Remembering Classmates who are Gone b...
class of 71 lost another

Jonesville, SC

#302 Jul 16, 2009
Mike Bilbrey ( SLIDO ) is dead.
Mike was from Rickman and transferred to LA High School his senior year. He was well known as a great musician and just a fantastic all round guy, Many people loved him and his memory will be cherished for a long time. Goodbye Slido , loved ya.
He died in Nashville yesterday where he lived.
Nothing else is known except he will not be brought back here. I think his parents are dead and his (wife?) has chosen cremation, just talk Ive heard in town today. 16 July 2009
Luv me some DHL

Indianapolis, IN

#303 Jul 18, 2009
HORSING AROUND wrote:
Yes Jerry died in Albany, Ky in a motorcycle accident. He was on his way to work and some guy turned in front of him...
<quoted text>
Thank you I knew him briefly but he made a lasting impression. I still think about him once in awhile all these years later.Gone to soon.......
Weasel84x

Springfield, SC

#304 Jul 19, 2009
well wrote:
Josh Dickerson, Class of '03 LA
Yes Dicky is greatly missed by a lot of people.
I am Woman Hear Me Roar

Cookeville, TN

#305 Jul 20, 2009
class of 71 lost another wrote:
Mike was from Rickman and transferred to LA High School his senior year. He was well known as a great musician and just a fantastic all round guy, Many people loved him and his memory will be cherished for a long time. Goodbye Slido , loved ya.
Nothing else is known except he will not be brought back here. I think his parents are dead and his (wife?) has chosen cremation, just talk Ive heard in town today. 16 July 2009
If this is true, I really hate to hear it! Not saying it isn't true, but you know how people talk.

Such a talented man and always with that beautiful smile of his. He will be very sadly missed indeed. Heavy hearted as I type this post!
Jack

Jonesville, SC

#306 Jul 20, 2009
How dare you post those remarks.
Ive never seen anyone rebut a death message here.
Yes , I know how people talk , Ive read your comments before !
I am Woman Hear Me Roar

Cookeville, TN

#307 Jul 20, 2009
Jack wrote:
How dare you post those remarks.
Ive never seen anyone rebut a death message here.
Yes , I know how people talk , Ive read your comments before !
I didn't refute anything, the posted himself didn't know the details. Geesh, wear your feelings on your sleeve?

Mike Bilbrey was a friend of mine, and I was saddened to hear this, but have found out that indeed, he did pass away.
weed

Lancaster, SC

#308 Jul 20, 2009
I am Woman Hear Me Roar wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't refute anything, the posted himself didn't know the details. Geesh, wear your feelings on your sleeve?
Mike Bilbrey was a friend of mine, and I was saddened to hear this, but have found out that indeed, he did pass away.
sorry for the loss of your friend Woman.
The original poster did claim to have just basic information . Things do indeed get turned around and added too and taken away from very often but in this case , its true I guess.
My condolences Woman.
joshb

Springfield, SC

#309 Jul 20, 2009
MICKEY BOWMAN -PAUL SIDWELL-JEFF WATKINS-ROGER SIDWELL-LARRY DANIELS-TONY ARNEY-BILLY WHITE-MIKE LOOPER-HEATHER SIDWELL-RICK WHITED-ROBERT TAYLOR-KENT REEDER-RANDY VAUGHN-RONALD REAGAN-CRAIG MCDONALD-TERRY SELLS -ROGER NOLAN

“Remember to smile :)”

Since: Mar 09

Livingston

#310 Jul 20, 2009
joshb wrote:
MICKEY BOWMAN -PAUL SIDWELL-JEFF WATKINS-ROGER SIDWELL-LARRY DANIELS-TONY ARNEY-BILLY WHITE-MIKE LOOPER-HEATHER SIDWELL-RICK WHITED-ROBERT TAYLOR-KENT REEDER-RANDY VAUGHN-RONALD REAGAN-CRAIG MCDONALD-TERRY SELLS -ROGER NOLAN
I knew a Rick Whited I went to school with a Rick Whited...I wonder if this is the same one?
Does anyone know how old this Rick Whited was? Does anyone know when he passed away and what happened to him?
class of 86

Smartt, TN

#311 Jul 21, 2009
The Rick Whited they are talking about would have been 42. He died several years ago in Tracy City, TN. He was from Allons.
ralph

Monroe, TN

#312 Jul 26, 2009
class of 71 lost another wrote:
Mike Bilbrey was in my class 1972
Blue Eyes

Columbia, SC

#313 Jul 30, 2009
hoosierdaddy wrote:
Christie Smith Reagan--not sure what class.
Class of 88
Blue Eyes

Columbia, SC

#314 Jul 30, 2009
whatever wrote:
Bryant Oakley Class Of 88
What happened to Bryant?
hoosierdaddy

Lancaster, SC

#315 Jul 30, 2009
Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Bryant?
Pretty sure it was a logging accident.
toot

Jonesville, SC

#316 Jul 31, 2009
I found his funeral card yesterday cleaning out a box.

“Oh Happy Day”

Since: Aug 08

Monroe, TN

#317 Jul 31, 2009
Becky Laycock Barham
Not sure what class.So sad to hear she passed away.I knew her when she was a teenager.She was always smiling. She is at the Upper Cumberland Funeral Home In Gainesboro.
Sick and Tired

Columbia, SC

#318 Jul 31, 2009
BARRY MARTIN--- CLASS OF ????.. CELINA HIGHSCHOOL!!!
I MISS YOU DADDY!!!
Old friend

Plainfield, IN

#319 Jul 31, 2009
Sick and Tired wrote:
BARRY MARTIN--- CLASS OF ????.. CELINA HIGHSCHOOL!!!
I MISS YOU DADDY!!!
I met Barry one summer when I was camping at WG he was a very nice guy, I was sad when I heard of his passing. God bless you and your family.
just wondering

Byrdstown, TN

#320 Aug 1, 2009
tenniedoodles wrote:
Becky Laycock Barham
Not sure what class.So sad to hear she passed away.I knew her when she was a teenager.She was always smiling. She is at the Upper Cumberland Funeral Home In Gainesboro.
Oh my goodness.......... Can someone please tell me what happened to Becky, she was such a great person.
angie

Norwood, NC

#321 Aug 1, 2009
She had breast cancer.She will truly be missed.Our family has lost a very special person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump is a Liar,Cheat, Crook, also doesn... 6 min Ian Millhiser 8
The Idiot ,Hypocrites, Population 12 min Ian Millhiser 2
cops want respect (Feb '14) 11 hr johnson1 38
Sorry mothers who give up there children 11 hr johnson1 5
best place to eat in livingston? 17 hr johnson1 21
hutchinson Fri Friend 36
Randy Bowman Fri Camron 1

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance