First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sparky

Norwood, NC

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I had lunch at Chick Fil a to show my support for the company's stance on same sex marriage, since the homosexuals were calling for a boycott. My first time there. Place was packed. Must be more decent people around than I thought. Lot's of older folks with grandkids. It was good to see.
Me Too

Norwood, NC

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Sparky wrote:
I had lunch at Chick Fil a to show my support for the company's stance on same sex marriage, since the homosexuals were calling for a boycott. My first time there. Place was packed. Must be more decent people around than I thought. Lot's of older folks with grandkids. It was good to see.
I was there for breakfast. There was an endless line of cars going to the drive thru.

I read that the queers are going going to stage a kiss-in there. Won't that be something for the kids to watch!
Omg

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Aug 3, 2012
That's not what kids need to see. The owner is only standing behind the Bible and is entitled to that!!!!. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Uh Oh

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2012
I heard that all the gay employees who work at Chick-Fil-A's across the nation added a little extra "secret sauce" to the menu that day. I know two gay employees at the Cookeville location, so... hope you enjoyed your meal.
Who cares

Hickory, NC

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Omg wrote:
That's not what kids need to see. The owner is only standing behind the Bible and is entitled to that!!!!. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
your right and I'm not going to debate this the bible and the lord that is going to judge the world says it is an abomination so go ahead and keep believing your gay GOD would not put a gene inside you that would destroy your soul god bless you all
Ben Dover

Rathdrum, ID

#6 Aug 3, 2012
You would never see this many Christians volunteering at a homeless shelter or peace corps but ask them to stuff their face with hot fried cock to feign superiority over another group and they show up in droves.
Laurie

Cookeville, TN

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Spot on, Ben! And your moniker adds bonus points!!
thumper

Rathdrum, ID

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Believe what I believe or I'll publicly humiliate you. That's what I learned from the good book.
REALLY

Cookeville, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text> your right and I'm not going to debate this the bible and the lord that is going to judge the world says it is an abomination so go ahead and keep believing your gay GOD would not put a gene inside you that would destroy your soul god bless you all
JUST LIKE HE WOULD NOT PUT A CANCER CELL IN A LITTLE CHILD, OR ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE ABUSED OR RAPED, HUH? TRUTH IS YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT GOD WOULD DO, BECAUSE THOUGH YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOT GOD, AND NOT EVEN GOD-LIKE.
Charley D

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Makes me wonder what special little extra's were in all them peoples food...hmmmm
well

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 3, 2012
The chikin is good
Readumandweep

Byrdstown, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST LIKE HE WOULD NOT PUT A CANCER CELL IN A LITTLE CHILD, OR ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE ABUSED OR RAPED, HUH? TRUTH IS YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT GOD WOULD DO, BECAUSE THOUGH YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOT GOD, AND NOT EVEN GOD-LIKE.
We put the bad cell in children from all the years of not following his word. No, we can never be perfect but let's try. God is great, it is you and I who are the problems.
thumper

Rathdrum, ID

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Readumandweep wrote:
<quoted text>We put the bad cell in children from all the years of not following his word. No, we can never be perfect but let's try. God is great, it is you and I who are the problems.
You have been brainwashed. If you really believe you are the reason that "God" punishes children then maybe your faith won't be shaken when something happens to yours. After all, you kinda brought it onto yourself by not being perfect, right? Sometimes I like to poison the puppies of dogs that pooped in my yard to teach the entire species a lesson. It's not twisted. It's just like God does.
agree 2 disagree

Livingston, TN

#14 Aug 3, 2012
im a christain .dont always understand it but still believe .it does say that homosexual is wrong .that said i do know gay people and their great people so as christian people were not saying their bad people just that we dont agree with their lifestyle.we have that right same as many dont agree with a christians belief.that said like it or not we will all stand before a just GOD one day so for the unbelievers laugh make fun or whatever now but you will stand before him i can promise you wont laugh then
broken promises

Byrdstown, TN

#15 Aug 3, 2012
agree 2 disagree wrote:
im a christain .dont always understand it but still believe .it does say that homosexual is wrong .that said i do know gay people and their great people so as christian people were not saying their bad people just that we dont agree with their lifestyle.we have that right same as many dont agree with a christians belief.that said like it or not we will all stand before a just GOD one day so for the unbelievers laugh make fun or whatever now but you will stand before him i can promise you wont laugh then
You cant promise we will stand before god,it is your OPINION.Thats like promising there is a chik fil a at the end of a road that you have never been down.You can hope its there cause you are really cravin chicken but to promise people it will be there is B.S. The bible says being gay is a sin,RIGHT?The bible is god's word RIGHT? Then if god made us why in the [email protected] would he make some people gay????? If he is sooooooo against it and its sooooooo wrong,why are there gay people in this world??? Easy answer,the bible is B.S. and THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD.I am not gay but to think they choose to be gay and that they are not born gay is makes no sense.I am sure given the chance EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD would choose to live life without 90% of every person you know ridiculing you.NOBODY would knowingly choose that way of life.This is 2012,we are smart enough now to know the things in the bible are in no way true.Atleast some of us are,enjoy your chicken!!!!
thumper

Rathdrum, ID

#16 Aug 3, 2012
agree 2 disagree wrote:
If both of us ever meet a just God I am certain that I will have a lot less explaining to do than a you will.
distressed

Livingston, TN

#17 Aug 4, 2012
God, Please help us all. From the looks of the comments on this thread, we sure could use it.
Sparky

Norwood, NC

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Ben Dover wrote:
You would never see this many Christians volunteering at a homeless shelter or peace corps but ask them to stuff their face with hot fried cock to feign superiority over another group and they show up in droves.
You miss the whole point. People that went there were not objecting to homosexuality. The owner of Chick Fil A was not objecting to homosexuality. All he said was that he doesn't beieve in same sex marriage. And right away, the queers called for a boycott of his business. Just because he didn't agree with him.
Me Too

Norwood, NC

#19 Aug 4, 2012
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the whole point. People that went there were not objecting to homosexuality. The owner of Chick Fil A was not objecting to homosexuality. All he said was that he doesn't beieve in same sex marriage. And right away, the queers called for a boycott of his business. Just because he didn't agree with him.
That's right. That's exactly the way I feel. They should not try to ruin his business just because he don't agree with them. they should simply go someplace to eat.
Me Too

Norwood, NC

#20 Aug 4, 2012
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there for breakfast. There was an endless line of cars going to the drive thru.
I read that the queers are going going to stage a kiss-in there. Won't that be something for the kids to watch!
It looks like the kiss in thing fizzled from what I read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elect Bronnie Meadows Mayor Of Livingston in 2020 25 min Creed Hayes 1
Being Useless to Livingston. 39 min Creed Hayes 4
Jealous Bronnie 47 min Creed Hayes 16
Common sense for Livingston 54 min Bronnie Meadows 3
Steven Castle Sheriff 2018 5 hr Mahoney 52
BRONNIE MEADOWS & Ronald DIshman caught in bed 6 hr Mark Medows 1
No vote Bronnie Medows Mayor 6 hr Mark Medows 8

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance