EMT's posting political remarks on co...

EMT's posting political remarks on county time.

Posted in the Livingston Forum

AliBaba

Livingston, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Government worker should not be posting political remarks during work hours!!!!
distressed

Livingston, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2013
AliBaba wrote:
Government worker should not be posting political remarks during work hours!!!!
Or driving their ambulances 90 miles an hour down 111 while NOT on a call. One almost swerved into me the other day.
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2013
call WB
AliBaba

Livingston, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2013
concerned wrote:
call WB
Wouldn't help. They are Republicans!!!!
ummk

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2013
What political remarks are u talking about?
ummk

Livingston, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I'm still wondering where these remarks were made... Can u post up link to what your talking bout??
OMG

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jan 7, 2013
well if posting their political remarks is the most they are doing then so what its their opinions BUT umm this is just my opinion here but I think its a far worse OUTRAGE that theres EMT workers that cheat on their wife and talk to other women while on the job..... now theres ya something to bitch about!!!
ummk

Livingston, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Well that happens in every profession...lol...
ummk

Livingston, TN

#9 Jan 7, 2013
That happens even in the churches... :p
curious

Livingston, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Who's cheating?
OMG

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
i will give you a few hints.. he is about 5'9 kinda chunky and has dark hair with blue eyes and drives a black car
Missy Little

Livingston, TN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
OK...so how exactly did the subject of EMT's posting political remarks on county time get changed to emt's CHEATING??
OMG

Herndon, VA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
you got it ummk...
Anonymous

Livingston, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Is that you missy? do you still work as EMT? you dont know me but I will never forget you, When the lord made Angels he used you for an example of what an Angel should be like, sweet, kind , compassionate, amazingly wonderful, dont try to figure out who I am, just know I will never forget your kindness and you. Been A long time but we dont forget goodness.
Missy Little

Livingston, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
No sorry not the same Missy...sorry :(
Anonymous

Livingston, TN

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Thats O.K. I bet you are great too God bless you.
Missy Little

Livingston, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Well Ty :)
yishunbike

Fuzhou, China

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Usually, though, a bike's brand name is not[url=http://www.shop-yishun bike.com/]carbon road wheel[/url]as important as the makers of its individual parts.
After all, a large percentage of bike frames are made in Japan or China and sold to U.S. companies who simply put their name on them.
And as large American companies consolidate the industry by buying out smaller bike manufacturers,
brand names are becoming[url=http://www.shop-y ishunbike.com/]tubular wheels[/url]even more confusing ysbike01 and irrelevant.
Keep in mind, as well, that large manufacturers produce bikes in a wide variety of quality levels,
from mass market toys to highly crafted top-of-the-line machines.
The only time brand names[url=http://www.shop-yish unbike.com/]wheels for mountain bikes[/url]count in determining quality is when you're dealing with high-end specialty companies that make custom carbon frames and parts for their bikes.
Look into which manufacturers offer the best warranties;
many companies still guarantee their lower-and midrange aluminum frames for life
(though this has become less common [url=http://www.shop-yishunbik e.com]carbon wheels[/url]as off-road biking's popularity has made life harder on frames).
Some bikes have a limited five-year warranty, and other warranties become void if the bike is used for racing.
While you should always remain open to a better brand or a better-suited style of bike,
try to narrow your choices before you begin to shop seriously for a new bike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overton county school system (Jun '14) 22 min pat 923
Livingston needs a New Mayor 48 min Resident 3
Is sea level rising? 53 min Bronnie Meadows 4
The Rise and Fall of Good Jobs in America becau... 1 hr Rose Ann 7
Overton county Judicial 1 hr Mike 8
john fletcher thief liar soon to be career crim... (Feb '16) 2 hr Brad R 3
Women Tell Republican Betsy DeVos: Stand with ... 4 hr Billy 8
uaw in hutcinson 8 hr Nikolai Volkov 218

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web