Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

It is perfectly clear that Mr. Obama is not up to the task of running the Country.
Many have spoke the fact the Mr. Obama is incompetent.
In any case Mr. Obama has failed on all of his policies, he now is unable to put foward a tax plan that is acceptable to the American people. Now a country is in the process of using poisonous on his citizen and Mr. Obama is powerless to stop it therefore I think he is a very ineffective president.
World War 2

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy I think you Are A very INeffective Billy Goat Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!

“predator rocks”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy wrote:
It is perfectly clear that Mr. Obama is not up to the task of running the Country.
In any case Mr. Obama has failed on all of his policies, he now is unable to put foward a tax plan that is acceptable to the American people. Now a country is in the process of using poisonous on his citizen and Mr. Obama is powerless to stop it therefore I think he is a very ineffective president.
I agree with you he is unqualified for the job and he is killing America
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I thought you could kill something just one time , George W. killed the country once!, LOOk what A mess he left for Obama , Obama's doing good considering what Bush dumped on him.
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Maybe corn fed and Billy could go run the country, wow! There both A little smarter then your usual run of the mill idiot, Well maybe not! what happened to you and secceding corn fed?
Ray

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Confederate Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. How can a black man be qualified for that job. They should only shine C.S.'s shoes.
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

does he wear shoes?
Really

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

It is funny to see two idiots like Demo and Ray defend a man that hasnt passed a budget in 4 years, still blame EVERYTHING on a Pres thats been gone 4 years and no plan to bring the country back.

So Bush killed the gov with the help of Dems??? Frank/Dodd bill? Ring a bill, you know the housing bubble. Probably doesnt you both most likely still live at home with momma and have no concept of it.
Ray

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
It is funny to see two idiots like Demo and Ray defend a man that hasnt passed a budget in 4 years, still blame EVERYTHING on a Pres thats been gone 4 years and no plan to bring the country back.
So Bush killed the gov with the help of Dems??? Frank/Dodd bill? Ring a bill, you know the housing bubble. Probably doesnt you both most likely still live at home with momma and have no concept of it.
He is President, not King. He has to have both sides of the houses to help him. You republicans would see the country go down the drain to make him look bad. I wish you would come down to momma's house and I would explain it to you personally.
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I am momma! I have lived on a fiscal cliff since George W. destroyed my Job and my family! the destructiveness he did to this country will take yrs. to overcome , if ever! you need to take your rose colored glasses off. If you wern't to lazy to do a little research you could see for yourself "the Bush Gifts HE gave us" P. S. I am anything but an idiot, I am very smart, I've figured out how to keep it all going all these yrs. you couldn't of done as good as I have without asking anyone for a penny.
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy wrote:
stupid, how could obama stop that, did you ever haer of the UNITED NATIONS?
billy bob

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Hey Dumbo why don't you do the people of Alpine a big favor and ride up to the top of Alpine Mt.and jump off that big rock .
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

where is alpine,? never been there, since you know so much about it, why dont you do that Dumbo! where I live the ppl. love me, I do anything I can to help ppl. dem or pub, so screw you too Billy BOb!
Annie Boxer

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Oh yeah President Obama Has a Double Degree one from Harvard..You stupid hillbillie hicks..

Next year, under Republican Bohner, the house will only be in session for 128 days,, the salary
of a congress person is 174,000 dollars a year,,
If I figure that out, that is 10K a day,, and that is without counting benefits and
perks,
and yet, the republicans are the very ones screaming about unions wages, public
employees like policemen, fireman, and teachers getting too high a wages????
Today,, Bohner sent home the house reps,, at noon,, and they will not be back until
next tuesday,, at noon today, they went home,, BTW Bohner get some 224K a year,, as
speaker of the house,
and the republicans are talking about cutting medicare, and medicaid, necessary for
medical treatment for those that need it, and Bohner sent home the house???
and the republicans are screaming about the deficts?? I am sure there would have
been some committee meeting and other work that needed to be done for the next three
days in DC.. The doublestandard of the republican party is very clear,, cut life
saving medical treatment for american people but they only work a half week?

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/uscongress/a/co...
Annie Boxer

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Confederate Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
C.S. is the dumb ass on Topix.. and a racist republican..and women hater

“predator rocks”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Annie Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>C.S. is the dumb ass on Topix.. and a racist republican..and women hater
Your an idiot
I love girls
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... Only effective giving Tax Raises?
Really

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
He is President, not King. He has to have both sides of the houses to help him. You republicans would see the country go down the drain to make him look bad. I wish you would come down to momma's house and I would explain it to you personally.
That was my point dumb a$$, Bush gets blamed for everything and the Dems controlled both houses for 6 of his 8 years. You are one of the first to yell Bush but now Odumbo has no blame in anything??? You couldnt explain how to bag your own sh!t much less the economy. Try to explain this, this month Odumbo has rung up 180 billion in deficit spending. What and where is his plan to cut anything?

So far all he has put forth is a tax hike, even if the idiot and chief gets his tax hike the money raised will not fund the gov for a week, so answer me whats the issue here revenue or spending???
Really

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Demo wrote:
I am momma! I have lived on a fiscal cliff since George W. destroyed my Job and my family! the destructiveness he did to this country will take yrs. to overcome , if ever! you need to take your rose colored glasses off. If you wern't to lazy to do a little research you could see for yourself "the Bush Gifts HE gave us" P. S. I am anything but an idiot, I am very smart, I've figured out how to keep it all going all these yrs. you couldn't of done as good as I have without asking anyone for a penny.
You make all these claims, so tell me what did Bush do to you case by case?? Can you cite that or will it be more broad general statements about how evil he was???

Lets talk about you not asking for a penny, if you could be honest for once tell me, what is your marginal tax rate? Do you receive all or more than you pay in back in tax refunds? With what you describe i guessing you do which in facts means every tax payer in this country has contributed to your pathetic life to some degree.

If you are so smart how did you get into such dire straights??? Ever hear of financial planning? Better yet a career path that leads to success or perhaps just better life choices. You could be one of these morons that bought a house you know deep down you couldnt afford but you wanted it oh soooooooo bad!!

Please enlighten us with how everything that has went wrong in your life is Bush's fault and you had absolutely nothing to do with your own life???
Demo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

You stump on it A while, I'll never tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Pete 140,645
Garry Smith 1 hr Get a life 2
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 1 hr true 642
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,936
Meth Busts (May '11) 2 hr yes she is 20
Overton Restaurant (Dec '10) 5 hr 3 over easy 66
Webbs 6 hr just me 16
He is a LIAR 7 hr just vote 9
Former UCDD Director may throw others under the... 11 hr wow 4
overton county school system Tue Sure They Will 127
•••
•••
•••