First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bumfuzzeld

Livingston, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2012
hes a pervert women of this county dont talk to him on facebook hes nasty and goes to nursing homes and stores to hit on women he has stalked me lots of times and i married i had to change my cell number three times pls ladies dont mess with this old pervert
bumfuzzeld

Livingston, TN

#2 Oct 3, 2012
this pervert should not be allowed in public hes been stalking me for along time and im married he goes to dg market and nursing homes to meet chicks ugh pls dont mess wit him ladies hes creepy
jdw

Clover, SC

#3 Oct 3, 2012
bumfuzzeld wrote:
this pervert should not be allowed in public hes been stalking me for along time and im married he goes to dg market and nursing homes to meet chicks ugh pls dont mess wit him ladies hes creepy
Your name says it all...bumfuzzled. Did you graduate from high school? Or better yet, middle school? I have known Joe for over 16 years and he has never came across as the 'pervert stalker' you say he is. Look up the word 'slander'. Read it to yourself or out loud if you need to...which I'm sure you will.
bumfuzzeld

Livingston, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2012
you dont know him like u think hes filthy nasty and has beat women up its true hes a damn good actor he goes to church then chases women after its awful he shouldnt be allowed in public places ugh im scared of him
Linda

Livingston, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
You must not be too scared of him. If you are telling the truth, which I doubt very seriously that you are, you would be worried about him reading this and knowing who you are...with the specifics you gave. Sounds like you are upset because of lack of attention from him, or you are just trying to get stuff started on him. You seem to know an awful lot about someone that you claim to have stayed away from. Also sounds like you need to look in the mirror to see the stalker.
wondering

Livingston, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Is this the same Joe Looper from Rickman?
jdw

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Linda wrote:
You must not be too scared of him. If you are telling the truth, which I doubt very seriously that you are, you would be worried about him reading this and knowing who you are...with the specifics you gave. Sounds like you are upset because of lack of attention from him, or you are just trying to get stuff started on him. You seem to know an awful lot about someone that you claim to have stayed away from. Also sounds like you need to look in the mirror to see the stalker.
That's exactly what I was thinking!! Sounds like this 'bumfuzzled' idiot was dumped and she thinks this is good revenge. Instead of just confronting him, she writes all this nonsense. Who is stalking who here 'bumfuzzled'?
get real

Columbia, SC

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Before u spread to much shit on someone , u need to clarify who u r referring to. There is more than one Joe Looper. Which one are u talkn about?
bumfuzzeld

Livingston, TN

#9 Oct 5, 2012
not talking bout anyone from livingston i m not saying anything else god forgive me i must have been out of it sorry people ugh
Buffy

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
He has an 8" cock , I know that from 40 years ago :)
sister love

Livingston, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2012
i think this should stop i know him and hes a good guy needs to be happy and left alone its time he settled down with some good christian womman hes been married seven times give him a break hes gettin old gosh let it go now hes ok
Joe Looper

Cambridge, MA

#12 Oct 16, 2012
i don`t know & i don`t want to. I Am Very Deeply In Love with MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE. you need to find JESUS. I am on my way to Fontana my weekly trip. you take care.
Joe

Cambridge, MA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
i would go to the police if I were you bumbfumble. stalking is a serious offence. So just do it. God HELP you. you need help.
two dogs cracking

Monroe, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Buffy did he flip your kidney ? Or just bruise your liver and did you like it ?
Joe

Cambridge, MA

#15 Oct 18, 2012
In Reply To your Accusations dumbfounded, Yes, about a year ago, I Went To The Overton Co. Nursing Home About 6 Times. Each Time I Was Accompanying MY WIFE. SHE & 6 OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR CHURCH WAS SINGING & VISITING With The PATIANTS THERE. I Was there ONLY With Them. Maybe You Should Do Something Helpful Like That. Asz Of After CHURCH, My Wonderful WIFE & I Go To & From CHURCH TOGETHER. WE Spend The Entire Day TOGETHER, That Includes SHOPPING. If You Or anyone Else Wants To Check This Out Be My Guest. Ask My Wife, Pastor Or Anyone You Would Like To Ask. ANY & ALL Are Welcome To Attend CHURCH With Us. COME & SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO FOR YOU. Sincerely, Joe Looper
To Joe Looper

Livingston, TN

#16 Oct 18, 2012
you should not have to explain yourself to anyone, Alot of ppl. that get on here have nothing else to do with their time but stir the pot and start trouble. you can tell by the ignorant remarks put on here, you and your wife have A good life whoever you are, the past was A zillion minutes ago, we are living in this minute, live in it , you own it.
say it aint so Joe

United States

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Joe wrote:
In Reply To your Accusations dumbfounded, Yes, about a year ago, I Went To The Overton Co. Nursing Home About 6 Times. Each Time I Was Accompanying MY WIFE. SHE & 6 OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR CHURCH WAS SINGING & VISITING With The PATIANTS THERE. I Was there ONLY With Them. Maybe You Should Do Something Helpful Like That. Asz Of After CHURCH, My Wonderful WIFE & I Go To & From CHURCH TOGETHER. WE Spend The Entire Day TOGETHER, That Includes SHOPPING. If You Or anyone Else Wants To Check This Out Be My Guest. Ask My Wife, Pastor Or Anyone You Would Like To Ask. ANY & ALL Are Welcome To Attend CHURCH With Us. COME & SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO FOR YOU. Sincerely, Joe Looper
you must be some of LOW TAX LOOPERS KINFOLK!
You sure arent the joe looper I know
Joe

Cambridge, MA

#18 Oct 18, 2012
say it aint so Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be some of LOW TAX LOOPERS KINFOLK!
You sure arent the joe looper I know
I`M The Joe Looperj That Lives Across From The Rickman School. Who Are You?
margaret

Byrdstown, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
I dont think you are the one i went to school with I here so much about.I wouldnt worry about it, they are to many joe looper
thats true

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2012
He certainly isnt the one that was a gigolo to about 6 wives and 2000 one nighters .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 21 min bubba2 7
Tim Hall 44 min Big Tool 3
Nikki quit deleting my post trying to help you ... 1 hr Lol 8
prisoner halfway house Timothy Community 3 hr Paul 171
Trump Medical Records Are False 3 hr hahahahah 4
Clinton ad Does tie Trump to KKK, white suprema... 3 hr hahahahah 3
Terry Walker 5 hr thinking 7

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages