Lynda Simmons Censured
Stella

Livingston, TN

#22 Nov 11, 2012
ester wrote:
lindy has my support if she wants it, nothing like kicking a person when they are down, some of you livingstonians need professional mental help! Any of you ever tried to give her a word of encouragement, that seems to be the attitude in this town , kick em in the teeth when there down
so true, that is what these good citizens are all about, you'all sound bitter and jealous, if my Attorney had A meltdown, I would try to be there for them!
citizen

Livingston, TN

#23 Nov 11, 2012
come on wrote:
She got nailed in Pickett county court the other day. She asked a girl how come she didn't call the cops when her old man was beating her weeks back. The girl replied, " well, how come you didn't call the cops when you were drunk driving hit that car in the Mcdonalds parking lot?"
Seriously, half of the court room burst into laughter.
how can you get away with telling such lies, going to give ronnie (judge Zachary ) a call tomm. see if I am right,,, that you lied.
Lmfao

Spencer, NC

#24 Nov 12, 2012
ashamed of you all wrote:
For you trash that have nothing better to say about people, you should be censored. She is a good person and is a good lawyer. I bet you never did anything wrong, all you little angels!
Only Jesus was the perfect person and some of you selfrighteous have cast the first stone, shame on you!
If you read the article, she didn't really do anything bad or steal anything or hurt anybody!
Her personal life is none of anyone's business, especially on this forum. You people despise her because she wanted to go to court and sue some of you people.
She still can. FYI - people have been effectively sued for slander and defamation of character. Everything said so far may not be untrue but Ive seen a lot of slander and defamation of character and possible loss of business, if it was use, Id stop right now and apologize!
Well I used her, the biggest mistake of my life, she didn't fight for me at all she just took my money, she pretty much represented my now exhusband and she thot it was okay for a 46 year old man that does hard drugs to have partial custody of a 4 year little girl!!!! She SUCKS!!! Wouldn't use her ever again!!!
daddys keeper

Carmel, IN

#25 Nov 21, 2012
I went up against her and she lost. She likes to go into nursing homes and take advantage of mentally impaired elderly people. She needs to be held accountable for her wrong doings!!!
Unknown

United States

#26 Nov 21, 2012
daddys keeper wrote:
I went up against her and she lost. She likes to go into nursing homes and take advantage of mentally impaired elderly people. She needs to be held accountable for her wrong doings!!!
AMEN!!! I agree with you, she shouldn't be treated any different just because she is an attorney. And Pat Officer isn't any better than she is. She is a crappy lawyer too!!
citizen

Livingston, TN

#27 Nov 21, 2012
O.K. you'all have raked her ass over the coals long enough now, submit PROOF! of these lies, NAMES! put up or SHUT! UP!
bleep

Rickman, TN

#28 Nov 22, 2012
thats alot of ass to rake lol hahaha
Client

Livingston, TN

#29 Nov 22, 2012
Need proof. Just read the censure. It's on the web at Tbpr.org

Real easy to get proof
mystified

Livingston, TN

#30 Nov 22, 2012
daddys keeper wrote:
WE all know she has been censured, prove what you wrote "daddys keeper" who are these ppl. name some names.
steven farley cookeville

Columbia, TN

#31 Nov 23, 2012
Couldn't of happened too a more self rightous person. You had my daughter taken away from me. Karma is a bitch. Love it when people like you fail.
exactly

Gainesboro, TN

#32 Nov 24, 2012
She is a cruel evil liar. She gives lawyers a bad name.
Louie Putootie

United States

#33 Nov 24, 2012
" She gives lawyers a bad name "

they dont need any help!
wow

Columbia, SC

#34 Nov 24, 2012
She is a good lawyer, she didnt steal, she was just sensored, and still has her lience. Most lawyer could be senored if reported, if she had done something really bad she would have lost her lience, she didnt, I learned one thing from this, if I put my property in the names of my children before I die, I will also make a deed selling it back to me for one dollar, that way they cant sell it and kick me out, which the law dont want you to know this, but it works.
blue

Livingston, TN

#35 Nov 27, 2012
how many houses has she had to burn or have fires in them? i know of two. i've been told more than that, but i can only remember two. that was always odd to me.
just me

Livingston, TN

#36 Nov 27, 2012
could b wrote:
She has always been extra nice to me . I went to school with her I was one that didn't have a lot growing up but that didn't matter to her she was ALL WAY'S good to me . So I know she is a good person you might not be telling the whole story .Lawyer's can't win em all . I guess your case was just one of them . You know the old saying you play with fire sooner or later odds are you'll get burned sounds like you played to long .
i like to do her she hot
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#37 Nov 28, 2012
Folks- Lynda may have made a mistake, but I can assure you she is a great lawyer. I've personally seen her good work. it's easy to second guess this situation, but none of us knows what the facts are. There are a lot of grey areas in the practice of law. I bet you she was trying to protect her client by working with her clients family member. No good deed goes unpunished.
Don't cast too many stones. She's a good person and I'd hire her tomorrow.
Connor

United States

#38 Nov 28, 2012
come on wrote:
She got nailed in Pickett county court the other day. She asked a girl how come she didn't call the cops when her old man was beating her weeks back. The girl replied, " well, how come you didn't call the cops when you were drunk driving hit that car in the Mcdonalds parking lot?"
Yeah, that was a trip and heard she was rude as hell to the co's once she got to jail! Saying how rich she was and how her last trip was their whole years wages! Think that was alcohol talkin! Idk, think people that r public figures need to be a lil more controled!
The Kid Rulz

Columbia, TN

#41 Jan 14, 2013
lol
citizen

Livingston, TN

#42 Jan 14, 2013
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was a trip and heard she was rude as hell to the co's once she got to jail! Saying how rich she was and how her last trip was their whole years wages! Think that was alcohol talkin! Idk, think people that r public figures need to be a lil more controled!
the last time you put this lie on here, i talked to judge zacary... never happened , he said, not the hell in my courtroom!
citizen

Livingston, TN

#43 Jan 14, 2013
come on wrote:
Another blatent lie...What courtroom were you in? talked to Ronnie.... never happened, do you get your jollies creating lies about this woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker seals women 30 min Dayshifter 17
Wife beater running for sheriff 32 min Shazam 5
Trump Keep your doctor Thanks 1 hr Billy 3
Livingston Worst 1 hr Bronnie Meadows 1
Does Curtis have any Qualification to be Mayor? 1 hr Bronnie Meadows 4
Domestic assault 5 hr Jjones135 3
brandi jhonson (Jan '12) 6 hr Cool_Sunny 16

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance