any one know anything about this person
disgusting

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 22, 2010
No one cares
disgusting too

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2010
and i guess you think someone cares about you checking nope fail for you you sure picked the right name--disgusting is you for sure
figures

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Dec 24, 2010
What do u wanna know about her?
yes

Springfield, SC

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Yes i know her, but she has had many last names since her maiden name, is that what she is going by again?
terrible

Columbia, SC

#6 Dec 27, 2010
she's getting married again but just recently got divorced i think for the 7th time and there's a limit in Tn so not sure how she's going to get remarried since she's over the limit on marriages
who cares

Cookeville, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2010
well i heard that there was a limit but i looked it up and it says there is not a limit but i also here she is cray saying all her exes have beet her and shit
terrible

Columbia, SC

#8 Dec 27, 2010
Yep that's what she says but hard to believe any of it's true when i've been around her for 13 years. I'm happy to have her out of my family now if she'd just move it'd be better
concerned citizen

Boiling Springs, SC

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Who cares how many times she's been married this doesn't seem to be any of you peoples business, looks to me like if your so glad she's out of your family you wouldn't be on here rambling on about her...you would get over her! Just sayin...
unbelievable

Springfield, SC

#10 Dec 28, 2010
v.coleman is a very unhappy person and is always causing others to be just as unhappy as she is. God is the answer vc not another man!
question

Springfield, SC

#11 Dec 28, 2010
Is she back to her old tricks?or is everyone giving poor vicky a hard time.
concerned citizen

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Seems to me its a bunch of people trying to make her the highlight of their day, no wonder everything is going to hell the world can't rely on their own problems they have to make sure everyone else is misrible and unhappy too! Leave this poor woman and everyone else on here alone!
concerned citizen

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2010
And futhure more this is someones child, how would you all feel having people starting crap about your child?!
question

Springfield, SC

#14 Jan 1, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
And futhure more this is someones child, how would you all feel having people starting crap about your child?!
You sure do sound angery are you her child?who gets married 7 times and is ok. something is wrong there.and for the person wholived with her 13yrs sounds alot like another child of hers no one else has ever stayed around her that long
daughter

Columbia, SC

#15 Jan 1, 2011
I'm her daughter...I just wonder who u people are...you really have nothing better to do than sit on here, I have to hear from a family friend that my mom is being bashed on this stupid website...get all your comments in now because its already reported and up for removal. God get a life! Or at least have the nerve to post who you are
daughter

Columbia, SC

#16 Jan 1, 2011
Also for your question about her getting married 7 times....ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS...GET A LIFE...LEARN TO SPELL....AND LEAVE MY MOM ALONE
who cares

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2011
well who realy give a shit about spelling and u need to learn somethings about u mom she is on drugs and if u want to find that out for sure ask her to see her pills like 2 days after she goes and gets them and yes i know she has been married a ass load of time and that is the facts and as far as deleting this that is still not going to stop people form talking about her she is one cray ass person and god help the new man in her life
Get spell check

Columbia, SC

#18 Jan 2, 2011
who cares wrote:
well who realy give a shit about spelling and u need to learn somethings about u mom she is on drugs and if nt to find that out for sure ask her to see her pills like 2 days after she goes and gets them and yes i know she has been married a ass load of time and that is the facts and as far as deleting this that is still not going to stop people form talking about her she is one cray ass person and god help the new man in her life
Lots of educated people care about post on here that sound as if they come from ignorant people who can't spell....it's called apparently you don't have a job....because you don't have an education.....you were probably that smartass in school that dropped out and now draws a check....so you have way too much time to get on this website and make yourself feel important by posting about others yet never mentioning your own name....it makes you feel important when people don't know who you are...doesn't it.....Good luck with that...
Hmm

Livingston, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2011
Has she got a new man that she is marrying? Last I knew she was with Kent. I know VC I went to High School with her and well I won't say nothing because I have nothing good to say.
crazypeople

Springfield, SC

#20 Jan 2, 2011
Get spell check wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of educated people care about post on here that sound as if they come from ignorant people who can't spell....it's called apparently you don't have a job....because you don't have an education.....you were probably that smartass in school that dropped out and now draws a check....so you have way too much time to get on this website and make yourself feel important by posting about others yet never mentioning your own name....it makes you feel important when people don't know who you are...doesn't it.....Good luck with that...
sounds like her.....daughter....who thinks she's educated..... is talking about her own mother in this....comment .....pretty much sums up the title of this thread:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Bowman 1 hr overton county n... 8
Misty at Hutchinson 2 hr tecksrcrybabaies 99
FBI Probe: Possible Russia Cash to Trump 4 hr American Muscle 2
Boycott and Obama Care Loss 4 hr Taxed out 6
hiring in livingston 7 hr Ohh 16
Stand with Bernie on health care 8 hr TRUMPTRAIN 3
andrea Ayers 8 hr Livingston Resident 2

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance