Adios Sadler, Miller, and Looper.

Adios Sadler, Miller, and Looper.

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Happy

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Your time on our school board was fun, and I'm sure your families enjoyed all of the perks and the easy jobs but you reap what you sow.
Douche

Clover, SC

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Haha I love it! Finally Overton countians are waking up. Eldridge literally shat himself when he heard the results. I was howling. The really sad part is if Sadler hadn't been a write-in, he may have won. Ha!

The old guard said a collective well shit. Miller is out of administration? Williams don't have a job unless they force dale Flatt outta the mid school and into Allons.. Eldridge's well laid plans got shat on!

If I am right, and I think I am, here are the new allegiances. For Eldridge, robbins, who woulda lost had Lanny campaigned even a lil, Gilpatrick, smith, Dolphus, and sometimes ledbetter. Against Eldridge, norrod,Dodson,the lady who beat looper, Hayes, and hill is a good dude only concerned with keeping demitas job and getting his daughter hired, and sometimes ledbetter who we know flips and flops.

Buh bye Matt hello next wave.On top of that Eldridge from what I hear has division amongst the most trusted of his ranks. Hearing ole Teresa Johnson is angling for the job opening of director of schools!
Squeek

Norwood, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Thank goodness we got rid of one Sadler (he screwed himself by not knowing the qualifying rules.....Hilarious.....and it's a shame we have to put up with Sadler jr for four more years as a so called alderman!!! What in the world were the people of Livingston thinking by electing him again ?? That whole Sadler clan are a bunch of JERKS !!
Happy wrote:
Your time on our school board was fun, and I'm sure your families enjoyed all of the perks and the easy jobs but you reap what you sow.
In the Know

Clarksville, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
We all know Hayes will be in there for one reason only, to stand up for his wife. If she gets mad at someone or things don't go her way or her kids way,Hayes will be after them. I hope I am wrong about this but I have feeling we will hear a lot of DRAMA from his wife the TEACHER.
Mom

Livingston, TN

#6 Aug 9, 2012
In the Know wrote:
We all know Hayes will be in there for one reason only, to stand up for his wife. If she gets mad at someone or things don't go her way or her kids way,Hayes will be after them. I hope I am wrong about this but I have feeling we will hear a lot of DRAMA from his wife the TEACHER.
You are right, she will be on Mike all the time for her personal problems with other people. Anyone who crosses her or her kids.
midnight traveler

Saluda, SC

#7 Aug 9, 2012
really, you think thats why hayes wanted in? for your info, his wife is very capable of taking care of herself....and had taken things into her own hands for several years. as for their kids, they are treated NO treated than anyone else and i know for facts, their kids have always helped other kids with things they need. things never go his wifes way and why would it change now? get facts straight or go ask to read some things she has. sounds to me like "in the know" and "Mom" are part of the bunch that got beat(king sadler and queen melanie) maybe shes worried she wont get what she wants.
midnight traveler

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2012
sounds like kelly hayes talking here. She doesn't really like her husband anyways. that is why she goes after other men and doesn't care who she does.
Proud AHR Parent

Livingston, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2012
From what I can tell the first midnight either isn't Mrs. Hayes or she is masking it Surely she would be able to spell Mrs. Sadler's name right. Either way these two women are not as horrible as you make them out to be. LEAVE BOTH OF THEM ALONE. I also doubt that youíve had them teaching your child. If you had youíd feel very differently. As far as the teachers my child has had so far at AHR weíve loved all of them, and found many are far more dedicated than I would have ever imagined. Thatís the only thing I care about is my child getting the attention and education they should be. After reading for months the post that hammered Mrs. Sadler and now Mrs. Hayes Iím beginning to think they have some bullies of their own in that school, and one of them more than the other. If you are a teacher on here talking about other teachers you should be ashamed of yourselves, and Iíll be praying my child doesnít happen to be placed in your class. Thatís a habit Iíd just rather not see them pick up. If you want to be a concerned parent be concerned about the one or two that sit up there talking about you thinking you can't hear them even though you aren't that far away. Neither of the two you guys are complaining about are one of that Iíve witnessed. School has been in session for all of two days and that mess has already started. The pathetic thing is I didn't believe the rumors last school year about that. I've learned my lesson it happens again and so will they. THAT'S A FANTASTIC ROLEMODEL FOR YOU... THEY'LL TEACH YOUR CHILD TO BE DISRESPECTFUL, GOSSIPS, AND BULLIES. Little ears have big mouths as my parents use to say.
Proud AHR Parent

Livingston, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2012
There are real issues with the school system and they arenít because of these teacherís. Be mad about how our schools rank against the others. Be mad at the new lunch menu if that makes your child feel hungry during class and they are unable to focus. Be mad about the unqualified teachers. Be mad at those that arenít doing their jobs, but youíve picked the wrong two to be angry with. You want to talk politics thatís one thing I did, but there is an issue if your political beliefs have you attacking teachers doing their jobs.
In the Know

Clarksville, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Kelli as a teacher is good as far as I know but believe me she has a whole other side to her. It will come out, no one has to tell it because in time everyone will see even though most people already know how she is. Mel has always been a good teacher that I know of too. I hope Mike will stick to the issues in school if she will let him instead of letting her issues interfere with his work. I would be happy if she proves me wrong but we will see.
Proud AHR Parent

Livingston, TN

#12 Aug 10, 2012
You may be right about Mrs. Hayes I don't know. I only know what other parents have said about how she was with their children. You really don't know how people will react to having power until they do so we will see. Let's hope for the best. As for Mrs. Sadler, there were so many comments that were way out of line and way off base. IMO anyways. I think Mrs. Hayes is going to understand quickly how that might have felt. To be honest though I pray neither read this site so it doesn't affect them.
power

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2012
The balance of power has shifted. ME's days are numbered. Lost three of his cronys last thur. Admin is the main problem at the school Mrs hayes and Mrs sadler teach at. Both admins are way over there head. But the buffer fro them is across the street. Times they could be achangin though
just saying

Livingston, TN

#14 Aug 10, 2012
if you dont have anything good to say why say it if your not happy with someone dont get on here and bash them if your not going to say it to them.
Not in the know

Stanfield, NC

#15 Aug 10, 2012
In the Know wrote:
Kelli as a teacher is good as far as I know but believe me she has a whole other side to her. It will come out, no one has to tell it because in time everyone will see even though most people already know how she is. Mel has always been a good teacher that I know of too. I hope Mike will stick to the issues in school if she will let him instead of letting her issues interfere with his work. I would be happy if she proves me wrong but we will see.
It's pitiful you would be happy , sad, or indifferent to mrs. Hayes' behavior.... As if anyone could prove to a backbiter like you who spews poison on line concerning what's gonna come out on someone... Get a life... Must have got something you wanted!
Now See Here

Livingston, TN

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Not in the know wrote:
<quoted text>It's pitiful you would be happy , sad, or indifferent to mrs. Hayes' behavior.... As if anyone could prove to a backbiter like you who spews poison on line concerning what's gonna come out on someone... Get a life... Must have got something you wanted!
^
|
That is the type of comment that makes people believe that you might actually be Mrs. Hayes, and You Might Be Bragging Your Husband Won. That you might be suggesting "In the Know" is one of the Sadlers. Now you wouldn't want to do that now would you. I know that'd be a definite red flag in my book.
Truth

Lake City, FL

#17 Aug 10, 2012
Eldridge will be gone before the end of 2013. I look forward to the possibility of Melissa Savage as director of schools.

Matt wants to grab ass and hire the unqualified over the hard working teachers of this county then let him reap the whirlwind.

Even Dial and Gilpatrick can't save you now Matty. Someone put a boot in Hills ass and let him know if he doesn't get his shit in gear Sadler will run against him and beat him in 2013. Hill has one choice, do what's right and get with the new blood or Sadler will challenge Hill because that is just the kinda dirtbag he is.
Not in the know

Lexington, SC

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Now See Here wrote:
<quoted text>
^
|
That is the type of comment that makes people believe that you might actually be Mrs. Hayes, and You Might Be Bragging Your Husband Won. That you might be suggesting "In the Know" is one of the Sadlers. Now you wouldn't want to do that now would you. I know that'd be a definite red flag in my book.
sorry,you failed your audition to be on CSI Livingston.....
assume

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Aug 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
Eldridge will be gone before the end of 2013. I look forward to the possibility of Melissa Savage as director of schools.
Matt wants to grab ass and hire the unqualified over the hard working teachers of this county then let him reap the whirlwind.
Even Dial and Gilpatrick can't save you now Matty. Someone put a boot in Hills ass and let him know if he doesn't get his shit in gear Sadler will run against him and beat him in 2013. Hill has one choice, do what's right and get with the new blood or Sadler will challenge Hill because that is just the kinda dirtbag he is.
So Its for sure Dodson, Ledbetter, Smith are already with the new blood? Sounds bad for one guy fer sure if thats the case
Douche

Lexington, SC

#20 Aug 11, 2012
If the new member will unite, there is no way tht lousy piece of crap Eldridge gets to keep his job. I have a child in band in the 8th grade and Matt done everything possible to do away with it. We have as much right as any football team. I hope Matt loses, but I'm afraid if he does they will only make him principal of the high school.
your joking right

Saluda, SC

#21 Aug 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
Eldridge will be gone before the end of 2013. I look forward to the possibility of Melissa Savage as director of schools.
Matt wants to grab ass and hire the unqualified over the hard working teachers of this county then let him reap the whirlwind.
Even Dial and Gilpatrick can't save you now Matty. Someone put a boot in Hills ass and let him know if he doesn't get his shit in gear Sadler will run against him and beat him in 2013. Hill has one choice, do what's right and get with the new blood or Sadler will challenge Hill because that is just the kinda dirtbag he is.
Melissa Savage as director? And that's supposed to be better than Eldridge? That is the laugh of the day. They are two peas in a pod. Along with the rest of that CO staff,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupi Liberals 5 hr Billy 2
Women Tell Republican Betsy DeVos: Stand with ... 6 hr Livingston citizen 6
Betsy DeVosí Department of Education sexual ass... 6 hr He is full of bs 3
uaw in hutcinson 8 hr Roy Bean 212
Bronnie the fraud 9 hr resident 19
Parker seals women 11 hr Really really 5
best deer hunter in livingston 14 hr Voer 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages