Woman Murdered in Rickman
heartbroken

Allons, TN

#145 Jul 14, 2012
I guess the courts say that Kaylan did have a hand in it .She won't be knocking on anyones door for a very long time . She wont come up for parole for 51 years .that would make her somewhere close to pearls age .I don't think eithr one of them should have a chance to get parole they need lethal injection .
heartbroken

Allons, TN

#146 Jul 14, 2012
jessica wrote:
Leave kalyn alone people. Everyone has made mistakes. I knw her. And i knw for a fact she cud have never done that!
Whats matter with you ? Murder is not a mistake .its not something you just say oops i'm sorry and it's ok .
sister

United States

#147 Jul 18, 2012
I have no idea where you are getting your information from but you have been misinformed. Kalyn was present at the time of the murder in the bathroom. Ben is the one who killed pearl. Kalyn is not going to be in jail for 51 years, she just had her court date last week and she was NOT guilty on all counts just some. I don't understand how you can say oh she will be in jail for 51 years when her sentencing isn't until september. If your going to run your mouth please get your shit straight.
mee

Cookeville, TN

#148 Jul 18, 2012
tell me how u r her sister? thanks for ur support. everybody who new what he was like and did nothing to tell her mom what he was like. so much could of been done. both families have alot to live with.so much pain!!i just wish that good family friend sandy would of never introduced this young girl to him. i have know her all my life i know , i just know so many people did nothing to help. nothing. u bet everyone has alot of guilt!it would be nice if people didnt try to make things worse with what they say. try to put yourselves in both famlies shoes!!!!u dont know the pain they are all going through and will for the rest of their lives.
WOW

United States

#149 Jul 18, 2012
REALLY! I have facts an she was guilty on all 5I counts both did this not just one!!!! My granny was murdered by my cousin N his girlfriend NOT just one person!! An even tho he's my cousin I'm not upholding for him or ne one that does things like this! AN IT IS FACTS I WAS N COURT ROOM WHEN VERDICT WAS READ!! And ..."mee" ...noone could stop them from being with each other they wanted to b together! An no matter what him or her were like we all as family as u said r suffering I hate it for my family an hers!!!
WOW

United States

#150 Jul 18, 2012
Also "sister" u obviously don't have facts! She was n bedroom an willingly came out with a pillow an yes when the verdict was read all 5 counts were read "GUILTY"!!!!
WOW

United States

#151 Jul 18, 2012
sister wrote:
I have no idea where you are getting your information from but you have been misinformed. Kalyn was present at the time of the murder in the bathroom. Ben is the one who killed pearl. Kalyn is not going to be in jail for 51 years, she just had her court date last week and she was NOT guilty on all counts just some. I don't understand how you can say oh she will be in jail for 51 years when her sentencing isn't until september. If your going to run your mouth please get your shit straight.
well umm of I remember all the evidence right from court she helped an if u say she was present during the murder then y not call 911?? It was premeditated they both planned an rehearsed it! She n her voice on the tape told it all an he told it all an plead guilty so he took his punishment for the wrong!!! Its two sided not 1 I was n the trial all wk! My shit is straight!! Both did it ..its over the end!!
local resident

Columbia, SC

#152 Jul 18, 2012
read the newspaper i do not know either family but this girl was sixteen at the time if this boy was so bad where was the adults in her life.i know they have to be devastated also but you cant change things after the fact. this boy was young also but she could have made a different choice if she had chosen.it is wrong to blame him for her actions they both should have known right from wrong,they did a horrible thing and they both should be right where their at..not being mean just the truth..we all pay for the consequences we choose..and the breeding family have been put through enough they deserve closure and peace..
not fact

Cookeville, TN

#153 Jul 19, 2012
ugot fooled wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't have known her well cause she is a crazy w***e who was very capable of doing this. even her therapist said she shoulda been in an institution and that came out of her own mouth. what comes around goes around.
therapist never said that. can not even believe u!!!!!!!! u were not there . so sad, u say shi* like that . we know what people say about u!!! if this was true they would of called u to stand.oh, people can not believ anything u say. thats why!!
Idiot in a sinkhole

Livingston, TN

#154 Jul 19, 2012
sister wrote:
Read the paper this week? She is guilty and as for being in the bathroom...I think not someone choked her while the othe had a pillow on the ladies face so it took two. Even so being 16 and dumb she still could have never got into the car and left... she never said she feared for her life either there's another piece for your puzzle.
WOW

Macon, GA

#155 Jul 19, 2012
local resident wrote:
read the newspaper i do not know either family but this girl was sixteen at the time if this boy was so bad where was the adults in her life.i know they have to be devastated also but you cant change things after the fact. this boy was young also but she could have made a different choice if she had chosen.it is wrong to blame him for her actions they both should have known right from wrong,they did a horrible thing and they both should be right where their at..not being mean just the truth..we all pay for the consequences we choose..and the breeding family have been put through enough they deserve closure and peace..
..very well put..thank u from us the Breeding family!!!!
u must be trippin

Cookeville, TN

#156 Jul 21, 2012
kalyn was and is a wack job my brother went to school with her and showed me pics where she wouls cut herself and mutilate her body and send pics to her friends saying she was going to kill herself. attention deprived id say so. not only that but when she was 13 she asked me, a female, out while being 8 yrs older than her and straight. she had a lot of problems before ben came around. ben had his demons to and as we can see the duo combined with drugs leads to devestation. its time to give it a rest topix, the damage has been done...lets let the families heal.
ashamed parent

Jacksonville, FL

#157 Oct 22, 2012
This has been going on for two years and i just now found out about it, i went to prison in 2006 over someone doing drugs with Kalyn and since then her mother, Kim Coffel has had custody of her, no one has let me know anything, I am very sorry for the Breeding family, my heart and prayers go out to them. As far as justice is concerned, she got life in prison which will give her plenty of time to think about what she has done, whether she will ever show remorse is beyond me, once again i am truly sorry for the pain that my daughter has caused everyone. God will be the ultimate judge!!!
drugs

Columbia, SC

#158 Oct 22, 2012
meth, the problem, makes kids insane, get the meth dealers, put them away for life, there the start of all the problems/
still hurting

Livingston, TN

#159 Oct 26, 2012
ashamed parent wrote:
This has been going on for two years and i just now found out about it, i went to prison in 2006 over someone doing drugs with Kalyn and since then her mother, Kim Coffel has had custody of her, no one has let me know anything, I am very sorry for the Breeding family, my heart and prayers go out to them. As far as justice is concerned, she got life in prison which will give her plenty of time to think about what she has done, whether she will ever show remorse is beyond me, once again i am truly sorry for the pain that my daughter has caused everyone. God will be the ultimate judge!!!
are you her father
ashamed parent

Jacksonville, FL

#160 Oct 27, 2012
unfortunately i am
still hurting

Livingston, TN

#161 Oct 28, 2012
ashamed parent wrote:
unfortunately i am
i would like to thank you on behalf of our family for your prayers and thoughts for our family, we are all still grieving for the loss of my momma, there has not been anyone from her mothers family that has even said they were sorry for her part in this, they asked about you in court and her mother said she didn't know where you were just in florida somewhere,
crazy

Livingston, TN

#162 Oct 28, 2012
sad wrote:
I knew her, she was a nice girl when I did, to bad she got caught up with Ben and his drugs.
she was already on drugs before she met him she done this to herself
Fact

Baxter, TN

#163 Oct 28, 2012
sister wrote:
The Fact is, She was found GUILTY!!!!!! ALL COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!
ashamed parent

Jacksonville, FL

#164 Oct 29, 2012
I am truly sorry about your momma, kalyns mom has had my address the whole time, she has moved and dodged me for years to keep me from seeing my daughter. there is no way i can understand what your family has been through and it hurts my heart to think about the pain you feel. Its a very sad thing no matter how you look at it, you do not take anyones life, only GOD can do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Castle Sheriff 2018 51 min Voter 2 9
best deer hunter in livingston 1 hr Rick Warren 2
Fair board making money 1 hr Jsb 1
Mark Ogletree for Mayor 1 hr Ronald Dishman 1
Nepotism doesn’t pay. Not In Overton County or ... 3 hr Livingston concerned 54
uaw in hutcinson 4 hr Joe Joe Jackson 206
Overton School Board 5 hr Lacey Rich 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance