Remembering Classmates who are Gone b...
me too

United States

#779 Apr 22, 2012
heather griffin wrote:
<quoted text>
i miss you mitzi you are dearly missed
I will never forget having surgery at cookeville hosp. a few years ago
and she heard someone from overton county was being put to sleep and she came in and prayed for me . she was like that .
me too

United States

#780 Apr 22, 2012
Im referring to mitzy windle rupp
mccloud

Pleasant Hill, TN

#781 Apr 22, 2012
Cookeville wrote:
It's really sad. He was always the same everytime I saw him.....laughing and smiling. He was a good ol' country boy. I will never forget him or Larry McCormick. I keep their memories close to my heart forever. I feel blessed that I got to know them and became friends with them years ago.
<quoted text>
Both of these young men were both my friends and neighbors as well as classmates. I do miss the days of living in Rickman on the hill we had alot of good times back than. RIP my friends.
What a nice guy

United States

#782 Jun 22, 2012
I heard that Timmy Scantland passed away after a heroic battle with Cancer. He was just a real nice guy and everyone liked him so much.
Rest in peace Tim, we loved you !
hoosierdaddy

Jamestown, TN

#783 Jun 22, 2012
What a nice guy wrote:
I heard that Timmy Scantland passed away after a heroic battle with Cancer. He was just a real nice guy and everyone liked him so much.
Rest in peace Tim, we loved you !
I have known Tim since he was about 9 years old. He was a great friend and liked by all. I am really going to miss him. RIP old friend!
50 pockets

Cookeville, TN

#784 Jun 23, 2012
Paula Davis RHS class of 1976
Scotty

United States

#785 Jul 4, 2012
Johnny "squeak" smith class of 76
Mark

Scottsbluff, NE

#786 Jul 7, 2012
What happened to Squeak Smith? He was a good friend back in our high school days.
teresa

Cookeville, TN

#787 Jul 13, 2012
is Dewayne Ledbetter the one from Alpine?
jklmh

Livingston, TN

#788 Jul 13, 2012
Mark wrote:
What happened to Squeak Smith? He was a good friend back in our high school days.
He had cancer.
Mark

Scottsbluff, NE

#789 Jul 14, 2012
jklmh wrote:
<quoted text>
He had cancer.
Thanks, sorry to hear that
In Tune

Jamestown, TN

#790 Jul 16, 2012
Malcolm Sells -

A great Overton County Musician passed away
recently. Funeral pending. Hall funeral Home.

LA grad-Not sure what class - early 70*s maybe.
In years past he had played opening acts for big name shows and was a friend of James Hendrix of Seattle,WA - The father of Jimi Hendrix.

7-15-2012
Heavy Hearted

Cookeville, TN

#791 Jul 16, 2012
You're kidding! I can't believe Malcolm is dead, this is terrible news. What a good friend and great musician he was. How much he will be missed.
class of 1971

United States

#792 Jul 16, 2012
Malcolm was a great guitar player and a very decent person. He was always smiling.
He will be missed and Id say he was one of the best musicians they ever came out of these hills.
He never would take that big step out on his own.
He was country but played the best rock!
RIP old friend! We will miss you.
redbone

Jamestown, TN

#794 Jul 23, 2012
Aurthur Carmack reported he was dating her when she passed. It looked like someone beat the hell out of him after her death.
People shouldn't come on here and disrespect the dead. that's not what this topic is about. We live and die by our mistakes, no need in rubbing it in 'yes'!
ShotgunsRockingc hair

Gordonsville, TN

#795 Jul 27, 2012
is Thomas Mcdonald the son of Ralph? l worked with him TVA Nuclear Plant near Hartsville amd wondered where ol Ralph had got off to
Scotty smith

United States

#796 Jul 28, 2012
Alisha was my first cousin and she died of heart failure
johnny

Monroe, TN

#797 Jul 30, 2012
Scotty I am truly sorry to here about your Dad . We had a lot of good times in school . I didn't even know he was sick . I hadn't seen him in years I think the last time I seen him is when he coached Lelia in soft ball . That has been fourteen years If you need me Scotty just give me a call don't matter when or what time just call Scotty . Your Dad was a super good Man . I hope your family are all well.
Sheila

Monroe, TN

#798 Jul 30, 2012
johnny wrote:
Scotty I am truly sorry to here about your Dad . We had a lot of good times in school . I didn't even know he was sick . I hadn't seen him in years I think the last time I seen him is when he coached Lelia in soft ball . That has been fourteen years If you need me Scotty just give me a call don't matter when or what time just call Scotty . Your Dad was a super good Man . I hope your family are all well.
Johnny he passed away several years ago. Sad that you have just found out about it. Are you on disability now? I heard you got hurt.
johnny

Monroe, TN

#799 Jul 31, 2012
No have a few cows farm that's bout it stay around home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Donald Trump's immoral budget 2 hr johnson1 22
I feel bad for Jessica Bowman Jackson. 4 hr johnson1 3
Obama admits unauthorized spying on Americans t... 4 hr johnson1 20
Creation Science 6 hr willier 16
Is a wave election forming for Democrats? 8 hr Yellow Dog 4
Bronnie 9 hr johnson1 3
Road Comissioner 11 hr Jane 10

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance