First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2013
How can a guy who has a set list of people he is going to hire before he even posts the ad get mad at someone for having a set list of people they are going to fire?

If you didn't want people complaining maybe you should have hired a few more capable teachers and a few less Sadlers, Gilpatricks, and Boles.

The school board flipped because Miller knew he wouldn't get it again, Sadler screwed up, and a certain large family in Alpine pulled all of their votes from Looper and put them elsewhere.

It is always an act of desperation when a man quotes scriptures in anger. He's gone.
well

Hartland, WI

#2 Feb 21, 2013
We need more information.....thanks
Concerned citizen

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
Read the newspaper.

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
Baby rant. Guess he was still bitter about that huge pay cut the little mrs took. Yeah right. I guess he cut her pay ahem, I just hope he don't beat his own head in. He could do that because he's a big bully.
PickAThread

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
We have a thread for this already.
Anonymous

Livingston, TN

#6 Jul 5, 2014
Why don't you all get a life instead of sitting on the computer bitching about things that you have chosen not to help change. If you like drama so much then go back to highschool.
huuh

Madison, TN

#7 Jul 6, 2014
?????????? what??????????
Funny

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Why don't you all get a life instead of sitting on the computer bitching about things that you have chosen not to help change. If you like drama so much then go back to highschool.
Pot calling the kettle black. Must be an Elderidge fan....
North Wind

Livingston, TN

#9 Jul 6, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calling the kettle black. Must be an Elderidge fan....
Wait until Tuesday night. We will see who throws a tantrum.
haha

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2014
North Wind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until Tuesday night. We will see who throws a tantrum.
Leslie Norrod...I will sit from daylight to dark....lol
passing some grapes

Lancaster, SC

#11 Jul 7, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Leslie Norrod...I will sit from daylight to dark....lol
Very funny that a scheduling 'expert' that was hired by the director couldn't figure out a way to get the 'Leslie Norrod required recess' into all schools schedules -- but the HAIRDRESSER from the mountain is going to come to town and work 'from daylight till dark' and make it happen. She even believes that as long as something is written in 'board policy' is HAS to be done, even if it is impossible. I think she's shooting too low -- she should write it into board policy that all teachers will work for free and that every student will study and make 100% on every test. Because if it is in board policy that makes it so ...
Well

Livingston, TN

#12 Jul 7, 2014
Yep !
haha

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2014
I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch what the so smart hairdresser says and does tonight....I swear they should make a Saturday skit based on her...that would hilarious!!! She runs the show..she does everything. She has to read text books and personally approve them, create new schedules, knows the internal body and mind like a doctor, knows English with her poetry ("Author Unknown"..lol ), does the chairman's job of letting people speak or not ( "no, you may not actually"), and is a counselor and authoritarian on people who gossip, hand picks our fabulous director whom she met at a Chicos in Murfreesboro, and she cuts hair! Oh ya, also she is an expert on politics and continually informs us stupid on the Constitution..... But watching objectively brings a dictator to mind rather than an American who believes in true Democracy..it is her way or the highway....I feel sorry for Mrs. Poston for disagreeing with our own dictator, now Mrs. Open to for the best will not be her friend anymore...but Leslie is fair and a Christian and really shows her true colors when she doesn't get her way. I'm glad that she is not the only example of a Christian I have to go by.
No show

Byrdstown, TN

#14 Jul 8, 2014
haha wrote:
I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch what the so smart hairdresser says and does tonight....I swear they should make a Saturday skit based on her...that would hilarious!!! She runs the show..she does everything. She has to read text books and personally approve them, create new schedules, knows the internal body and mind like a doctor, knows English with her poetry ("Author Unknown"..lol ), does the chairman's job of letting people speak or not ( "no, you may not actually"), and is a counselor and authoritarian on people who gossip, hand picks our fabulous director whom she met at a Chicos in Murfreesboro, and she cuts hair! Oh ya, also she is an expert on politics and continually informs us stupid on the Constitution..... But watching objectively brings a dictator to mind rather than an American who believes in true Democracy..it is her way or the highway....I feel sorry for Mrs. Poston for disagreeing with our own dictator, now Mrs. Open to for the best will not be her friend anymore...but Leslie is fair and a Christian and really shows her true colors when she doesn't get her way. I'm glad that she is not the only example of a Christian I have to go by.
I totally agree. By the way, did you know that since she was voted down on her little recess item, she has not been at any meetings. I guess Ms. Perfect Hair Cutting Lady got her feelings hurt! What a shame.
possible sandwich gobbler

Faith, NC

#15 Jul 8, 2014
haha wrote:
WELL SAID!! Very astute!
right you were

Byrdstown, TN

#16 Jul 8, 2014
No show wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. By the way, did you know that since she was voted down on her little recess item, she has not been at any meetings. I guess Ms. Perfect Hair Cutting Lady got her feelings hurt! What a shame.
She was not at the meeting tonight. Interesting!
haha

United States

#17 Jul 8, 2014
Still pouting about not getting recess...lol
board

Livingston, TN

#18 Jul 8, 2014
I sense their kingdom starting to crumble, although nice vote Hill and Dodson on the band position, but too late boys- we know the election is near. You and the hairdresser created this madness.....]
Policy

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2014
Sounds like a bunch of kids on here calling people names and such. Our new director is doing a fine job or running the school system the way it should have been run for years and years. As far as Ms. Norrod and board policy, tell me why in the world would you have a board policy and not follow it. She is probably one of the only board members who actually knows what he policy even says. I am so sick of you people (and I know who you are) degrading her for being a hair dresser. First of all you have the three stooges on the end, then a logger, 2 farmers, a state employee, one who works for Pepsi, and a retired teacher. A very diversified group that I think is awesome.

Sounds like you may be a little intimidated that she is more educated than you feel she should be. If she hadn't read the text book no one would have noticed he picture of Ghandi having tea with Aristotle (an event that could have never happened). As far as Leslie having her feelings hurt, she has missed one regular board meeting. Just as other members have missed some. You people choose to pick on the board members that you don't like and not point out everyone elses faults and ignorances. The recess being voted down is a shame. Just saw a report on channel 5 that metro schools are about to make it mandatory so if metro schools can do it surely little ole Overton county could.

As far as Ms. Poston goes she does not want what is best for the children she wants what is best for the teachers and that can't always happen.

Hill and Dodson only voted for the band position because they are up for re-election. I can't pat someone on the back for voting to fill a position when we are in a budget crisis.

I would be careful to judge someone about being a Christian after all you are the one with the post calling her names and making fun of her....just sayin'
haha

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2014
Well I got told..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Tired 150,035
name that livingston eyesore/ lets see how many... 3 hr Wild Bill 20
when does the new judge take over 3 hr Wild Bill 9
Three face charges after car strikes building (Nov '13) 7 hr Al Henry 9
natural gas prices 9 hr five on side 64
Hilary Involved In Benghazi Cover Up 11 hr Billy 2
Michael Sparks Reg. Sex Offender (Jan '10) 13 hr Okz 181
overton county school system Thu North Wind 395
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••