to suffer for their ignorance tho.
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Billy wrote:
BILLY you only tell half truths, the young ex-marine ,God bless him, was told on the american side of the border, Brownsville, that there should'nt be a problem taking a weapon into mexico, Billy you put a weapon in your vehicle and drive into mexico , see where you wind up,it is well posted and most everyone knows it is a high crime to take a weapon into mexico, strictly against the mexican law, the young man was ill-informed on the american side, check the news, this is a matter for the state dept. to handle....not Obama, remember the two american law enforcement officers Bush wouldn't get out of a mexican prison? aren't they still locked up down there? Lou Dobbs talks about it to this day.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Jesse Jackson used to go all over the world freeing Americans who were wrongfully taken, and the far right attacked him for it.
So why doesn't Mitt, or Newt, or Franklin Graham do something about this?
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#8 Dec 20, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Jesse Jackson used to go all over the world freeing Americans who were wrongfully taken, and the far right attacked him for it.
So why doesn't Mitt, or Newt, or Franklin Graham do something about this?
yes, one of the above could be appointed by the state dept. to start negotiations.
Unbelievable

Livingston, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2012
mrs smith wrote:
<quoted text>BILLY you only tell half truths, the young ex-marine ,God bless him, was told on the american side of the border, Brownsville, that there should'nt be a problem taking a weapon into mexico, Billy you put a weapon in your vehicle and drive into mexico , see where you wind up,it is well posted and most everyone knows it is a high crime to take a weapon into mexico, strictly against the mexican law, the young man was ill-informed on the american side, check the news, this is a matter for the state dept. to handle....not Obama, remember the two american law enforcement officers Bush wouldn't get out of a mexican prison? aren't they still locked up down there? Lou Dobbs talks about it to this day.
Listen here granny. Keep drinkin the kool-aid!!!This man put his butt on the line for his country. Its time for the country to put theres on the line for him!!!!Obviously service to ones country means very little to you!!!Absolute disgust to hear people like you talk about our military like they owe us a favor to volunteer to fight for our country. Maybe you outta volunteer for a tour or two. We take in millions of mexicans over here and let them do as they please and this country has the audacity to pull a stunt like this. This should have been handled yesterday by the White House. I dont care who is in office. This man declared the weapon as he was instructed to do by americans. They misled him. How do these people sleep at night???
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>Listen here granny. Keep drinkin the kool-aid!!!This man put his butt on the line for his country. Its time for the country to put theres on the line for him!!!!Obviously service to ones country means very little to you!!!Absolute disgust to hear people like you talk about our military like they owe us a favor to volunteer to fight for our country. Maybe you outta volunteer for a tour or two. We take in millions of mexicans over here and let them do as they please and this country has the audacity to pull a stunt like this. This should have been handled yesterday by the White House. I dont care who is in office. This man declared the weapon as he was instructed to do by americans. They misled him. How do these people sleep at night???
PUNK I have a son in the military and one on the fire dept. blame the border guards not me, and I was speaking to Billy about the lies he was telling anyway, you go to D.C. and change the laws, they will tell you it has to be handled by the state dept. weather we like it or not, dont bash me over what is and what is not the law I dont like some things either but tough for me.
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
mrs smith wrote:
<quoted text>PUNK I have a son in the military and one on the fire dept. blame the border guards not me, and I was speaking to Billy about the lies he was telling anyway, you go to D.C. and change the laws, they will tell you it has to be handled by the state dept. weather we like it or not, dont bash me over what is and what is not the law I dont like some things either but tough for me.
and also PUNK show me one word in my statement where I mentioned the military, just to clear that up PUNK!
Ray

Livingston, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>Listen here granny. Keep drinkin the kool-aid!!!This man put his butt on the line for his country. Its time for the country to put theres on the line for him!!!!Obviously service to ones country means very little to you!!!Absolute disgust to hear people like you talk about our military like they owe us a favor to volunteer to fight for our country. Maybe you outta volunteer for a tour or two. We take in millions of mexicans over here and let them do as they please and this country has the audacity to pull a stunt like this. This should have been handled yesterday by the White House. I dont care who is in office. This man declared the weapon as he was instructed to do by americans. They misled him. How do these people sleep at night???
I think we should put a couple of Army Divisions in there to retreive the marine. You know breaking a countries laws is no excuse for locking him up. By the way I am retired military.
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should put a couple of Army Divisions in there to retreive the marine. You know breaking a countries laws is no excuse for locking him up. By the way I am retired military.
You want Army Spec. Ops
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2012
I think it is ashamed that this former Marine, Jon Hammar, a Veteran will have to spend Christmas away from his family and chained to a bed.
Since Ms. Clinton is recovering from a bad brain injury, which could cause amnesia. I think it is the place of Mr. Obama to step in get Mr. Hammar released after being falsely held by the Mexican govermnet.
rude

Livingston, TN

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Mrs smith would you please stop attacking the one guy every time he posts 'I mean you just keep following him and attack in his comments and I agree if this citizen had let it slip he was a brother Muslim you can bet your ass Obama would have you jackass democrats wanting to help with all those free benefits that seems to be something democrats love,so claim your a Muslim and love handouts my friend and am ashamed to say Obama will help yyou'ooh Jessie ain't trying to free anybody but his own deadbeat family his son that's being investigated for everything said he would resign if we would guarantee he co uld draw disability rest of life,that's the truth 'trash
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#16 Dec 21, 2012
apparently you haven't read all the posts if you had you would see BILLY has attacked me from the beginning because he thinks i am a democrat, but doesen;t know for sure, I will say whatever i please, free country, Fugg you too!
Democrat

Byrdstown, TN

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Billy wrote:
Or did Bush and the Republicans ,but President Obama did have Bin Laden Killed,so don't worry about the Marines,Obama is on top of this and others.
He is a American Democrat and not a coward republican.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#18 Dec 21, 2012
How would you like it if your son was chained up to a bed in Mexico and have a President that seemed not to care?
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#19 Dec 21, 2012
the american prisoner being held in a mexico prison was released at noon today fri. What a wonderful president we have to work his magic so fast!!!
mrs smith

Livingston, TN

#20 Dec 21, 2012
Bush never did get the two american law enforcment officers out still down there in prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City cell phone bill 49 min didyouforget 20
john garrett 54 min didyouforget 12
corupt town 1 hr what 90
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 1 hr Silky 734
who is the new gas superintendant for the city? 1 hr what 31
overton county school system 1 hr hobo 533
we are getting a walmart!!! 2 hr Ex-Republican 5
Livingston Dating
Find my Match

Livingston Jobs