paranormal experiences at OLD UNION c...

paranormal experiences at OLD UNION cemetery

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paranormal question

Livingston, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2009
do you find this to be a creepy place? have you had any odd occurances there that you couldn't explain that seemed to be of paranormal nature? also any other creepy places in the county one could investigate this month?
just me

Byrdstown, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Old Union has never bothered me any. I can only think of one cemetery that gives me the creeps and that is Glasscock cemetary (I think is the name of it) its on the road going from the old group lodge of the park up to the road that comes out in Allons.

Since: Aug 09

Mckenzie, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2009
This is a little off the subject but I recently heard that Overton county has had Bigfoot sightings in the past and is a hotspot for local research in that subject. I saw a website by Mary
Green all about it and they do most their field work in OC. Just wondering if anyone has heard any of these stories. Monsters, ghosts, UFOs, and all that stuff is always neat to hear about.

“S Florida & Gainesboro, TN”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2009
newguy31 wrote:
This is a little off the subject but I recently heard that Overton county has had Bigfoot sightings in the past and is a hotspot for local research in that subject. I saw a website by Mary
Green all about it and they do most their field work in OC. Just wondering if anyone has heard any of these stories. Monsters, ghosts, UFOs, and all that stuff is always neat to hear about.
Neat.
paranormal question

Livingston, TN

#5 Oct 9, 2009
how do you get to the glasscock cemetery? sounds interesting. not really heard much about bigfoot sightings buy i'll keep my ears open.

Since: Oct 09

Livingston, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2009
paranormal question wrote:
do you find this to be a creepy place? have you had any odd occurances there that you couldn't explain that seemed to be of paranormal nature? also any other creepy places in the county one could investigate this month?
I've always thought that place was creepy (scarey like). Some of my family is from that area and the Hilham area. You may want to check out Fisk Cemetery. It's before you get to Old Union Cemetery. Behind the Hilham School. I think there is a Hilham Recycling place when you first turn in on the road going to the cemetery (Fisk Road).

I've always been told by my family members that on a night when it's dark out when it's just misting rain that you can see lights shooting up out of the two graves at the back of the cemetery. The two big tall grave post or stones (Not sure what they are called I can't remember what my family members called them). But if you go there you will see the two i'm talking about.

I have family members that is buried there and I hardly go there because its creepy.

Since: Oct 09

Livingston, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2009
Also...Do you ever watch Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi on Wednesday Nights? I think that's interesting I try to watch it every Wednesday night. It would be neat to investigate things like that like they do.
paranormal question

Livingston, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2009
it would be great and to get paid for it to. the bad thing around here is that you can't go to cemetery's to late at night because people think you are up to no good.
paranormal question

Livingston, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2009
would anyone be interested in a trip to some cemetery's to investigate for the paranormal? also i'm thinking about planning a trip to WAVERLY HILLS SANATORIUM in louisville ky. would anyone be interested in going there as a group? if you are i can provide more info.
ju ju

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Oct 10, 2009
isnt that the place where the worst of the worst insane murders are kept?
no crush

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Oct 18, 2009
screw that, seriously. i been there, done that. will never EVER go there agian. to creepy for me, but then agian i am pretty much scared of anything.lol. we have footage of some really really messed up stuff there. i only been there once, but my boyfriend and his brother use to go all the time.lol.
john p

Livingston, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2009
waverly hills was a big let down to me.
just so you know

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Oct 19, 2009
newguy31 wrote:
there was a story in one of the local newpaper,several years back about a bigfoot story in overton county.I can't rememeber which paper, but i do remember reading the story.

“Pray 4 and Support our troops.”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 19, 2009
Old Union is a joke, I used to meet my wife there long long time ago when we first started dating. I have been there numberous times. Nothing ever happend. But be carefule the law check up on that place during Haloween.
LIPS

Jamestown, TN

#15 Oct 21, 2009
I heard rheesa is into things like ghost hunting and searching cemteries you may want to hook up with her.
ino u2

Columbia, SC

#16 Oct 21, 2009
it would be great and to get paid for it to. the bad thing around here is that you can't go to cemetery's to late at night because people think you are up to no good.
that is very rude and disrespectful to the deceased and their families to be traisping around in cemetaries at night i better not catch you in my family cemetary at night or i will call the law asap
justcurious

Cookeville, TN

#17 Oct 23, 2009
newguy31 wrote:
My dad claims he found bigfoot.. said it smelled like garbage.. He also has pictures...
duh

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 23, 2009
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad claims he found bigfoot.. said it smelled like garbage.. He also has pictures...
...this coming from the person who had an unknown claw pawwing at their sunroof and back window on 111...
witch doctor

Livingston, TN

#19 Oct 23, 2009
Witch doctor ask spirits where to find big foot and spirits say Winningham Hardware. Bones never lie

Mckenzie, TN

#20 Oct 23, 2009
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I would love to hear his story and see these pictures. I'm not sure I believe that something like that is real but I like to think it sure could be. Does he ever post on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CECIL the Lion......Seriously?? 18 min this is real life 27
Stupid Things Dubya Said as President 57 min haha 1
Get Rid Of Curtis and his Family from Taxpayers... 5 hr citizen 12
New Diner in Livingston 5 hr citizen 13
why do they keep removing post? 5 hr lol 17
Wreck in livingston? 5 hr luvky 3
Why does Curtis Stay at the C of C Building Mos... 5 hr Anti Drug 45
Land Taxes Going Up after 4 years of Mismanagem... 5 hr J Sadler 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance