what is up

United States

#21 May 26, 2012
I thought the Sadlers were PROUD republicans. It shows they will do and say anything that benefits them. They cannot be trusted.
haha

Livingston, TN

#22 May 26, 2012
midnite train wrote:
i think i'll fote for both sadlers because i'm tired of all lies that have been told on here
You do that you idiot. I will cancel your vote out. Why would you vote for someone that couldn't even get their papers in on time lol but go ahead. What lies have been told? waiting
Just the facts

Byrdstown, TN

#23 May 26, 2012
what is up wrote:
I thought the Sadlers were PROUD republicans. It shows they will do and say anything that benefits them. They cannot be trusted.
Both Sadlers were asked to leave the Republican Party. They had to make sure that Steakley lost the senate race because he was going to go after the Overton Co. School Board for transferring the wheel tax money into the general fund where it could be spent on anything
Also

Cleveland, OH

#24 May 26, 2012
I think they also told outright lies about McCurdy.. a good conservative.
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#25 May 27, 2012
lie one that they spent more one ads than most people make in a year. 2 that Mcurdy is a good anything.mr sadler11 works 2 jobs and his wife works full time plus takes excelent care of their children. they don't live in a fancy house its a home like anyone else in livingston could live in.when i read the paper i really don't see him voting for anything wrong just things that will help improve livingston.one more thing mr sadler11 is always helping with the habatat for humanity homes by wiring them for free.i will say sorry for anything i misspelled i went to school in livingston
well

Livingston, TN

#26 May 27, 2012
midnite train wrote:
lie one that they spent more one ads than most people make in a year. 2 that Mcurdy is a good anything.mr sadler11 works 2 jobs and his wife works full time plus takes excelent care of their children. they don't live in a fancy house its a home like anyone else in livingston could live in.when i read the paper i really don't see him voting for anything wrong just things that will help improve livingston.one more thing mr sadler11 is always helping with the habatat for humanity homes by wiring them for free.i will say sorry for anything i misspelled i went to school in livingston
I dont agree that they spent more on signs but that has nothing to do with what kind of elected official they are. You know most of us work ,some work lots of hours some not and we all think we take good care of our kids so that's nothing special.It's your right to vote for whoever you want to. I will not vote for either Sadler and that's my right. I'm not going to get into an argument with you. The school board us a joke and our school are in a mess and no one has the balls to stand up to the jokester. Same thing for the city aldermen. Winningham needs to be gone. He's wore out his welcome. No one should be able to be on that board for that long.
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#27 May 27, 2012
livingston schools have always been a mess and i went there in the sixties it was just as bad then.someone posted that mr sadler spent more on signs than most people make i was just trying to point out that i don't think so. they seem like normal people to me. not any better or worse and i don't know mr winingham . i didn't mean to offend anyone just my point of veiw .i will be glad when this is all over one way or another and i hope no ones children ever see any of this
sad

Boiling Springs, SC

#29 May 27, 2012
What is so sad is the billboard left off about Curtis being such a womanizer. Word is a woman in every town. Sorry Julie but open your eyes you deserve better than that as a husband '
What is really sad

Livingston, TN

#30 May 28, 2012
What's really sad is that Sad is apparently so full of hate that he or she feels compelled to tear down good people and good families. Sad, you need to give some serious prayer and thought to your own motives before you post your hateful comments. Also, it sure is easy to snipe at people from the sidelines when you don't have a clue about the pressures and the responsibilities of leadership. GROW UP!
Curtis

Livingston, TN

#31 May 28, 2012
I would never vote for a Sadler but that's me. Everyone else can do what they want.
well now

Jamestown, TN

#32 May 29, 2012
midnite train wrote:
i think i'll fote for both sadlers because i'm tired of all lies that have been told on here
good luck and by the way .... what lies?
Michael

Livingston, TN

#33 May 29, 2012
Don't vote for Sadler my bro doesn't like him
hello

Cookeville, TN

#34 May 30, 2012
Authority wrote:
You don't know mr Sadler at all. He is a kind a gentle man. He would never take advantage of anybody. He only wants to 13th step all the women in AA. He really cares about their recovery. That man and his entire damn family is a joke. You people who take him seriously amaze me.
like father like son
Trish

United States

#35 Jun 1, 2012
Several of you should be ashamed commenting against an intelligent gentleman of our community who would take the time to spend his own money and comment on such a terrible thing as that sign near the BP against our Mayor.
I think Mr. Sadler struck a few nerves because in your heart you know he's right! I commend Mr. Sadler for being the only person in our community to make a stand and it wasnt without expense!
I would like to encourage the voters to Follow Mr Sadlers lead and reelect his son as Alderman and Mr. Winningham who has decades of experience in service to our community! Dont forget Mayor Hayes!
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#36 Jun 1, 2012
Michael wrote:
Don't vote for Sadler my bro doesn't like him
don't vote for hayes my dog doesn't like him
jimbob

Livingston, TN

#37 Jun 1, 2012
vote for HAYES
question

United States

#38 Jun 3, 2012
Trish wrote:
Several of you should be ashamed commenting against an intelligent gentleman of our community who would take the time to spend his own money and comment on such a terrible thing as that sign near the BP against our Mayor.
I think Mr. Sadler struck a few nerves because in your heart you know he's right! I commend Mr. Sadler for being the only person in our community to make a stand and it wasnt without expense!
I would like to encourage the voters to Follow Mr Sadlers lead and reelect his son as Alderman and Mr. Winningham who has decades of experience in service to our community! Dont forget Mayor Hayes!
Does David Sadler still feel the same after seeing Earl Carwile blast the UCDD Board Members on TV because they continue to witch hunt on the whistle blower that exposed fraud in the 74 Million dollar a year aid agency to the citizens of the Upper Cumberland and the same board Mayor Hayes is watching the Finance and didnt know anything about it?
Rev Anderson

Jamestown, TN

#39 Jun 5, 2012
This is disgusting. I will pray for the,

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Dec 27, 2012
true fashion wrote:
David Sadler I, aka the drug and alcohol counselor here in Livingston was on WLIV this morning in a lengthly plea to the citizens.
He stated he just got back from Europe and was heartbroken and saddened to see such a billboard attacking Lord Mayor Hayes upon entering the city in his motorcade.
He said this isnt what this town is about and MR ESTES - TEAR DOWN THAT SIGN ! In typical David Sadler style he talked about the good mayor , the good man running against him and he talked about his son seeking reelection for alderman (who aspires to be mayor himself if you can catch the drift in his '2 page re-election' notice in the paper recently.
Mr. Sadler said his father was mayor here once and he knows how dirty elections can be for sitting mayors. He said this isnt about Mayor Hayes' campaign but rather his opinion stating this is not what Livingston is about.
No, we have never seen such a billboard before but it could be a reminder that if you dont do your job as an elected official or if you have no decency in keeping confidentiality (breaking a pledge of silence) to those that are hurting or seeking help, your face might be up there next !
Mr. Sadler, all the bragging,bloating and campaigning spewed in your radtHthe chief of police inidates.
Is this why the the chief of police stopped the arrest of the Sadlers in the front yard of the Justice Center recently after Ms Melody Sadler cussed people coming out of the court house and then Father and Son Sadler started beating up 3 people - aged 18 to 81 ?
The newspaper states the police chief removed a deputys hand when he was trying to arrest Sadler , stating... STOP ...I know whats going on ...WHAT IS GOING ON CHIEF ETHERIDGE?
Unbelievable

Byrdstown, TN

#41 Dec 27, 2012
Aunt Clara wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why the the chief of police stopped the arrest of the Sadlers in the front yard of the Justice Center recently after Ms Melody Sadler cussed people coming out of the court house and then Father and Son Sadler started beating up 3 people - aged 18 to 81 ?
The newspaper states the police chief removed a deputys hand when he was trying to arrest Sadler , stating... STOP ...I know whats going on ...WHAT IS GOING ON CHIEF ETHERIDGE?
I was wondering the exact same thing??? Police chief was way overstepping on that one. I think we all know why. Board of alderman should get together with the chief and discuss this matter!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police shooting range 1 hr jessie d 43
overton county school system (Jun '14) 5 hr stop the name cal... 793
Clint Dishman 8 hr curious 1
Kim Ledbetter 10 hr Open Minded 6
nosey people 10 hr Open Minded 13
no show johnny halfacre equals prop tax and wat... 11 hr garrett 21
corupt town 16 hr johnson1 241
Livingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Livingston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Livingston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons