walkin the line

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Does anyone know her? I would love to see her if you could tell me where to look.
curious

Columbia, SC

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Why are you looking for ashley davis>
looking

Springfield, SC

#3 Oct 16, 2008
she hot
wondering myself

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 May 11, 2010
curious wrote:
Why are you looking for ashley davis>
are you looking for her to get dope?cuz thats all you're going to find if you find her.She stays in Chattanooga in a $350,000 house Doug bought for them<now she has ran thru all his monet buying methadone off of whoever will seel it to her.FACT_i kno her very very well!!
wondering myself

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 May 11, 2010
and she sure as hell aint HOT anymore! She's as round as she is tall and she is one of the best liers i've ever ran across.Nothing nice to say about Ashley DAVIS.She TRIES to go by Holman<but she and Doug ARE NOT married.What was Doug thinking to marry a 19yr.old girl and him 40???If he dont get rid of her>he's gonna be in the poor house.Someday,he might realize that his KIDS LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE EVER COULD.bY THE WAY,THE KIDS HATE aSHLEY'S GUTS!fact-i KNOW THE ENTIRE FAMILY.sTAY FROM aSHLEY.sHE HAS CHANGED FOR THE worse!
da frizel

Sterling, VA

#6 May 12, 2010
that girl has been through alot..i'm not goin to air out her laundry and i'm not goin to argue with you. i just don't want people reading your post and forming an opinion from it. you obviously have some vendetta against her. but taking what i know about this girl's past, she is an inspiration to me. i don't think i would have the drive to persevere like that. but with sayin that, keep throwing your stones, i'm pretty sure she can take it.
karl king korba

Columbia, SC

#7 May 12, 2010
if she is that fat they should bounce right off
Get over yourself

Livingston, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Guess you don't know her very well then. If your wastin ur time talking shit about her when i'm sure shes never done nothing too you but thats fine she takes alot from people shes strong guess you would talk bad about her too make yourself feel better she is a very pretty woman and she loves doug with all her heart shes not fat(and she doesnt do drugs anymore} oh but you would know because you know her sooo so well my bad. Get over yourself seriously i mean why try and hurt someones feelings? do you not have a heart you dont no what shes went through or anything your prob just mad cuz shes got a good man that loves her and u? what do u have a computer? no life? well sorry for u but thats no reason too fuck with my best friend too make yourself feel better.

Since: Jan 11

Livingston, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2011
Ashley is a wonderful wife and mother.Yes she lives in a nice home that she also takes good care of.Very clean and maintained well, you could eat off the floors.And yes she has made some bad choices.AND YES SHE IS MARRIED AND HER NAME IS HOLMAN.AND HE LOVES HER MORE THAN HE HAS ANYONE HES BEEN WITH.(DATED OR MARRIED TO)THEY HAVE A GOOD HONEST RELATIONSHIP THAT MOST COUPLES WOULD ONLY DREAM OF HAVING.SHES ALSO FAR FROM BEING FAT AT 125LBS AND BUILT LIKE THAT SAYING(A BRICK SHIT HOUSE).SHES A NATURAL BEAUTIFUL PERSON.AND I WISH HER ONLY THE VERY BEST IN LIFE.SHE DESERVES IT.
Just Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Hey
Fat bottom girls

Cookeville, TN

#12 Aug 11, 2011
where is she at I havent seen her ever since duge went to jail???
thmas rd

Dickson, TN

#14 Aug 11, 2013
she's such a good mother and all that dcs took her child, due to meth. now she runs with dana Copeland doing more drugs than super d's has. if your looking for her she's at 304 airport rd. she's such a loving wife that she's worked with dana to take everything doug ever had away. she's nothing but a needle doopie just like dana Copeland.
Little Red

Gainesboro, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2013
does anyone know the status of the people in the wreck on 111 today?
moved on

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2013
No she is just using guy after guy. I know, she just got with another guy after my friend fell in love with her. She dont know how to be honest. Not saying hes percec
t, but she does people dirty.
Not putting my mame

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 29, 2016
So what ever happened with her? Did she straighten her life up and get her kids back? Or is she still strung out on that needle dope? She was such a pretty girl, but just another person that ruined their life with dope.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 30, 2016
Feel bad for Doug he was a good guy and made some bad decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prisoner halfway house Timothy Community 54 min Chris 160
Republican Crook Trump is encouraging Russian s... 1 hr Lock her up 9
New life church Hilham tn 2 hr Shotgun Red 7
Why isn't ALL City Owned Vehicles marked as Liv... 3 hr City Empluyee 46
It seems the Republicans are being helped by th... 3 hr the dick 11
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 3 hr Get Over It 1,734
Who got shot in rickman 6 hr Too 8
Assessor of Property Election. 8 hr johnson1 29

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web