Deputies place ad in paper ASKING
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
fatboy

Livingston, TN

#387 Jan 13, 2013
done wrote:
Yes sounds like someone doing the job elected to do by the people of over ton co.and now you got some piece of shit probably ex postal worker that's laying around drawing a check stirring shit up cause wb is a republican and kicked his democrat friends ass in two elections,sound about right
His political party has nothing to do with the fact that he and his dept. were involved in the cold blooded murder and then, cover up, of a man who they claim fired first. It was later proven that they were liars. The man they murdered had not even fired his gun.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#388 Jan 15, 2013
Hijack wrote:
Way to revive something no one has cared about for over two years.
I am not exactly sure what Derrick was talking about, but as far as no one caring about the Eibel case anymore, I think you are mistaken.

The residents of the Hanging Limb community and family and friends still care.

It is sad that the quality of the law enforcement in that corner of the world is so inadequate that law abiding citizens don't feel that they can trust them. Maybe if they were paid a more realistic salary, a higher quality of enforcement could take the place of what is currently on the payroll.

FACTS:
Ron Eibel never discharged his weapon.
The matter has not yet been settled in the court system.
This is not the only matter that the residents of the Upper Cumberland Region have against the local law enforcement.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#389 Jan 16, 2013
derrick ledbetter wrote:
ont need to talk unless u know the facts and none of u do but me so i cleared it up for everyone so until u get shot and feel it keep ur fuckin mouth shut.......... cause i would hate for one of you to get shot and go through what i did cause if u do im goin to post on here and laugh my ass off
....... ur friend derrick
But cutie pie you didnt get shot..remember that little ole fence you jumped over got in your way and grabbed your shoulder..so quit crying child..the DA didnt want to produce your vest or shirt..wonder why..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uaw in hutcinson 42 min night owl 116
Curtis Photogenic 3 hr Truth 19
Thank You Obama for Wind and Solar Energy with ... 8 hr johnson1 17
More Cuts if Trump care is passed, 9 hr resident 3
Donald Trump may have tweeted himself into more... 11 hr Bronnie Meadows 7
Election hacking fears turn heat on Homeland Se... 11 hr Bronnie Meadows 4
Could Trumpís White House tapes ruse actually g... 18 hr resident 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance