DAVID SADLER BLOATS ON WLIV for HAYES

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
true fashion

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 24, 2012
David Sadler I, aka the drug and alcohol counselor here in Livingston was on WLIV this morning in a lengthly plea to the citizens.
He stated he just got back from Europe and was heartbroken and saddened to see such a billboard attacking Lord Mayor Hayes upon entering the city in his motorcade.
He said this isnt what this town is about and MR ESTES - TEAR DOWN THAT SIGN ! In typical David Sadler style he talked about the good mayor , the good man running against him and he talked about his son seeking reelection for alderman (who aspires to be mayor himself if you can catch the drift in his '2 page re-election' notice in the paper recently.
Mr. Sadler said his father was mayor here once and he knows how dirty elections can be for sitting mayors. He said this isnt about Mayor Hayes' campaign but rather his opinion stating this is not what Livingston is about.
No, we have never seen such a billboard before but it could be a reminder that if you dont do your job as an elected official or if you have no decency in keeping confidentiality (breaking a pledge of silence) to those that are hurting or seeking help, your face might be up there next !
Mr. Sadler, all the bragging,bloating and campaigning spewed in your radio ad was a waste of money if you were wanting votes for your candidates.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 24, 2012
I can think of a couple of more that need there lying faces or conniving ways plastered on billboards in this town.
wow

Byrdstown, TN

#3 May 24, 2012
Who cares if he went to Europe, sometimes its better to be quite if you wont someone to get in office. Maybe he's not learned how people feels about him. He sure is not like his dad everyone liked him.
He bloated

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 24, 2012
really? He bloated on the radio, and you could see him bloating? On the radio? Too funny!

“predator rocks”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2012
He got gas
reallynow

Livingston, TN

#6 May 24, 2012
It must have been a very severe case of bloating! We should be worried, not poking fun!! Get that man some alka-seltzer!!
desmond

Nashville, TN

#7 May 24, 2012
Livingston is not about letting our elected officials steal our money either. I use to be a Hayes supporter and I have no problem with that sign because it is not personal and it is all true. Curtis could not deny any of it. I will not be supporting him this time though. As for Sadler's radio commercial it did not make much sense. Is he support Hayes or Gray? It was nice of him to point out that Gray did not have anything to do with that sign, but those of us who can read already knew that.
Straight Bull

Norcross, GA

#8 May 24, 2012
Sadler SR wants Gray to win so in a few years Sadler II can take him on and win. Sadler II can not beat Curtis and he knows it.

I have heard him say it.
He also wants clean elections because when his son does run for mayor he doesn't want that dust-up with his former church to affect his sons chances.

Have you seen Sadler II driving around town, he has spent more money on campaign signs and advertisements than most people make in a year in these parts.
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 24, 2012
you got to be kidding that means no one in livingston makes more than 2,ooo dollars a year
someone

Nashville, TN

#10 May 24, 2012
Aunt Clara wrote:
I can think of a couple of more that need there lying faces or conniving ways plastered on billboards in this town.
Me too aunt Clara
WLIV FAN

Saluda, SC

#11 May 25, 2012
Has anyone listened to the Radio in the last few days, and heard David Sadler Sr.? Well today, I got to hear it and I could not stop laughing. The first thing he says, is this is not a political announcement. Well by the end of his talk he is asking people to vote for his son and Bill Winningham, and of course Mr. Hayes. Even mention how he knows Curtis son and nephew, and what good kids they are,and how he had Mr. Gray in school at Allons. The sole reason for Mr. Sadler on the radio is to benfit himself. He is going to have to be a write in canidate, because he isn't smart enough to know how many names you have to get to qualify. What a joke. He is also trying to make sure his son stays in tact. Let's all remember when we go to the polls to vote what these two guys stand for. The son wants to be Mayor someday and Daddy is a Matt Eldridge follower. Both of them worries only about Sports and not about Academics. It is time for a Change let's start now!!!
Authority

Nebo, NC

#12 May 25, 2012
You don't know mr Sadler at all. He is a kind a gentle man. He would never take advantage of anybody. He only wants to 13th step all the women in AA. He really cares about their recovery. That man and his entire damn family is a joke. You people who take him seriously amaze me.
tinkerbell

Monroe, TN

#13 May 25, 2012
I hope people will NOT vote for a Sadler. I don't think we will ever see a Sadler as our Mayor! vote for Gray! Vote OUT both Sadlers and Winningham! It's time people lets show them it's up to us the voters.I have noticed that Sadler old man and Winningham have lots of signs up they must be afraid they will lose this time. I hope we prove them right. Let's get them out.
personal note

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 26, 2012
GRAY all the WAY!!
jimbob

Livingston, TN

#15 May 26, 2012
hayes hayes hes our man, if hayes cant do it neither does gray can.
hey gray

Livingston, TN

#16 May 26, 2012
You need to teach your nephews how to spell.
hey gray

Livingston, TN

#17 May 26, 2012
you need to teach your nephews how to spell.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 May 26, 2012
Authority wrote:
You don't know mr Sadler at all. He is a kind a gentle man. He would never take advantage of anybody. He only wants to 13th step all the women in AA. He really cares about their recovery. That man and his entire damn family is a joke. You people who take him seriously amaze me.
LOL.
Go Curtis

Hendersonville, TN

#19 May 26, 2012
Hayes Stays!!!
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#20 May 26, 2012
i think i'll fote for both sadlers because i'm tired of all lies that have been told on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption Regardless 3 min James Moody 11
Calm down 6 min oneeyejack 2
Mike Lawson (Mar '17) 4 hr Lol 83
Hutchinson 6 hr SingleGuy 141
Gabby Giffords is SUING Trump for his AWFUL jud... 8 hr DumocratsSwallow 3
Memorial Day 10 hr Billy 10
911 board 10 hr oneeyedjacks 33
Livingston Proud 10 hr oneeyedjacks 62
Don't vote for Coleman and Speck for Aldermen 10 hr oneeyedjacks 60
Channel 4 News 11 hr A Friend 15