Waitress at Parkway Restraunt

Waitress at Parkway Restraunt

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“Just a local TN Girl”

Since: Aug 08

Livingston, TN

#1 Aug 18, 2008
I love eating at Parkway Restraunt, they have good food, but there is a waitress that works there that I think is dealing drugs in the parking lot during her breaks. She is the gal with short dark hair. I have seen her on her break on a few occasions and she does some sort of exchanges with young people in the parking lot. It makes you wonder if she is handling this in the parking lot, does she wash her hands before she serves your food??
littlebuddy

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 18, 2008
is she kinda young looking and does she watch ur tables to make the tips

“Just a local TN Girl”

Since: Aug 08

Livingston, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2008
She is maybe mid 20's or so with dark hair.
cocerned

Lancaster, SC

#6 Aug 18, 2008
I am a waitress at the parkway and these alligations are completley ridiculous! Also, I think that all of the girls have short dark hair! We don't have time to go on a break and we especially don't have time to go talk to people in the parking lot! It's absolutley retarded to start a rumor like this! People are trying to make a living and raise their childrenand for the competition to be so desperate to have to lie about someone like that i think ya'll better watch out where you eat!!
littlebuddy

Columbia, SC

#7 Aug 18, 2008
is concerned the waitress that is going to school to become a hair dresser
truth hurts

Saluda, SC

#8 Aug 19, 2008
funny as it may seem you have 2 places to go that is not fast food and neither one of them is worth a damn. if you go to the overton to eat the waitresses there make tou feel uncomfortale by flirting with your husband right in front of you, honey this and honey that its sick. and they are all on drugs to.so what does it matter... and as far as the parkway goes you could always get anything you wanted there. drug have always been in there at the round table with J.S.
littlebuddy

Columbia, SC

#9 Aug 19, 2008
dang that is sad
Jennifer

Walterboro, SC

#10 Aug 19, 2008
Try Hood's best place in town to eat.
HELLO

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 19, 2008
try the mexican rest on church st.
parkway girl

Lancaster, SC

#12 Aug 19, 2008
Whats wrong with the food at parkway? I'm telling you it's pretty sad when people need to start ridiculous rumors to try and boost their business! lol! Makes you wonder why they are so desperate. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>TO ANYONE WITH SENSE IN THEIR HEAD.......THE PARKWAY HAS VERY GOOD FOOD AND WE ALL KNOW THAT,AND WE ALSO ALL KNOW THAT THESE ARE BULLSHIT ALLIGATIONS!

Since: Aug 08

Monroe, TN

#13 Aug 19, 2008
truth hurts wrote:
funny as it may seem you have 2 places to go that is not fast food and neither one of them is worth a damn. if you go to the overton to eat the waitresses there make tou feel uncomfortale by flirting with your husband right in front of you, honey this and honey that its sick. and they are all on drugs to.so what does it matter... and as far as the parkway goes you could always get anything you wanted there. drug have always been in there at the round table with J.S.
Yes it's a shame we don't have a decent resturant in Livingston to go out to..and I'm not talking about a fancy one .Just one for the family.I've not been to the Parkway in several months but there food there was usually ok.I have been to the other one up the road the food one time was ok next time the catfish was soaked in grease it was horrible and you couldn't get anyone to wait on you.Seems they were busy doing other things.I'm not sure if they have the same crew working up there or not..but I know I won't be back up there.
I have been hearing some bad things about people that work up there.I am not saying it's true because I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if it's all true..Well we do have one good Resturant that you can get a great meal at.And thats The Apple Dish but it's not open at nite or on weekends...well friday nite they stay open later I think..so all we have is this FF Crap
I would be glad to just have a Captain D's in Livingston.I do wish they would make people that work in the resturants look clean and wear hair nets and gloves when needed..I mean anyone can take a shower and put on clean clothes don't get me wrong its not everyone just a few.What do you all think? Am I wrong to say that?

Since: Aug 08

Monroe, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2008
HELLO wrote:
try the mexican rest on church st.
I have been there several times but not anymore.I found a hair in my food the last time I was there
thats why I think they all should wear hair nets.
I don't think it was done on purpose but it was right on top of the food in plain sight.

Since: Aug 08

Monroe, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
Try Hood's best place in town to eat.
oh yeah I forgot about Billy.s we eat there about 2 times a month and has always been good and a very clean resturant and crew.
on a mission

Lancaster, SC

#17 Aug 19, 2008
MommaJana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's a shame we don't have a decent resturant in Livingston to go out to..and I'm not talking about a fancy one .Just one for the family.I've not been to the Parkway in several months but there food there was usually ok.I have been to the other one up the road the food one time was ok next time the catfish was soaked in grease it was horrible and you couldn't get anyone to wait on you.Seems they were busy doing other things.I'm not sure if they have the same crew working up there or not..but I know I won't be back up there.
I have been hearing some bad things about people that work up there.I am not saying it's true because I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if it's all true..Well we do have one good Resturant that you can get a great meal at.And thats The Apple Dish but it's not open at nite or on weekends...well friday nite they stay open later I think..so all we have is this FF Crap
I would be glad to just have a Captain D's in Livingston.I do wish they would make people that work in the resturants look clean and wear hair nets and gloves when needed..I mean anyone can take a shower and put on clean clothes don't get me wrong its not everyone just a few.What do you all think? Am I wrong to say that?
I completeley agree about the taking a shower and stuff. I know for a fact there are no complaints as far as the food goes at the Parkway and all of the girls are neat and clean. Kelly and Jo would not have it any other way. I think they are good people and are getting bad reviews only because of a personal grudge someone has with one of their girls. The drug comments made by the first person is completley false I'm sure......Kelly and Jo would not tolerate anything of the sort! They have worked really hard to make the Parkway someplace families could come and be comfortable.
lov 2 dish

Saluda, SC

#18 Aug 19, 2008
truth hurts wrote:
funny as it may seem you have 2 places to go that is not fast food and neither one of them is worth a damn. if you go to the overton to eat the waitresses there make tou feel uncomfortale by flirting with your husband right in front of you, honey this and honey that its sick. and they are all on drugs to.so what does it matter... and as far as the parkway goes you could always get anything you wanted there. drug have always been in there at the round table with J.S.
if its not worth a dam y do u still dine there?is it because ur husband likes the food or is it the attention hes getting either way i like it when my husband is happy!!!!!80
truth hurts

Saluda, SC

#19 Aug 20, 2008
lov 2 dish wrote:
<quoted text>if its not worth a dam y do u still dine there?is it because ur husband likes the food or is it the attention hes getting either way i like it when my husband is happy!!!!!80
I don't and my husband don't. He is the one that said he did not like the way they act at the overton. He pointed out that if it was a table of men than they got good service, buy the women did. I just think that place was put at the right spot.(in front of a motel) But why should things change the people who had it their daughter was the same way. She got more buisness at motel than anywhere. I went to school with her and she talk about going to all these rooms with guys...

“FREEDOM FIGHTER”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 21, 2008
Well if you all want a good meal at a clean reastaraunt try Casa Mexicana by Food Lion it is by far the best place in Livingston I eat there every Friday night. No complaints
Scorpion

Roy, WA

#21 Aug 28, 2008
Just Me wrote:
I dont think anyone was talking about the food at Parkway!! Parkway does a great job on their food.. It's part of the hired help that works there. And yes I assume they are talking about the waitress named Angie that is going to school to be a hairdresser. I would watch yourself with that girl. She is not the person she makes her self out to be. She sells drugs on the side, and yes she sells it during her smoke breaks. I know you girls get smoke breaks.. And if you think she is working to support her daughter, you have it all wrong. She doesnt deserve to have that child. Her family raises that little girl not her. I agree with the truth hurts.. She needs to be put back on a leash to save society from whatever drugs and diseases she may be offering to the customers when the boss isnt looking.. Lady's you better watch your husbands. Cause I can guarantee she will offer him plenty to make sure she gets the tips. We are talking about a married woman who keeps a young boy on the side while her husband isnt in town.
Sounds like this person knows her pretty well.
who

Cookeville, TN

#22 Aug 29, 2008
truth hurts wrote:
funny as it may seem you have 2 places to go that is not fast food and neither one of them is worth a damn. if you go to the overton to eat the waitresses there make tou feel uncomfortale by flirting with your husband right in front of you, honey this and honey that its sick. and they are all on drugs to.so what does it matter... and as far as the parkway goes you could always get anything you wanted there. drug have always been in there at the round table with J.S.
do you mean joe stover

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#23 Aug 30, 2008
no, not Joe... Angie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupi Liberals 5 hr Billy 2
Women Tell Republican Betsy DeVos: Stand with ... 6 hr Livingston citizen 6
Betsy DeVosí Department of Education sexual ass... 6 hr He is full of bs 3
uaw in hutcinson 8 hr Roy Bean 212
Bronnie the fraud 9 hr resident 19
Parker seals women 11 hr Really really 5
best deer hunter in livingston 14 hr Voer 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages