Accident on Campground Road Today.

Accident on Campground Road Today.

Posted in the Livingston Forum

Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Who was in the accident on Campground road today? I pray that everyone is ok. I always drive that way on my home from work and they had the road blocked off on one end.
alsowondering

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2011
i drive campground from my house and town and that truck was pretty messed up i hope and pray that everyone is ok!!!
Sorry4uall

Smartt, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2011
I heard someone was killed but do not know who. I will be praying for the family whoever they are.
sorry

Livingston, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2011
i think it was mike brown sr. he got killed today in a wreck not sure if it was this one or not hes a close friend of mine ill be prayin for the family
missthang

Livingston, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2011
it was mike brown sr and thank you very much for your prayers...he did pass away
All My prayers

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2011
I am sorry to hear that someone passed away. God bless the family.
Hodge

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2011
sad News
just wondering

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2011
was this Mike Brown (Booger Brown)?
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2011
yea its in the herald citizen they were trying to repo his truck and blocked the road causing brown to hit the tow truck sad i hope they nail the sob to the wall for that! a truck is not worth a mans life and he had no right to block the lane of traffic he is not an officer of the law!
who cares

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2011
the one that just got married?????
gezzzzz

Walterboro, SC

#11 Jan 18, 2011
Unbelivable! Why wasn't these men charged? Anyone who wants to read more of the herald citizen article:
http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...
To his family, I am so sorry for the senseless loss of your loved one! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I hope justice is served. No one should take the law into their own hands and cause a death.
cara

Jamestown, TN

#12 Jan 18, 2011
Was he raised in Allons and had a younger brother and a older brother? Darwin a younger brother.
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2011
it was to my understanding they were still investigating it unless i read the artical wrong i hope they do charge them it was sensless
chet

Monroe, TN

#14 Jan 18, 2011
so sad that they guy in the wrecker thought he could block him. I don't think that is allowed. sad that he took off in the truck. so sad for his family. I would think they could sue not saying that would help any,but I don't think they could legally do that.All over a truck thats not even worth much money wise. Times are hard now and people do things they might not have done a couple of years ago.
Lucky

Rickman, TN

#15 Jan 19, 2011
I don't know either party, but I can tell you that it was intentional by the truck driver to pull into the other lane of traffic. So this should be considered as murder not an accident or vehicular manslaughter. Rules of repossession, do not endanger anyone.
whos that girl

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2011
I'll say that I have had my vehicle repossessed and the first mistake was Mr. Brown leaving in the questioned vehicle. Then the 2nd mistake was the repo man giving chase. Neither of those two things should've happened. Bad decisions were made by both parties. I just hate this for all parties involved and their families. Sending thoughts and prayers their way.
grandma

Livingston, TN

#17 Jan 19, 2011
I've known a couple of repo men, one actually thought he was the law,until he got shot at and the bullet passed his head.He decided he wasn't so big after all.
whos that girl

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 19, 2011
I totally agree that there should be a law in place requiring all vehicle repossessions should be reported to police prior to attempting to repo the vehicle. That way if the person gets out of hand, the police can handle it. I've dated a repo man before and he had to do that a couple of times. It makes things so much safer for all parties involved.
Katrina Burks

Louisville, KY

#19 May 12, 2016
It was my Daughter Sylvia, in her Silver Toyota Tacoma and she's fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overton county jail administrator (Aug '10) 31 min CHS 23
Who is the girl in the green car 2 hr Wandering 5
Trump is for U.S.A. 2 hr Billy 2
Hutchinson starting Pay (Oct '13) 4 hr Marvin 56
Climate Change |-Global Warming is Real and Tru... 16 hr Billy 7
Any hot girls at Parker Seals? 18 hr Batman 6
The Waste, Abuse and Breaking the law,Not takin... 22 hr resident 8
police chief (Nov '08) Tue Beth H 34

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web