whosat

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

anybody know who whipped becky padgett? i hear she got some of what is coming to her....all ears hear..
why

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

what did she do that you think should be coming to her?
whosat

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

hmmmm. sleeping around on her husband...big nose...etc...food stamp fraud....etc...
why

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Are you sleeping with her or something? Did you see her sleeping with someone? Big nose? sounds like what you have since you keep putting it in somewhere it don't belong. Food stamps is probably something you have in your wallet also. so shut it skank
whosat

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

why wrote:
Are you sleeping with her or something? Did you see her sleeping with someone? Big nose? sounds like what you have since you keep putting it in somewhere it don't belong. Food stamps is probably something you have in your wallet also. so shut it skank
well..since u know so much...i am her husbands mom..it is my business..and i have NEVER HAD government assistance..and you were saying what?
funny

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

maybe you should talk to your husband then talk on here
believe

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

funny wrote:
maybe you should talk to your husband then talk on here
i am HER HUSBANDS MOTHER..AND I WOULD ADVISE U TO TALK VERY CAREFULLY!
believe

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Let me make this simple..i had a son to get killed in october..i have not gotten over it. neither would you. no one can and no one should,
I dont want my youngest son wife's activities to cost me another son. If that is a problem for anyone..then i suggest you don't have children. they are the greatest gift that God gives us. I will be most willing for any evil mouthed person to meet me in person at my church with my pastor to say anything further that is unkind. i just want my son protected from a women who could cost him his life.
funny

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

And you lady thinking topix is somewhere you need to air your sons laundry out in the open? Come on. Maybe before you try to trash your daughter in law and bring your sons name to this crappy site you should get them both and take them to your pastor.

If you are that worried about your son maybe you should go find him and talk to him instead of bringing it on the internet. GET A LIFE
believe

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

funny wrote:
And you lady thinking topix is somewhere you need to air your sons laundry out in the open? Come on. Maybe before you try to trash your daughter in law and bring your sons name to this crappy site you should get them both and take them to your pastor.
If you are that worried about your son maybe you should go find him and talk to him instead of bringing it on the internet. GET A LIFE
TELL THAT TO ANY MOTHER WHO HAS BURRIED ONE!!!!you obviously dont value your childrens lives..i would be oh to careful..u might have to live in my shoes..then maybe you would have a heart..GOD HELP YOU!!!!just because your ways arent my ways means what to other people?
believe

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

funny wrote:
HIS WIFE HAS MADE NO SECRET OF WHAT SHE IS DOING..
aaddee

Crawford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Maybe it was someone's wife the didn't like her sleeping with her husband.
Or maybe it was D.C. he is a known woman beater
cha ching

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I think ppl should have to take a drug test before they can get food stamps!!! It sure would save a lot of dam money for us tax payers! Then trash like this skank slut wouldn't get them! Maybe she is feeding D.C. Good with them!
huh

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

who is D.C? Are we talking about Washington D.C?
aaddee

Crawford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

I don't see how she is getting Food Stamps. If she wasn't to lazy to work she could have a job. She has quit everyone she has had after leaving Berkline
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

believe wrote:
<quoted text>TELL THAT TO ANY MOTHER WHO HAS BURRIED ONE!!!!you obviously dont value your childrens lives..i would be oh to careful..u might have to live in my shoes..then maybe you would have a heart..GOD HELP YOU!!!!just because your ways arent my ways means what to other people?
Becky's husband is a good man. I don't think what he is privately maybe allegedly going through should be aired on the internet. It will just take even longer for him to heal from any wounds if any of this is true. We need to protect their children as well by staying clear of any gossip.
ringer

Crawford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Becky's husband is a good man. I don't think what he is privately maybe allegedly going through should be aired on the internet. It will just take even longer for him to heal from any wounds if any of this is true. We need to protect their children as well by staying clear of any gossip.
You are right about the fact Husband is a good man. One of the best guys I know. But not saying the truth does not help him. He need to wake up and get the kids out of her mess.I say it is like a alarm clock sometimes you have to turn the ringer up in order to get woke up.
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

ringer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the fact Husband is a good man. One of the best guys I know. But not saying the truth does not help him. He need to wake up and get the kids out of her mess.I say it is like a alarm clock sometimes you have to turn the ringer up in order to get woke up.
Her husband is a helper. If he can't fix it....if this is true...he has to make that decision on his own...the internet can't do that for him...one never knows what they would do in someone elses shoes until you have been there...
ringer

Crawford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

The thing is Husband will never leave her because he is afraid he would have to give up those boys. He loves them more than anything. She has that hanging over him. And she uses it
lets talk about truth

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

to Brandons mom im so sorry for your loss brandon was one of my best friends and i loved him dearly but to tell you the truth Becky is bad news kyle needs to get rid of her . I know personally shes sleeping with Lee Boles Corey King David Conatser Brutus Coleman the list just keeps going my point is shes on drugs very bad and your son is too good for that i know he was saved and soon not too long ago AMEN to that but Janet I promise you you need Becky out of you alls life its not enough that she gets all those narcotic scripts she gets but to bang every drug dealer in town for more is quite enough anyway God Bless Janet I wish you and Kyle the best!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Peggy 123,916
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 32 min John 58,241
concessions stand at city ballfield 3 hr capt kangroo 6
will city property taxes go up this time 3 hr HORSE MAN 10
Take Action: Lets Move! 5 hr sam111 7
Downtown Revitalization Fund (Sep '13) 5 hr sam111 75
michael crabtree 9 hr brenda 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••