BOO BOO KITTY

Jamestown, TN

#101 Jan 8, 2010
i loved the teachers , and they told us what medvance waslike before hand, we went though 5 math teachers and if we couldnt keep teachers what does that say about medvance, im with all of you . i wish i knew what to do to get my school fees lowered because i owe over 16,000 and nothing to show for it, and who ever says you gotta work hard and if you have great kisser youll gett a job, when your told cough money up you dont have and should of already been paid for by grants how can you give which you dont have.i hope that witch goes to jail , we need a lawyer to go through the records and see what their doing is wrong.
Matt Buckley

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#102 Feb 4, 2010
Well I made it through top of my class with 4 weeks to go. Yesterday I was expelled for sleeping on the job. Though I have letters from the place I was doing my clinicals saying I was not sleeping and did help in a c-section, I was thrown out. I had a severe ear infection and still went to class but my teacher told me I was expelled for not hearing her. This school I sweated out for 2 years to get my degree. Now I have to fight them to finish. I am going to the news, the people that did my grants and this is not over. This school has taken away my chance to succeed in life after they took all my money. Beware that these teachers do not care and the administration doesn't either. You are a pawn they use and I will finish and get my diploma, no matter what it takes
Haha you people

Cookeville, TN

#103 Mar 19, 2010
I like how articulate the paragraphs are. I was just in my doctors office and he said Medvance was a good school. I have learned a lot there in my 5 months. MLT program. They ARE accredited. To get FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID YOU MUST BE A ACCREDITED SCHOOL. The people bitching are probably drop outs who were probably failing and probably not showing up. We go through agar plates like water in lab. Those things aren't free. So go cry more about the $$ you owe after you quit. It is a field that will continue to grow. """well ya know they WONT get you a job and youre correct that is your responsibility"" "" What do you want them to pay your rent and wipe your ass? The people crying about Medvance don't know jack.
Palm Beach State College

West Palm Beach, FL

#104 Apr 20, 2010
Palm Beach State-Courses:
Medical Billing, Coding, Ultrasound
Medical Assistant and Sonography!

www.PalmBeachState.info
boo boo kitty

Dickson, TN

#105 Apr 20, 2010
hate to break it to you haha you people , i was the top of my class , 3.8 average have the papers to prove it.. were not crying we just want some rights and answers to our questions,.. medvance screwed us... we wanted to go to school and better ourselves ,it might be different over there where you are but in cookeville they just want their money and dont care about the students... if you think were cry babies well that your right to think, god bless you for talking trash, im not going to sink to your level im better than that....they took my money wouldnt let me finish after i quit my job to do the clinicals.i had two weeks and i got sick, real sick. and i am not a baby. ask anyone i just needed a week. they said no i was done and wasnt allowed to comeback....so karma honey will bite you if you dont watch it talking about peple you dont know. beware of false prophets....
medvancesucks

United States

#106 Apr 20, 2010
I went there back in 2002, graduated with a 4.0 GPA, was on student council! I had a new teacher and I knew more than she did! That school is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! all they want is your money after they get that, they don't care about you! Once potential employers find out you went to medvance, you might as well kiss that job good bye!
wondering

Edmonton, KY

#107 Apr 23, 2010
Wonder why Cookeville Hospital wont let students from Medvance there in Cookeville do their clinicals there? But students there seem to think when they graduate they can get a job there making $18 or $20 an hour. Dont make no sense to me
former employee

Nashville, TN

#108 Apr 23, 2010
From what I've heard everyone that graduates from Medvance has trouble finding a job.
Lady Tee

Lake Worth, FL

#111 Apr 30, 2010
jackie wrote:
oh..and yes it is an accredited school..look it up ;)
Sorry honey, you are so wrong they are not an accredited school so apparently you did not do any research.
Lady Tee

Lake Worth, FL

#112 Apr 30, 2010
I am so sorry, because Jackie don't know what she is talking about Medvance is not an accredited school. Apparently she didn't do her research well not at all. When you research make sure you look up the board of education to see if Medvance is accredited and they are not. I don't know where she got her information from!!!
Tina

United States

#113 May 24, 2010
Verena wrote:
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS TOPIC, IT WILL BE REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU MAKE A MISTAKE!
I don't even know where to start about MedVance. We all were looking for something fast that we would get out there with a career and a job, but it's all lies. When you start your first day of class and you look around and have all this kids and people that you can see that is not capable to work in the medical field, make you see that you just made the biggest mistake of you life.
I was going to college and I drop out to start MedVance because all they told me sound so good and now I laugh about it, when they told that I had to get aprroved to attend that school hahaha. Come On look around there is so many losers and people that is there to just mess around and bother the class, if they got approved who won't!.
MedVance is not a school it's a business and they are there to make you sign a paper for loans grants etc so they can take all your money and you are stuck with that debit for a long time.
You will notice that 95% of the people that attend MedVance they low class people, people that already don't have money and MedVance let them in because they know that this people will be approved for financial aid, most of this people don't even have a high school diploma or GED, how can they be working in medical field?????
MedVance is a joke please don't let them fool you!!!
Like all my classmates says I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS PART OF MY LIFE TO BE OVER.
I totally agree most of all the students are morons. You end up teaching yourself
BOO BOO KITTY

Dickson, TN

#114 Jun 1, 2010
THIS SCHOOL IS NOT ACCREDITED, NO HOURS OR CLASSES ARE TRANSFERRABLE....AFTER IT IS SAID AND DONE THEY BENT US OVER AND SCREWED US AND WE SURE DIDNT ENJOY IT.. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS ILL WARN ANYONE I CAN AND TELL ALL WHO WILL LISTEN.. MEDVANCE IS A SCAM..
Natalie

Tampa, FL

#115 Jun 7, 2010
Becky wrote:
I've heard alot of people having a hard time getting jobs after graduating from MedVance. Has anyone went there or know of anyone who has? I'm thinking about enrolling there but I'm not quite sure.
I go to medvance in florida west palm beach and i love it im goinq for M.A and almost done=]. The teachers there do there very best to teach you everything they know and what you need to know. i really dont like all this dislike ment but i also understand its your opinions and maybe that school that you guys are going to is no good but i know mine is the best.. i love it ...i also know people there that have graduated and countined there education higher with no problems...so anyways thats my story
rico

Smyrna, TN

#116 Jun 10, 2010
i was wondering if anyone ever attended the rad tech program. i was thinking about taking it, but like everyone else, i am scared that hospitals wont let me work for them cuz i attended there. does anyone know about this?
Former Employee

Indianapolis, IN

#117 Sep 10, 2010
Robert wrote:
<quoted text> you are so wron!! you hasve to have a ged or diploma to attend! WHo are you to judge who is lower class people anyway! your a rich joke!!
Actually you are wrong, if you are enrolling their diploma programs you do not need a GED or a diploma. They will admit you. It's all about the money!!! Check it out. It's called the ATB program.
Former Employee

Indianapolis, IN

#118 Sep 10, 2010
medvancesucks wrote:
I went there back in 2002, graduated with a 4.0 GPA, was on student council! I had a new teacher and I knew more than she did! That school is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! all they want is your money after they get that, they don't care about you! Once potential employers find out you went to medvance, you might as well kiss that job good bye!
I worked for the Baton Rouge Campus on and off for about three years. I finally had to quit because I couldn't sleep at night. It's a disgrace! It's supposed to be a medical school but the facilities and labs are so disgusting that no classes should be taught there. Administration is so horrible. There have been two different campus directors. The crook, Russ Battiaita, finally left. He was a snack in the grass sleeping with the B*tch Director in Financial Aid. Now, I hear she is the new DOE. Is that a joke. She doesn't even have the nothing or education to hold that position. That school is slowly going to crumble and I am trully sad for the poor students that attend hoping to get a quality education. My advice to the students is to attend Remington, OLOL, or Virgina College. Just leave that joke of a campus.
Krys

New Orleans, LA

#119 Sep 10, 2010
Has anyone been to the on in Baton Rouge??? I'm seriously considering but...going to a local community college is the same price. if not less...I am just torn
unknown

Loxahatchee, FL

#120 Nov 2, 2010
Becky wrote:
I've heard alot of people having a hard time getting jobs after graduating from Med Vance. Has anyone went there or know of anyone who has? I'm thinking about enrolling there but I'm not quite sure.
do not go im there now and im joining a lawsuit against them for false advertisement and they are not accredited so nothing transfers.I only wish someone told me all this before I signed up.and they slap u with all these charges my monthly payment is over $300 with grants and over $11000 in debt with no job, and they tell you you won't pay more than $25 a month it's a lie!!!!!
Steph823

Baton Rouge, LA

#121 Nov 6, 2010
yes im currently at medvance in baton rouge and i can honestly say that i have good teachers that know what their talking about and they do help me!!! i have learn so much and i could tell you some medical tings that i didnt even know existed before then!!medvance DOES WORK!! you just have to put the work and effort forward and success will come!! im soryy if you think you wasted your time!! i hope you do find success and good wealth!! but medvance is WOKING FOR ME!!!
Jennifer

Nashville, TN

#122 Jan 9, 2011
Becky wrote:
I've heard alot of people having a hard time getting jobs after graduating from Med Vance. Has anyone went there or know of anyone who has? I'm thinking about enrolling there but I'm not quite sure.
I'm not sure why all these other people are tell you that it is a waist. i attend Medvance and I already have a job in what I am going to school for. I am not even certified yet. Babtist Hospital is taking in students from medvance before they are certified as well. One of your classes is in law and ethics and they will clearly state that it would not be good for you to attend a credited school. Medvance is a credited school. If there are others whoms children has not gotten a job after graduating then they are not tring hard enough. If you have any other questions please ask I would be glad to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Presley and Gary Dale Coffman (Jul '15) 3 hr Debbie 6
abby hunter 3 hr Ya heard 3
Sheriff 2018 3 hr Devils Advocate 33
City Equipment and Employee is tearing down a P... 3 hr Kissimmee 6
uaw in hutcinson 4 hr who 348
Pamela Nicole Smith 5 hr KMA 5
Business owners today and they told me that th... 6 hr Kissimmee 6

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance