win.
not

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2011
if u looking for scanky hoes
tired

Livingston, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2011
community would be much better off without this sh33 hole!!!!! same thing goes for bilmar...moonruners...and all others what good comes of this? not a thing! oh what about about boones SHI# hole in allons? what the hell is this place?
need

Byrdstown, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2011
no one has a job or money but we need more bars .they are putting them on ever courner.guess who is to blame?
Who

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Who all hangs out there?
You Voted

Brentwood, TN

#9 Mar 15, 2011
I guess everyone forgot who is to blame for this?? It was put to a vote right? Nobody to blame except for the ppl who didnt vote.. So stop your BI@[email protected] go make yorself usefull and help someone who needs it... Or talk to Mr. Mayor...
freedom

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Boohoo. You don't like bars then keep your whiny ass at home. I like to go have a few cold beers once in a while. I'm an adult in the USA and I have the freedom to walk into a bar if I want. I'd like to see all churches and walmarts gone but again its a free country so I don't go to those places. Simple huh?
comeon

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2011
how are you gonna blame the mayor for a county bar? They have been around a long time before that vote you are talking about happened....hell, they have been around since before Mr. Hayes was old enough to vote OR drink. The Vote was for liquor by the drink, which brought the bars into the city limits. Red Barn is in the county and was unfortunately here before that law was passed. Everybody doesn't like to drink. guess what? you don't have to. Everybody doesn't like to play basketball? guess what? you don't have to... get the drift. Live and let live and quit complaining about everything
What

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2011
Isn't the guy that owns that now one of the men that got busted with the black chick that HIV? I remember he was one that was a frequent visitor of the skank.
Beat down

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Heard about a rumble there this weekend. Anyone see it?
HEARD

Lexington, TN

#14 Jul 4, 2011
HEARD RONNIE KING AND HIS NEW WOMAN VICKY EDWARDS HANG OUT THERE WOULDNT WANT TO BE AROUND HER.
old women

Smartt, TN

#15 Jul 4, 2011
Bar Hopper wrote:
Is this a good place to hang out and pick up ladies
yeah i went there Sat night and drank beer plus this young stud picked me up took me to my house and WOW what he gave me made me feel young again...yahhooooooooooooo I'm going back soon..
old women

Smartt, TN

#16 Jul 4, 2011
Who wrote:
Who all hangs out there?
I do
old women

Smartt, TN

#17 Jul 4, 2011
No panties next time that young stud tore my good undies all to pieces.. so i wont be wearing any there again.. I am ready for pure joy again..hummmm
DAMN

Lexington, TN

#18 Jul 5, 2011
old women wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i went there Sat night and drank beer plus this young stud picked me up took me to my house and WOW what he gave me made me feel young again...yahhooooooooooooo I'm going back soon..
WHO WAS IT I WANT SOME..........
lookin

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jul 5, 2011
Hey does jr gilpatrick hang out there. i been tryin to get ahold of him and aint been able to find him
Yes

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jul 5, 2011
Its a bar, if you can find beer or loose women you can find jr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garrett won't even call him Sheriff 3 min Vet101 6
Trump is a Bully and Liar and Unfit to Be pres... 1 hr youloveit 5
Nikki quit deleting my post trying to help you ... 3 hr Really 3
unsecured wifi network at trump rally 3 hr johnson1 3
Trump and Republican LIE 6 hr Democrat 4
Trump is a Con-Man and a Brainless Idiot, Unfit... 7 hr 2cent 1
Should Hillary Clinton Foundation be Closed? 14 hr Billy 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance