body found in overton county

Posted in the Livingston Forum

Since: Nov 08

Alpine, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Does anyone know anything about the body found in overton county that was mentioned on news channel 5 this morning?
here it is

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Nathan Reed his body was found on Muddy Lane in the Vinesridge area
bettyboop

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2013
I heard he was found hanging. Is this true?
MrJ

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2013
GOD bless his family and love ones.
bingo

Monterey, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2013
i thought the body was paul bowmans son, russel, said thought been dead about 2 weeks. found at home on hilham rd.
Hoobilly

Plymouth, IN

#7 Oct 30, 2013
received the phone call this evening about Nathan being found. Met him 6 years ago through a relative who lived on Muddy Pond and got to spring turkey hunt with Nathan. Lord knows what happened. Will miss him and prayers for his daughter and son.
OneWhoKnows

Livingston, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2013
I'll just put this here. The whole story is there if you care to read it (I'm a subscriber, so I can). Nobody hanged him, but in a nutshell, police don't know what happened to him yet.

http://overtoncountynews.com/OCN/

Authorities identify body found over weekend
Thursday, October 31 2013, 16:36
Nathan W. Reed

By Lyndon Johnson, OCN staff

Overton County Sheriff’s Department has now officially identified the man whose body was found and the location where it was found Sunday, Oct. 27.

According to OCSD Detective Tom Rosecrants, the man was identified as Nathan W. Reed, whose last known residence was on Muddy Lane in Crawford and who had been missing since the second week of August.
sorry to hear

Jamestown, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2013
bingo wrote:
i thought the body was paul bowmans son, russel, said thought been dead about 2 weeks. found at home on hilham rd.
Did they cremate him?
wth

Baxter, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2013
sorry to hear wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they cremate him?
why does it matter?!
Wtf

Jamestown, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2013
He was not hung I'm his wife and no he won't be cremated not sure what happened to him yet.
Wtf

Jamestown, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2013
I would like to talk to the person who went turkey hunting with him
smh

Bulls Gap, TN

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Idk why people want to spread rumors about others that they clearly do not know.his kids, in case u do not know, are old enough to read, they would absolutely be traumatized!!!Stop posting crap that you would not want your kids reading about your family members if something were to happen, which I pray doesn't. I don't wish something like this to happen to anyone.
confused

Celina, TN

#16 Nov 6, 2013
The news said it was a woman?
not confused

Livingston, TN

#17 Nov 6, 2013
confused wrote:
The news said it was a woman?
they are talking about 2 different people.A man was found last week I think it was (he had been missing for a couple weeks) and a woman was found on Monday morning in Hilham.
funny

Pelham, TN

#18 Nov 6, 2013
OneWhoKnows wrote:
I'll just put this here. The whole story is there if you care to read it (I'm a subscriber, so I can). Nobody hanged him, but in a nutshell, police don't know what happened to him yet.
http://overtoncountynews.com/OCN/
Authorities identify body found over weekend
Thursday, October 31 2013, 16:36
Nathan W. Reed
By Lyndon Johnson, OCN staff
Overton County Sheriff’s Department has now officially identified the man whose body was found and the location where it was found Sunday, Oct. 27.
According to OCSD Detective Tom Rosecrants, the man was identified as Nathan W. Reed, whose last known residence was on Muddy Lane in Crawford and who had been missing since the second week of August.
Looks like Carson has his reporters on Topix trying to pick up anything they can.
Makayla Cunningham

Williston, FL

#19 Nov 6, 2013
On Sunday October 27th me and my little brother Julian were walking to lanes store down the road from my house where Nathan had been living. But he went missing around the 8th of August. No one could find him. We looked and looked and looked and no Nathan. But, we were walking and my brother wanted to take a shortcut through the woods and I followed him and he started getting scared and I though he was lying but as the further I went on I seen him. Nathan was a great person and the body was very decomposed. Me and my family are taking it rough but I know how his family felt. I just wanted you guys to know the real story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overton county school system (Jun '14) 5 hr bout time 821
harley upchurch (Nov '10) 5 hr forgiven 40
Children 6 hr um yeah1212 8
Remembering Classmates who are Gone but Not For... (Oct '08) 6 hr My family 862
watch the next city meeting!!!! 7 hr exercise freak 70
Livingston Needs a New City Mayor And Board 7 hr exercise freak 174
Langford for Mayor 7 hr exercise freak 87
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web