United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
A bitch that deserves all the karma that I hope she truly gets
crazy

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jul 16, 2010
Cold Hearted wrote:
A bitch that deserves all the karma that I hope she truly gets
wow those are some strong words, care to fill me in? is this the same one that lives in livingston/monroe area
asdf

Monroe, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2010
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow those are some strong words, care to fill me in? is this the same one that lives in livingston/monroe area
where does she live
Cold Hearted

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2010
She was living with her sister, but my guess is she is probably shacked up with one of many men. I would hate to think that she would let Chad's body get cold before being in someone else's bed. Oh but wait she didn't have to do that because she was screwing around on him while he was still alive. Its ok I hope one day she gets what's coming. I would love to see it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2010
Cold Hearted wrote:
She was living with her sister, but my guess is she is probably shacked up with one of many men. I would hate to think that she would let Chad's body get cold before being in someone else's bed. Oh but wait she didn't have to do that because she was screwing around on him while he was still alive. Its ok I hope one day she gets what's coming. I would love to see it.
i fugured she was, and i think he was putting it together when he passed on. i knew him for yrs but i didn't know a thing about her which was suprising b/c he was always a talker. god i hope she gets what she deserves, and only hope i'm there to see it to. just let me find her out, she'll hear it from me

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2010
i kind of got the hint that something wasn't right from him but he never said what was wrong, hopefully he hadn't put all the pieces together. then when i went to the visitation, i was informed of what she was doing, made me so mad i wanted to kick her butt, but since it was surrounded by so many cops, thought that it wasn't the best place for violence, but i'll tell you one thing, i saw red that day. i miss him so much and its just a shame that she isn't an actress b/c she sure can act.
curious

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Does anyone ever stay committed to their marriage vowels.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2010
Chad knew!
rumar hos

Monroe, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2010
crazy wrote:
curious
Why didn't you just give her a call and ask her what you wanted to know instead of starting a bashing thread. Could it be that your a coward who just wants to stir shit. Another coward who likes to start shit safely hidden at home behind their computer. if people would start telling these cowards to just ask the person they are starting the bashing thread about, maybe these trouble makers would take care of thier own business. Clean your own closet then maybe you won't have time to be snooping in someone elses.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 17, 2010
rumar hos wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you just give her a call and ask her what you wanted to know instead of starting a bashing thread. Could it be that your a coward who just wants to stir shit. Another coward who likes to start shit safely hidden at home behind their computer. if people would start telling these cowards to just ask the person they are starting the bashing thread about, maybe these trouble makers would take care of thier own business. Clean your own closet then maybe you won't have time to be snooping in someone elses.
Been there. Talked to her. Try again

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2010
Datremis wrote:
<quoted text> Been there. Talked to her. Try again
she'd probably just deny it anyways, do u really think he knew?

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2010
Yes he knew. He and I were very close friends.
yeah he did

Livingston, TN

#15 Jul 18, 2010
alwayshonest0811 wrote:
<quoted text>
i fugured she was, and i think he was putting it together when he passed on. i knew him for yrs but i didn't know a thing about her which was suprising b/c he was always a talker. god i hope she gets what she deserves, and only hope i'm there to see it to. just let me find her out, she'll hear it from me
Yes, Chad knew. Know for a fact that several people witnessed her cheatin' & tlod him to his face about it, not sure why he stayed, though......

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2010
yeah he did wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Chad knew. Know for a fact that several people witnessed her cheatin' & tlod him to his face about it, not sure why he stayed, though......
not sure, with him he probably felt desperate b/c he didn't like change

Location hidden

#17 Jul 20, 2010
yeah he did wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Chad knew. Know for a fact that several people witnessed her cheatin' & tlod him to his face about it, not sure why he stayed, though......
how do u know all this on him? just curious
yeah he did

Livingston, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2010
We had some of the same friends & My husband & Chad used to run around together.
then who

Livingston, TN

#19 Jul 21, 2010
Who was she supposedlly cheatin on him with i mean if she was then guy she was with is just as sorry as her so name names
Cold Hearted

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2010
Ask her about the matching tattoos her and Thomas Huckeby have. He wasn't the only one tho. Last I heard she was dating David Melton one of Chad's friends. Imagine that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Augur 146,112
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 min WTH 9,329
Who will be the next Sheriff? 35 min JPLIVINGSTON 127
Foodlion 41 min solaris 3
Men To Avoid 44 min solaris 34
Flowers 47 min solaris 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Average 8,619
overton county school system Fri Automobile operator 350
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000