Overton Co Sherriff's Dept

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
concerned citizan

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Saturday evening,my family and i were on our way back from Cookeville,and we were less than a mile from our home,when this KID<with a badge on his uniform,stopped us.he said he stopped us because our tag was in the window(securley),instead of being in its place where the tag scrws in.He took my husbands license and proof of insurance,then he looked at me,snarled his nose and said"Who are you?'I snarled right back at him and said "Im his wife,and is ther anything else you need to know'?I mean this kid wasnt even old enuff to sell beer.Looks like the sherriff is getting desparate to be hiring kids to do a MANS job!!Why dont he just resighn while he still mite get a job in this county?I wish i would have told the little punk that they call me "the Breeze' and im also a bitch!!Little punk.he must have needed his diaper changed!
nobody wants em

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2011
All the rejects land in Overton County.There are many that worked in Putnam County that have been fired and are working in Overton Co. Should be called "Land of the Misfit Cops"
Your All Stupid

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2011
nobody wants em wrote:
All the rejects land in Overton County.There are many that worked in Putnam County that have been fired and are working in Overton Co. Should be called "Land of the Misfit Cops"
Your the ones who voted WB back in office so you have no one to blame but yourselfs.
kunta kenta

Monroe, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2011
You should have had your tag displayed properly and you would not have been pulled over now would you.Im sure snarling at the officer really done alot of good.when you break the law do you not need to be pulled over?Or are you above the law like so many people think?I bet if you were at home and someone charged thru your front door you wouldnt mind that young officer coming to your rescue would you?Or would you meet him outside and snarl at him and tell him he was to young to help you? And also as far as you saying you are a BITCH i agree cause you sure sound like one.I bet you say jump your husband ask how high.
not that stupid

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Your All Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the ones who voted WB back in office so you have no one to blame but yourselfs.
I did not vote for WB,for everybody that did or didn't bother to vote.SUCK IT UP !!!
shawdow

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2011
lmfao omg thats so freakin funny no you should of been like im his pimp who the heck are you! lmao ugh that so dang funny!!!!
illegal

Ingolstadt, Germany

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Some one is always complaining. I'm sure he would like to have better employees than he has. He has to work with what he can get. Maybe you should try it and see what it is like. You know people complain of how bad the law enforcement is,but if something happens they always call the law. Now if they are so bad, why call them? If they are that bad, why do you call them? You are never satisfied.
white fang

Norwood, NC

#8 Feb 17, 2011
i would never call them.. why call them, they might come and they might not, and when they get there they dont know what to do,they havent had the training...whos going to train them w.b., hes never been trained
One Who Knows

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2011
illegal wrote:
Some one is always complaining. I'm sure he would like to have better employees than he has. He has to work with what he can get. Maybe you should try it and see what it is like. You know people complain of how bad the law enforcement is,but if something happens they always call the law. Now if they are so bad, why call them? If they are that bad, why do you call them? You are never satisfied.
If they do come they might shot you while your in bed.
well

Livingston, TN

#10 Feb 17, 2011
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If they do come they might shot you while your in bed.
or maybe the wipe off the evidence and said oh whats that
man67

Livingston, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2011
i have seen many lawmen in this county in the last 70 years. you have the best lawman that has ever been at oventon jail.if you do something wrong he will get you.he treats everyone the sameway.
granny

Jamestown, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2011
man67 wrote:
i have seen many lawmen in this county in the last 70 years. you have the best lawman that has ever been at oventon jail.if you do something wrong he will get you.he treats everyone the sameway.
exactly right and that is why they don't like him. lol. go wb get em all.
illegal

Ingolstadt, Germany

#13 Feb 18, 2011
granny wrote:
<quoted text>exactly right and that is why they don't like him. lol. go wb get em all.
That is right. As long as you don't break the law, you want have any problems.
granny

Jamestown, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2011
illegal wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right. As long as you don't break the law, you want have any problems.
exactly right.
bee

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2011
kunta kenta wrote:
You should have had your tag displayed properly and you would not have been pulled over now would you.Im sure snarling at the officer really done alot of good.when you break the law do you not need to be pulled over?Or are you above the law like so many people think?I bet if you were at home and someone charged thru your front door you wouldnt mind that young officer coming to your rescue would you?Or would you meet him outside and snarl at him and tell him he was to young to help you? And also as far as you saying you are a BITCH i agree cause you sure sound like one.I bet you say jump your husband ask how high.
You have allot of good meaning behind what you've wrote.. There are allot of people out there that think they are above the law... And did any one think that maybe he's not young, but that your getting old???? Plus he was doing HIS job... There is allot of things that go on around us, that we don't know of, and only our law enforcement does... And it's like that for a reason.. Maybe someone house was broken into, or a store robed, and your car fix the decription... So just because your not having a good day, don't take it out on the cops.. They are the ones who are out there getting the thugs off the street so you can feel a little safer when you go out...
white fang

Norwood, NC

#16 Feb 18, 2011
this is the worst law and most corupt law i have ever witnessed and i am 65. not only do they dont know whats going on, they dont have a clue. w.b. and his boys act more like the ss naizs. thereis a thing called due process,but if they think you are doing something,it doesnt matter if they have evedence or not they bring you in,thats not right
omg

Cookeville, TN

#17 Feb 18, 2011
In court last month the judge was very upset about the bonds being ridiculously high in Overton County.He said no wonder there is such a back log on cases here.Conspiracy??? I think yes!!!
KnowThatsRight

Springfield, SC

#18 Feb 18, 2011
white fang wrote:
this is the worst law and most corupt law i have ever witnessed and i am 65. not only do they dont know whats going on, they dont have a clue. w.b. and his boys act more like the ss naizs. thereis a thing called due process,but if they think you are doing something,it doesnt matter if they have evedence or not they bring you in,thats not right
I posted last night on the topic of the Overton County Jail Riot. I used the first 3 letters of my name. Now I have not heard from my husband this morning. They rotate times when it comes to phone usage. Today he was suppose to be out from 7am til 11am. I still have not heard from him and he would have normally called a few mins after 7. There has to be some payback going on or something for me voicing my opinion.
feather

Columbia, SC

#19 Feb 18, 2011
Your All Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true Some get caught in sex scandals some beat their wife and make front page of Herald Citizen some of them sell drugs inside and out of jail their may be a couple that may be honest unfortunately only god knows that . You know if you look at that entire justice system here in OC it is very sad and embarressing the sad thing is the other night me and my 8 yr old was watching NCIS and i said that would be a cool job (forensic scientist) and my little girl gos what be a cop no way noone around here likes cops i was suprised and asked why she would say something like that and she responded noone trusts cops around here mommy and suprised i said what do you mean and where have u heard that she responded by saying she heard teachers, fellow church members so on and so forth talking about tne representation of our cops thats sworn to protect and serve end up breaking more laws than the average personand that is SAD!!!!! If someone outside this town an honest investigative team would look in to all these things going on I truly believe alot of people would be in trouble in law enforcement they totally disregard the 4th amendment of the Constitution of the US and thats not the only one i must stop discussing it Im getting sick at my stomach oh yea our DA"s are a joke also they cant sucessfully prosecute anyone without back door deals and snitches they should all take a pay cut the police and DA's office always has them a little snitch doing their job for them!! disgusting Im embarressed to tell people Im from this county
To The Breeze

Columbia, SC

#20 Feb 18, 2011
concerned citizan wrote:
Saturday evening,my family and i were on our way back from Cookeville,and we were less than a mile from our home,when this KID<with a badge on his uniform,stopped us.he said he stopped us because our tag was in the window(securley),instead of being in its place where the tag scrws in.He took my husbands license and proof of insurance,then he looked at me,snarled his nose and said"Who are you?'I snarled right back at him and said "Im his wife,and is ther anything else you need to know'?I mean this kid wasnt even old enuff to sell beer.Looks like the sherriff is getting desparate to be hiring kids to do a MANS job!!Why dont he just resighn while he still mite get a job in this county?I wish i would have told the little punk that they call me "the Breeze' and im also a bitch!!Little punk.he must have needed his diaper changed!
So "Concerned Citizen". I have a question for you. Why was your tag not displayed properly? Was there a reason as to why you didn't have it in its proper place? Are you aware that this county is full of dopeheads and maybe this "young officer with a badge" was trained properly and that by you not displaying your tag properly is probable cause to stop you? Just because he is young, do you think that means he isn't qualified for this job? I'm pretty sure I know who the deputy is that you are referring to and if you look, he actually WORKS and works hard to put the people in jail that are partaking in illegal activities. So you think that because you are whoever the hell you are, you are above everyone else and don't deserve to get pulled over? Because you have "kids" and that you were a "mile" from home? My bigger question to you, is this, did the "young punk" give you a ticket? You didn't mention that in your ridiculous post. So i'm assuming since you left that out, you didn't get a ticket. So he did you a favor and didn't cite you!! And you have the nerve to come on here and BITCH about it? Well you do know yourself best, so I guess you refering to yourself as a "BITCH", we all clearly note this is a true statement. And I really think it's funny you come to the big TOPIX to run your mouth. Why didn't you tell the deputy then that you were the billy bad "Breeze" and that he needed a diaper change? I sincerely hope that this "kid" catches you out again with your tag still not displayed properly and he writes you a big ole FAT ticket and snarles his nose as he hands it to you!! Maybe then your wish will come true and you can tell him just how big of a BITCH you really are! See how far that gets you Mrs. BITCH!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot in rickman 3 hr Get real 1
Pebbles Stinson at Hutchinsons FTS 7 hr Clueless 6
Hillary Clinton and National Suicide.... 8 hr We know 6
Tennessee REJECTS Citizen United a Republican C... 8 hr Sergeant Freedom 3
It seems the Republicans are being helped by th... 8 hr Sergeant Freedom 1
Amber gaw (Jan '12) 11 hr Brian 268
Clinton DNC Democrat E-mail Scandal 13 hr taxpayer 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance