Overton man gets longest sentence for...

Overton man gets longest sentence for drugs

There are 26 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Overton man gets longest sentence for drugs. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Chris Thrasher, who did not show up for court last month on the day he was to be sentenced for selling drugs, is now on his way to prison for 17 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
src40

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2012
i think in the honer of chris and american solders. due to the attacks on the american embasys in the middle east. we should buy a copy of the koran , and met on livingston sqare and burn it.
I think god wants the american people to burn the koran.
Willow Grove

Byrdstown, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Why do think Chis Thrasher deserves the right to be honored with True American Military Soldiers? Did he risk his life for an American cause?
srs

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Are you serious? This is the dumbest thing I have read in a long time. "Lets burn this book because some of the "terrorists" read and follow its words."

You do realize that there are decent people who read the QURAN too right? They arent all fear mongering savages. Just like there are good and bad "christians" there are good and bad muslims too.
srs

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2012
And how could this possibly help or honor Chris Thrasher? Are you mad because he got caught selling drugs and is going to prison for a long time? Thats what happens to drug dealers in the real world.
crazy eight

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
we honor chris by letting him join the Army. so he could sell mind altering drug. so we could sell shot. the enemy. plus since chris is going to prison. he will turn to a cock sucker.and catch aids.
then we could send him to iran. to give the iran president aids . chris would be a natioal hero. unlike that draft dodger W.B. Melton.
Funny

Rossville, GA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
How can you really try to lead a decent people's argument on this website? What a waste of time.
former batman

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
a subject and a verb
Stew Pidasso

Allons, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
crazy eight wrote:
we honor chris by letting him join the Army. so he could sell mind altering drug. so we could sell shot. the enemy. plus since chris is going to prison. he will turn to a cock sucker.and catch aids.
then we could send him to iran. to give the iran president aids . chris would be a natioal hero. unlike that draft dodger W.B. Melton.
This idiot is a prime example of why you should stay off drugs, crack destroys the mind.
opinion

Decatur, IN

#9 Sep 27, 2012
i think its crazy one man goes t prison for 17 years cause he sells a few pills. Yet how many man in overton county sell meth and cocaine and been doing it for years and years and years. No to very little punishment. How many baby rapers been locked up in overton county and get probation or a couple yrs in jail. I mean hell come on this is crazy sentence. Maybe if he was selling more pills or hard drugs he would of got off on probation, cause than he would have had the money to buy his way out of it or donate so much to the drug fund.
Marc

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2012
I was trying to find an American flag the other day and they were is such high demand one could not be located. The clerk gave me a rain-check and told me it was on back-order. The clerk said she would have to order it and it was coming from Libya.
livingston

Livingston, TN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
the sad order,is maybe not drugs, but the people putting them in jail is as dirty as the ones going in
Ashley Aka DAUGHTER

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Ok for all you judging my dad why dont you ask youself do yal really know whats going on? Prob not. First off my dad is not a crack head and also is not a drug dealer my dad is not perfect and never claims to be yes he has a past a PAST!!!! Something he is not very proud of.Yes i think its pretty pathetic thst a man goes to prision not just jail for 17 years but 2 months b4 that the so called great police force that yal have in overton county bust a meth house and they get 2 years and im sure will get out a year later on good behavior. Ya and not to mention clark lol he sells drugs out of his store and gets nothing but probation which is also right beside ah roberts It just dont make alot of sence to me. The officers that were involved in this has wanted my father for along time. My dad has been ay over charged. Why dont we think about the officers that were involved in this bust ya we all know who they are and what they do some are the biggest druggies around but they are going around putting people in jail for shit they do on a everyday. Everyone knows all you have to do is give a few names and all your charges will be dropped. The police force is pathetic in overton county.
Ashley Aka DAUGHTER

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2012
O and crazy eight why dont stfu my dad will not turn into a cock sucker and catch aids. When my dad gets out of jail why dont u find him and say that to his face. I really wish you would im a mother of 2 beautiful daughters and im not one to sit and argue on topix behind a computer which is why i put my name on her but when you talk about my family you have pretty much crossed the line. Are any of ya lfamily do yal really know whats going on???? NO you dont all you know is what you hear on the news and in the papers and around town. So why dont you take a look in the mirro and fix the pearson staring back at you b4 you go judging someone else
jo gill

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
ashley.
are u good in bed? maybe u can teach your dad how to give good head... i am sure he will get good
practice in prison...
Cody aka his son

Livingston, TN

#15 Feb 5, 2013
crazy eight wrote:
. This guy is a bitch
Cody aka his son

Livingston, TN

#16 Feb 5, 2013
jo gill wrote:
ashley.
are u good in bed? maybe u can teach your dad how to give good head... i am sure he will get good
practice in prison...
I'm sure u know just what ur talkin about considering how u have a dick in your face now
sooooo

Cookeville, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
mental healh help can be found in cookeville
bill rice

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
chris got what he needed a corn hold in jail
LIZ

Monterey, TN

#19 Feb 5, 2013
bill rice wrote:
chris got what he needed a corn hold in jail
Chris is a good guy!Y do u want 2 trash him?
Lotto

Livingston, TN

#20 Feb 13, 2013
LIZ wrote:
<quoted text>Chris is a good guy!Y do u want 2 trash him?
Don't know this guy, but anyone who sells drugs is not a "good guy" period!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hwy 111 33 min Rifleman 2
Land Taxes Going Up after 4 years of Mismanagem... 37 min Parent 30
Hillary Clinton and Tom Brady 4 hr Billy 1
Get Rid Of Curtis and his Family from Taxpayers... 5 hr Wayne Brady 3
Why does Curtis Stay at the C of C Building Mos... 5 hr Wayne Brady 43
Liver, anyone? Or would you prefer pancrease? 5 hr Professor Fate 1
why do they keep removing post? 7 hr leave people alone 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages