Get Ready for HARD Times,because of A...

Get Ready for HARD Times,because of All REPUBLICAN Do nothing, Hate 4 Obama

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Walter Brasch

Livingston, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2012
The Republican Party under george w. bush started to take the USA apart,first when Cheney met with the Big Oil and Set Gasoline Prices for the USA.Then with No BID contracts, and they McCain was defeated By President Obama a "BLACK "Man, so Congress that is controlled by REPUBLICANS became MAD,and then in 2012 After Running for President 7 Years Willard Mitt Romney was DEFEATED by President Obama again a "BLACK" Man. Now the do nothing republican congress will do nothing unless it is for the very rich in the USA,and all of you out here in Topix world will suffer come Jan01,2013.Beause of REPUBLICANS..

Watch M.S.N.B.C. M-F from 5:00 to 10:00 P.M. each Night and they will show you the truth about REPUBLICANS..also if you watch Current TV on Sunday,You will never go into another wal-marts in your lifetime.Just as so many has already done after watching Current TV on the disk network all across the USA and Canada.

If Congressmen Were Smurfs ...._
( http://cl.exct.net/... )
Dear Friend:
Here are what I modestly and humbly refer to as "Grayson's Laws of
Legislating":(1) Vote for what you're in favor of.(2) Vote for what you can live
with, if you must do that to get what you need. What we've been seeing in
the House of Representatives lately have been massive and pervasive
violations of Grayson's Laws of Legislating. Instead of "I'll vote for X because
it's right," or "You don't like X and I don't like Y, but I'll vote for X
and Y if you vote for X and Y," instead it's "If I don't get Z, I ain't
votin' on nothin'." And that's the problem.
Let's take one very pertinent example: the impeding tax increases on
taxpayers making less than $250,000 a year. I don't know a single Member of the
House, Democratic or Republican, who has said on the record that he or she
is in favor of raising taxes, starting next Tuesday, on taxpayers making
less than $250,000 a year. Let's suppose that you crafted a one-sentence
bill reading as follows: "There shall be no income tax rate increases for the
2013 tax year on taxpayers making less than $250,000 a year." Let's suppose
that you then administered sodium pentathol to every Member of Congress.
Let's suppose that you then had a vote on that bill. Obviously, it would
pass the House by 435 to 0, or something close to that. Followed immediately
by unanimous passage by the Senate, and the President's signature.
(Here is another entertaining thought experiment: Just for fun, administer
sodium pentathol to Rush Limbaugh, too. You'd have three hours of total
silence on the airwaves.)
So anyway, in the case of "no income tax rate increases for everyone but
the rich," Grayson's First Law of Legislating is sufficient. Everyone's in
favor of it, so everyone votes for it. Done.
It turns out that many, many components of the so-called "fiscal cliff"
could be resolved quite simply by applying Grayson's First Law of
Legislating. I think it's fair to say that a majority of the Members of Congress,
right or wrong, are in favor of raising the debt ceiling before the
government's borrowing capacity is exhausted. I think it's fair to say that a
majority of the Members of Congress, right or wrong, are against a 27% cut in
Medicare payments to doctors, starting next week. I think it's fair to say that
a majority of the Members of Congress, right or wrong, are against an 8%
cut in air traffic control on Jan. 1. If you had single votes, up or down,
on 90% of the components of the "fiscal cliff," the outcome would not be in
doubt.
Walter Brasch

Livingston, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2012
And as for the remaining 10%, then you've got Grayson's Second Law of
Legislating to apply. I really, really don't want to see unemployment insurance
benefits cut off for millions of unemployed workers, seven days after
Christmas. Maybe Rep. Skullinrear (R-Tea Party) doesn't care. But Rep.
Skullinrear really, really doesn't want to see a 12% cut in defense spending from
sequestration next week. I may not share Rep. Skullinrear's morbid
preoccupation with blowing stuff up. Nevertheless, his morbid preoccupation with
blowing stuff up, together with my odd aversion to seeing families living in
cars, gives the two of us something to talk about.
Mick Jagger, that eminent political scholar, had it all figured out more
than forty years ago. You can't always get what you want. But if you try
sometimes, you just might find - you just might find -- that you get what you
need.
But in the House, that's not what we're seeing at all. Instead, we see
what might be called the "Young John McCain" Law of Legislating. Senator John
McCain has written that when he was a toddler, he sometimes got so furious
that he held his breath until he passed out.
Now John Boehner is doing it. Boehner is holding his breath until America
passes out.
It's been ten months since the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board
coined the term "fiscal cliff" when he called attention to the "massive fiscal
cliff of large spending cuts and tax increases" that will go into effect
less than a week from now. Ten months. But in all of that time, there has been
nothing in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives even
remotely resembling a line-by-line vote on whether each one of those spending
cuts and tax increases, individually, is good or bad. Just John Boehner
holding his breath until the Democrats "agree" to extending tax breaks for the
rich, and cutting Social Security and Medicare benefits.
It's the worst case of legislation constipation that I've ever seen. But
that's what happens - what ought to happen -- when the folks in charge say
over and over again, "I'm in favor of X, but I won't vote for X, or even
allow a vote for X, unless I get Y."
We're going to need some kind of patch to get through this. But I hope
that the Powers That Be learn from this mistake. Slice it all into little
pieces, and then vote each piece up or down. It works. And it's a lot more
practical than hoping that John Boehner, or Barack Obama, pulls a rabbit out of
his hat.
Courage,
Alan Grayson
Unbelievable

Byrdstown, TN

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Hard times because a democrat is in the white house!!You all asked for it. YOU GOT IT. enjoy
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Unbelievable, its true and I hope they enjoy.
You would be sooo suprised how far food-stamps will go when your paying 7.00 or more for a gallon of milk, not to count many of the other increases.
The biggest whining is yet to come.
The biggest loosers are still going to be on the bottom of the food=chain and a little deeper in a hole.
On a brighter note Mr. Obama does have a good personality, maybe we could all just sit around the bare cupboards and sing happy-songs and talk about how much better things are going.
local taxpayer

Jamestown, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Hard times because a democrat is in the white house!!You all asked for it. YOU GOT IT. enjoy
You dumbass, you ask for it when u voted for bush 2 times. U R a true republican. U maybe one of the "SMALL" business owners that wants all the free stuff and wants a collage grad. to work for min. wage. Maybe U R a wantabe farmer. Damn a bunch of crooked republicans.
reality

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2012
if both the republicans and the democrats had to go by the same laws, the same insurance, and the same retirements as the rest of us, then we might have a chance at things getting better. but no, none of them will talk about that. they only think about themselves.
roadbuilder

Livingston, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
You're stupid,you moron,the republican congress has caused this mess,you frigging REPUBLICANS just don't get anything but abortion,guns and gays.And WARS..

The president can't do anything unless congress agrees to help and in 2011 and 2012 the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS HAS REFUSED TO HELP OUR President to make the USA better.

Watch MSNBC each night from 5:00 to 10:00 P.M. Each Night and learn who is screwing who on Capital hill..
Or watch www.CurrentTV.com or on dish network. and both stations will tell you who is doing what no matter if a frigging christian republican or a Real Christian Democrat.

Unbelievable you have no idea who is causing what if you think it is the President..
roadbuilder

Livingston, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Billy wrote:
Unbelievable, its true and I hope they enjoy.
You would be sooo suprised how far food-stamps will go when your paying 7.00 or more for a gallon of milk, not to count many of the other increases.
The biggest whining is yet to come.
The biggest loosers are still going to be on the bottom of the food=chain and a little deeper in a hole.
On a brighter note Mr. Obama does have a good personality, maybe we could all just sit around the bare cupboards and sing happy-songs and talk about how much better things are going.
Billy you're a frigging moron too,the reason milk will be going to $8.00 a gallon is because the republican congress did not pass the budget the president sent them,NOONE WHO MAKES UNDER $250,000.00 A YEAR ,THERE TAXES WILL NOT GO UP.THE REPUBLICANS WANTS THAT CHANGE TO A MILLION DOLLARS.SO THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS WOULD NOT PASS THE BUDGET BILL THAT INCLUDED THE FARM BILL,and you morons had better start to learn who is making it hard on people making $45,000.00 or less a year.
The republicans only care about the rich. Does Cox give out free medical advice,or cyrus who gets a salary of about $65,000.00 a year plus a retirement of about $65,000.00 a year do you see him at any fundraiser? I sure don't.
Plus that sucker with a small brain raised your land taxes unless you live in the housing project, and he cut school budget 2% caused republicans hate education,they love to keep you dumb so they can hire you at nothing..

You stupid republicans need to learn more about who is paying what and it sure as hell ain't the rich republicans or are they making any jobs.

And you all talk about lazy people getting food stamps,i know several families that work at wal-marts and receive food stamps because wal-marts the American junk store doesn't pay a decent wage.. so they get food stamps and work each day.That is something else you can learn by watching current TV on sunday afternoon on dish Tv.learn the truth about wal-marts the junk store..
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Obama a squatter
roadbuilder

Livingston, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2012
reality wrote:
if both the republicans and the democrats had to go by the same laws, the same insurance, and the same retirements as the rest of us, then we might have a chance at things getting better. but no, none of them will talk about that. they only think about themselves.
Republican Mitch McConnell made the rest of congress and the senate republican sign an agreement that they would not help president Obama in any way,and what Obama has done was by an order that he can do in case congress doesn't act on..

The Republicans under reagan raised the credit rating 9 times during his term,because they need that in order to get people working,Obama has ask to raise the debt ceiling the last 3 years and the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE HAS STOPPED THAT,IF THEY HAD HELPED Obama would have made over a Million Jobs rebuilding roads,bridges,and building,,But The republican stop this from taking place..when people work it help all because they spend there money and buy things ,so that person can buy or expand.
But Bush almost broke the USA and Cheney meet with the BIG OIL corps and set the price you now pay for gasoline..and that was a secret meeting and is still under lock and key,inside the white house, cheney fixed it so it cant be open to see what kind of deal cheney made with big OIL.

WATCH MSNBC EACH NIGHT AND LEARN THE TRUTH AND NOT LIES THAT YOU HEAR FROM FOX,ALSO WATCH CURRENT TV. AND YOU CAN LEARN A LOT IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN..
AND VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS NEXT ELECTIONS.AND NOT PIN HEADS AS RON CYRUS.AND WB.AND NORROD IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY BETTER,THE ROAD IM ON HASN'T BEEN A GRADER OR ANY ROCK PUT ON IT SINCE JOE LEFT.OVER 4 MONTHS. AND NORROD CANT GET A GRADER TO RUN THE ROAD..HE COULD NOT RUN HIS OWN BUSINESS AND THE PEOPLE OF OVERTON COUNTY ELECT SOMEONE THAT DOESNT KNOW A TRUCK NEEDS OIL OR SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME,THAT WILL TURN INTO JUNK AFTER A WHILE THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO NORROD..AND HIS BUSINESS.
gun packer and VET

Livingston, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
No your the ASS!!!
Clinton was given a chance to get Ben laden years ago, and did nothing, Your current party has the following track record
Obama:
1. Couldn't provide a birth Cert. until his is running for a 2nd term.
2. Has out spent the bushes
3. Embarrassed the Queers.
4. Free schooling for Mex and foreign students. While we pay for our kids to go to school.
You party don't for get signed NAFTA in (Clinton!!!)
5. said he was sorry for the burning of the Kuram!!!
this does not include the removal of the flag on Air force 1, or his Muslim ties,(which paid for this college) and you didnt say anything of the gun which his Adm killed a border patrol officer, O I forgot that was when he and his BRO'S claimed Exc. privilege!!!

SO to make this real short and clear!!! You Fucking idiot!!!!
you dont have a clue Mr road builder. O by the way, your so up on Obama, check this out: He is or will be out sourcing the infrastructure of some of the Interstate jods to China!!! Think out that when your in the unemployment line!!!
Then you can HOPE forward
roadbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid,you moron,the republican congress has caused this mess,you frigging REPUBLICANS just don't get anything but abortion,guns and gays.And WARS..
The president can't do anything unless congress agrees to help and in 2011 and 2012 the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS HAS REFUSED TO HELP OUR President to make the USA better.
Watch MSNBC each night from 5:00 to 10:00 P.M. Each Night and learn who is screwing who on Capital hill..
Or watch www.CurrentTV.com or on dish network. and both stations will tell you who is doing what no matter if a frigging christian republican or a Real Christian Democrat.
Unbelievable you have no idea who is causing what if you think it is the President..
Rainbow 22

Livingston, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2012
maybe there is a bus leaving for China you could get a ride on.
Beth

Jamestown, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Rainbow 22 wrote:
maybe there is a bus leaving for China you could get a ride on.
Thought you were leaving yesterday morn???
green with envy

Livingston, TN

#14 Dec 30, 2012
roadbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy you're a frigging moron too,the reason milk will be going to $8.00 a gallon is because the republican congress did not pass the budget the president sent them,NOONE WHO MAKES UNDER $250,000.00 A YEAR ,THERE TAXES WILL NOT GO UP.THE REPUBLICANS WANTS THAT CHANGE TO A MILLION DOLLARS.SO THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS WOULD NOT PASS THE BUDGET BILL THAT INCLUDED THE FARM BILL,and you morons had better start to learn who is making it hard on people making $45,000.00 or less a year.
The republicans only care about the rich. Does Cox give out free medical advice,or cyrus who gets a salary of about $65,000.00 a year plus a retirement of about $65,000.00 a year do you see him at any fundraiser? I sure don't.
Plus that sucker with a small brain raised your land taxes unless you live in the housing project, and he cut school budget 2% caused republicans hate education,they love to keep you dumb so they can hire you at nothing..
You stupid republicans need to learn more about who is paying what and it sure as hell ain't the rich republicans or are they making any jobs.
And you all talk about lazy people getting food stamps,i know several families that work at wal-marts and receive food stamps because wal-marts the American junk store doesn't pay a decent wage.. so they get food stamps and work each day.That is something else you can learn by watching current TV on sunday afternoon on dish Tv.learn the truth about wal-marts the junk store..
\
Just who taught you how to spell?
Rainbow 22

Livingston, TN

#15 Dec 30, 2012
dont know much about electronics huh?
Rainbow 22 To Beth

Livingston, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2012
did'nt connect you with "The Dr. Cox" until recently, heard he was born in Cincinnati Oh. have a son on the fire dept there,Bomb squad, what Iam getting around to, you are married to a saint, back some yrs. ago I saw the man perform miracles, I saw him bring A type 1 diabetic back from the dead, A young guy. Dr. Cox can do no wrong in my eyes he has been A true miracle worker, one of the best Dr's God gave us, A gift for sure, God bless both of you forever, last goodbye, got to get going, long way to go.
Beth

Jamestown, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Rainbow 22 To Beth wrote:
did'nt connect you with "The Dr. Cox" until recently, heard he was born in Cincinnati Oh. have a son on the fire dept there,Bomb squad, what Iam getting around to, you are married to a saint, back some yrs. ago I saw the man perform miracles, I saw him bring A type 1 diabetic back from the dead, A young guy. Dr. Cox can do no wrong in my eyes he has been A true miracle worker, one of the best Dr's God gave us, A gift for sure, God bless both of you forever, last goodbye, got to get going, long way to go.
I'm not that Beth. Just use that name on here to aggravate a certain person. Dr.Cox is my doctor though. He has always taken good care of me.

Sorry for the disagreements we have had on here. You seem to be a good person. We just don't share the same political opinions. Have a safe trip!
Vet

Livingston, TN

#18 Dec 31, 2012
You are correct "THIS" president cant do anything. Except take vacation
roadbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait

Allons, TN

#19 Dec 31, 2012
just wait till october 2013 when obamacare kicksin!we ain't seen nothing yet!
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Roadbuilder wins the Sheeple award for 2012.
It is a Statue of a sheep at the edge of a Bluff.
Even when a band-aid budget is passed Roadbilder will still be out blaming the Level-headed Republicans.
Later on when taxes goes up on gasoline and everything else and the food-stamps begin to spread a little too thin Mr. Roadbuilder will be whining because he is not getting his fair share.
It is easy to see that Mr. Roadbuilder is a yellow-dog and not a tree-huging liberal, but still hears only one set of marching orders.
Mr. Roadbuilder your party has abandoned you a long time ago.
Most all of your conseratives have changed sides long ago.
Now all that still remains in the Democratic party besides the yeller-dogs is the minorities, gays,liberals and the dead-beats and I hope you do not fall into these classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Rid Of Curtis and his Family from Taxpayers... 30 min Toni F 9
homewrecker in the fire department. 32 min Toni F 26
CECIL the Lion......Seriously?? 1 hr Preacher 15
tenn care fraud 2 hr Wad 2
Land Taxes Going Up after 4 years of Mismanagem... 7 hr Trenda F 42
END Right-Wing REPUBLICAN Gerrymandering 9 hr Jimmy Johns 1
Best D.U.I lawyer 13 hr Citizen 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages