Overton County Democrats for Veteran...

Overton County Democrats for Veterans,Women,S.S.and medicare and more

Posted in the Livingston Forum

Democrats

Livingston, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2012
OVERTON COUNTY DEMOCRAT Office will be open today from 8:15 till ? come by get a Veterans for Obama ,Women for Obama ,Medicare ,Thank a Democrat,Nurses for Obama ,2012 Obama for President and many more Bumper stickers at the Overton County Democrat Party Office on Hwy 111 and the Celina Hwy,in the strip mall on Corner..

And be sure to vote early ,election office will be open till next Wed. from 8:00 to 5:00 P.M and VOTE FOR OBAMA ,JOHN MARK, AND REPLACE THE STATE HOUSE IN NASHVILLE, GO BACK TO DEMOCRATS AND GET RID OF THE PARTY OF NO AND TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH..

We will be waitIng on you,FROM WHAT WE ARE HEARING DEMOCRATS ARE TURNING OUT IN LARGE NUMBERS ALL OVER THE STATE TO VOTE DEMOCRATS BACK INTO OFFICE AND REELECT OBAMA ANOTHER 4 YEARS,EVEN IN NASHVILLE,KNOXVILLE.
OLD VOTER

Livingston, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Democrats wrote:
OVERTON COUNTY DEMOCRAT Office will be open today from 8:15 till ? come by get a Veterans for Obama ,Women for Obama ,Medicare ,Thank a Democrat,Nurses for Obama ,2012 Obama for President and many more Bumper stickers at the Overton County Democrat Party Office on Hwy 111 and the Celina Hwy,in the strip mall on Corner..
And be sure to vote early ,election office will be open till next Wed. from 8:00 to 5:00 P.M and VOTE FOR OBAMA ,JOHN MARK, AND REPLACE THE STATE HOUSE IN NASHVILLE, GO BACK TO DEMOCRATS AND GET RID OF THE PARTY OF NO AND TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH..
We will be waitIng on you,FROM WHAT WE ARE HEARING DEMOCRATS ARE TURNING OUT IN LARGE NUMBERS ALL OVER THE STATE TO VOTE DEMOCRATS BACK INTO OFFICE AND REELECT OBAMA ANOTHER 4 YEARS,EVEN IN NASHVILLE,KNOXVILLE.
lol, please. pretty please.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Democrats wrote:
Obama is cutting Medicare I proved that several times. Obama has done nothing to fix Social Security and I post the Trustees reports about how badly it needs to be fixed. Obama also suggested cuts to Veterans benefits earlier this year. I'm not sure what women's issues you think are in danger, but I am certain I probably already dealt with that too.

All those groups are in more danger under Obama than they are under Romney.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2012
P.C is a hypocrit. and an ass..and needs to read more and watch less fox tv.The cartoon station.who make up stories as they talk.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 25, 2012
I don't watch fox and I prove your blog post wrong with liberal sources. I read plenty Be honest that's what chaps your ass Browny. BTW lady how am I a hypocrite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Sends Pervert Bathroom Bill to States 21 min Blake 4
hutchinson (Jul '10) 23 min Stupid 99
Looks to be someone is trying to injustice up 48 min Forfit 1
hold onto your hats- trump told the truth....F... 1 hr Ardy 2
how did Hayes get reelected as mayor? 1 hr Bill White 10
losercratsandquaars 1 hr Ardy 2
Andrea Ayers 1 hr Seriously 10

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance