a friend who cares

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2009
my friend is dating this girl and i kno she is from the area and she seems nice but i have only met her a few times is there anything i should be afraid of or anything i may need to know? thanks
julie davis

Celina, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2009
i know her she is a very nice woman and she loves her boyfriend,so i dont think u have anything to worry about.
Duhh

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2009
a friend who cares wrote:
my friend is dating this girl and i kno she is from the area and she seems nice but i have only met her a few times is there anything i should be afraid of or anything i may need to know? thanks
If it is your freind who is dating her then you need to know absolutely nothing about her. Stop putting peoples names on here. You know someone is gonna start crap so why do it?
run and dont look back

Springfield, SC

#4 Dec 20, 2009
The girl is a completly crazy. I need not say more. Tell your friend to sleep with one eye open.
The Friend

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2009
yea run and dont look back lol id like u to say more ...see i know her and she is a wonderful person and if u have anything else to say id like to here it cause i dont think u know ur ass from ur elbow and u need to not start shit where ur shit wasnt invited
friend of Chelsea Hanna

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 21, 2009
If you want to know anything about her why don't you go and ask her personally. She is a great person. You need to stop posting names on here. As I said before, why don't you ask her personally

"The girl is a completly crazy. I need not say more. Tell your friend to sleep with one eye open."

You need to mind your own business. Obviously you do not know her very well or you got on her bad side. Or you could be jealous. Just leave her alone.
co worker

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2010
i work with chelsea and i have never had a problem with her she is always willing to help and makes the hell from the nursing home that much more tolerable she is a good girl, crazy yes but in the best way possible after all if we all werent a little bit crazy we would be pretty dang boring...and chelsea is definatley not boring. all in all you have nothing to worry about
Knows-Her-Well

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2010
First of all, mind your own business. Would you want other people sticking their noses into your relationships. Relationships are hard enough, without other fools making it worse. If anyone thinks chelsea is the bad kind of crazy or anything stupid like that, obviously you don't really know her at all. She is an amazing person, and is always ready to stand up for others and help others. Don't be jealous just because chelsea is so much more interesting than you. We are all crazy in ways but those who aren't are just dull.
wonderin

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2010
whos her bf?
Chelz

United States

#10 May 3, 2010
wow....glad to know im loved and hated lol well here goes...think what u want about me because all your doing is hating what you cannot be nor have the guts to be ....different!.....sleep with one eye open huh lol sounds like you have first hand experience with getting on my bad side....and thanks for those who actually know me and stuck up for me i love u guys ....and as for a boyfriend....i am now single....im not playing the mommy role anymore your boys need to nut up or shut up!!!!
eric

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jun 21, 2010
there ya go killer tell em lol i was wonderin when you was gonna say somethin
interested

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2010
How is chelz? Has anyone heard from her? I would really like to know how she is doing?
samm_i _am

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2010
I love you chelsea your a great gurl,dont let them dumb a**es say s**t..their just jealous...
chelz

Manchester, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2011
interested wrote:
How is chelz? Has anyone heard from her? I would really like to know how she is doing?
im doin great i have a facebook feel free to add me =]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County man sentenced to 90 years for drugs (Feb '14) 2 hr Jesco 15
The USA has ONLY ONE Person who is Ready to Be... 6 hr johnson1 7
Donald Trump is a Liar,Cheat, Crook, also doesn... 6 hr johnson1 17
The Loser 6 hr johnson1 10
Food Lion (Feb '15) 11 hr sister whaaaaat 35
Just another Lie told By D.J.T. 14 hr Democrat 5
SHERIFF was actually working? 15 hr Jesco 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance