jamming at hippy jacks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Music lover

United States

#1 May 17, 2011
Anybody ever been to the music festival down there in crawford? I was thinking of driving down this year but I'd like to hear from some folks whose been their if its good to go to.

I like the tv show music bands but I've heard its wild and not too safe down there after dark. Lots of sex in the fields and people running naked in the river. Is it ok to go if you leave early before dark?
huh

Nashville, TN

#2 May 17, 2011
Music lover wrote:
Anybody ever been to the music festival down there in crawford? I was thinking of driving down this year but I'd like to hear from some folks whose been their if its good to go to.
I like the tv show music bands but I've heard its wild and not too safe down there after dark. Lots of sex in the fields and people running naked in the river. Is it ok to go if you leave early before dark?
what? you don't like having sex in fields and running naked in th river? wat do ya think we r a bunch of inbred hillbillies down here? so wat do u do for fun
fehjustice

Norwood, NC

#3 May 18, 2011
i am sure w.b. and his swat geastpo will be there harassing the people,go figure that clown
music lover

United States

#4 May 18, 2011
Who is WB and why is he at a concert harrassing people? I thought they had security at the festival?
I have a job

Livingston, TN

#5 May 18, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>what? you don't like having sex in fields and running naked in th river? wat do ya think we r a bunch of inbred hillbillies down here? so wat do u do for fun
They dont do that. Stop with the lies. How many times have you been there yourself.
Hoof hearted

Jamestown, TN

#6 May 18, 2011
Music lover wrote:
I have never been to either, but I think you have this mixed up with the June Bug Boogie!
Music fan

United States

#7 May 18, 2011
No I'm not confusuing JaMming at hippy jack with june bug. Does june bug have a tv show?is june bug in crawford?

I know june bug is wild with the bikers and all. I was asking about the music festival at hippy jacks. I've heard its wild too.

If you don't have an answer why comment?
Hoof hearted

Jamestown, TN

#8 May 18, 2011
Music fan wrote:
No I'm not confusuing JaMming at hippy jack with june bug. Does june bug have a tv show?is june bug in crawford?
I know june bug is wild with the bikers and all. I was asking about the music festival at hippy jacks. I've heard its wild too.
If you don't have an answer why comment?
Nothing better to do I guess. Please accept my sincere apology!
jacks festival is cool

United States

#9 May 19, 2011
Not sure where you heard the bullsh!t about sex orgies and crap like that. Yeah I guess there's some skinny dipping and yeah I guess someone has knocked them off a piece at Jacks but that stuff isn't out in the open. Its all about chilling out and listening to music and talking to old friends and making new friends. Drink a few beers. Crawl in your tent sleep a few hours and then get up and do it again.

Too bad people have to bad mouth something they don't know JACK SH!T about!
lets gowheelin

Monroe, NC

#10 May 20, 2011
Oh ho yeah doggy wheelin and eating and listening to good tunes real music to the heart folk rhythms and soulful melody words strung together with all the passion of hillbilly life!! Come on down and grab a shrimp off the Barbie and be glade we don't live on north Korea, Siberia, Iran, Mexico city, Bangladesh,
it starts tomorrow

United States

#11 May 25, 2011
I can't wait!!!!!!! I'll be sitting at the gate at 3 pm. By 4 I'll have my tent set up and be 3/4 hammered already! Then I'll roam around and see all my old festival buddies! And let the music begin!
Lol

Dickson, TN

#12 May 25, 2011
have fun giving your money to an egocentric phony.
it starts tomorrow

United States

#13 May 25, 2011
Phoney?Jacks one of the most real people I've ever met. Egocentric? Obviously you've never met him. I paid 50 bucks and I'll camp from thursday to monday and hear 30 hours of music. It would be a deal at twice the price. Have fun sitting home this wknd while about a 1000 cool people are having fun at Jacks.

Jealous much????
Hippie Jack Nation

Dickson, TN

#14 May 26, 2011
The Man. The Art. The Life.

Hippie. Homesteader. Family man. Fine Art Photographer. Documentary film maker. Former large animal vet assistant. Dad and grandpa. TV show producer and director. Football fan. Farmer. Hunter. Reader. Dissenter. He is large. He contains multitudes ..
hippie child

United States

#15 May 26, 2011
We all love Hippie! In one hour I'm leaving out to the festival!!!!!!!!
fehjustice

Norwood, NC

#16 May 26, 2011
nation, you forgot baseball coach
rodeogirl

Cookeville, TN

#17 May 28, 2011
Music lover wrote:
who was killed in a wreck after leaving Hippie Jacks tonight?
yes

Columbia, SC

#18 May 28, 2011
The port-a-potty man,does anyone know his name?
yes

Columbia, SC

#19 May 28, 2011
Tommy,the man that owns the business from Crossville. May the Lord be w/ him and his family.
regular

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
Ranger Tom was killed Saturday nite in a tragic truck accident on the way to get water for the festival.his big beard and wide smile was known to all the festival regulars. He was a constant presence on the farm and at the festivals and I'm glad I got to give him one last hug. He is gone but is forever with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uaw in hutcinson 1 hr Cindy 332
Curtis ,Livingston mayor will be beaten by Bron... 4 hr johnson1 9
Sheriff 2018 9 hr Bungsaway 11
Trump is less trusted than Putin 9 hr Lou lou 5
bob corker 11 hr Democrats done 3
Trump will be Impeached 11 hr Will not happen d... 6
Livingston has become a Ghetto Town the last 10... 12 hr resident 6

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance