Girl charged with endangering others ...

Girl charged with endangering others with HIV Virus recently

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Johnson and Johnson

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 22, 2010
According to recent court dockets.
Does anyone know this Peacock girl?
Where does she hangout out?
Who the hell is this nut?
Should these people be placed on an island?
* Just one more reason to WRAP IT before you TAP IT.
Aunt Ester

United States

#2 May 22, 2010
Any person that has been diagnosed HIV positive, should be held responsible for their actions. That should include spreading Hep. C after being diagnosed, but it does not.

However anyone that engages in pre-marital sex, should also protect themselves from being exposed to such diseases.

ino u2

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 22, 2010
Aunt Ester wrote:
Any person that has been diagnosed HIV positive, should be held responsible for their actions. That should include spreading Hep. C after being diagnosed, but it does not.
However anyone that engages in pre-marital sex, should also protect themselves from being exposed to such diseases.
or any other kind imo.
public nusiances

Jamestown, TN

#4 May 23, 2010
"" despicable "" people all around us.
The paper recently ordered Mark Staggs to jail for 11 months and 29 days for drug poss. and selling
OR leave the county. You would think the judge would have ordered this slut to get out.
The court sure moves in mysterious ways.
BTW , Staggs has been heard saying , he isnt going anywhere.
You betcha

Jamestown, TN

#5 May 23, 2010
public nusiances wrote:
"" despicable "" people all around us.
The paper recently ordered Mark Staggs to jail for 11 months and 29 days for drug poss. and selling
OR leave the county. You would think the judge would have ordered this slut to get out.
The court sure moves in mysterious ways.
BTW , Staggs has been heard saying , he isnt going anywhere.
I sure hope he doesn't go anywhere! I would sure miss seeing his name in the paper every week!
pieceofwork

Cookeville, TN

#6 May 24, 2010
she used to hang at Gaws. tried to pick up different men all the time. d.t went home with her, so did a few others. glad i don't like the dark meat, coulda been me. be careful single ladies, she made tracks thru the men in this town before everyone knew she had aids. just sayin, wrap it, you never know if your new man hit it
JellyBelly

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 24, 2010
is she black? why are you calling her "dark meat"? So when you get HIV you become "dark meat". I am confused
Nasty

Nashville, TN

#8 May 25, 2010
She is a black girl. I have met her in my business. She is NASTY! She has all kinds of diseases beside HIV

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2010
Black has nothing to do with it.
In case you havent noticed lately, Livingston has a growing number of new black residents .
Be nice.
Whatever the case

Livingston, TN

#10 May 25, 2010
If she knows she has it, doesn't tell others and then has sex with them, she should be put under the jail. That's just another way of taking someone out.
former employee

Nashville, TN

#11 May 25, 2010
People would be surprised if they only knew the people in Overton County that had HIV and or Hep. C it is down right scary. Most don't care if they spread this desease or not.
Aunt Ester

United States

#12 May 25, 2010
former employee wrote:
People would be surprised if they only knew the people in Overton County that had HIV and or Hep. C it is down right scary. Most don't care if they spread this desease or not.
Some people that are HIV (or Hep. C) positive do not acknowlege the seriousness of the disease. Some of those have no education reguarding the severity of these life-long diseases.
Aunt Ester

United States

#13 May 25, 2010
What is the punishment and/or sentence for this charge?
people are dumb

Crossville, TN

#14 May 26, 2010
Aunt Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people that are HIV (or Hep. C) positive do not acknowlege the seriousness of the disease. Some of those have no education reguarding the severity of these life-long diseases.
Are you serious?? "Some of those have no education" ---if they know they have-that means that they went to the doc to get tested--therefore the doc told them what they had--and im sure no doc is not going to tell them what to do and what not to do. & they also teach it in school--during sex eduction..and theres a thing called the internet where they can look up the shit they have....and im sure it says how they got it--through sex or needles and hey if u got it that way-then dont do the same thing dumbass...
Its like this...they know they have it-they dont care, or they feel like well, since someone screwed my life up-now im going to screw someone else's up.
i concur

Cookeville, TN

#15 May 26, 2010
Well, if you all keep your business at home where it belongs, then you won't really have to worry about it now, will you? I mean, why is it so important to have sex with a gazillion different people anyway? You know, we were taught, back in the day, that if you get out and do that, then you'll get a disease. Thing is, these days, the disease can kill you. And, I don't agree with the "they screwed my life up" argument. People need to take responsibility for their own actions. Men have the responsibility to use protection, and women have the responsibility to make the suit up or do without. And guys, if a woman tells you she doesn't want you to suit up, then maybe you need to just pass on it.
bad service

Manchester, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2010
The girl u r speaking of told the men she met @ the bar that she was infected with HIV but they chose to have relations with her any way!! Then when their friends found out they said they had no idea & then filed charges!!! She has always been honest about it..just ask her
watch out

Livingston, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2010
Aunt Ester wrote:
Any person that has been diagnosed HIV positive, should be held responsible for their actions. That should include spreading Hep. C after being diagnosed, but it does not.
However anyone that engages in pre-marital sex, should also protect themselves from being exposed to such diseases.
anyone know a girl name Peek, better watch out because she has it BAD
Really

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2010
Personally, I think those with deadly STDs should be posted up just like sex offenders. Just my two cents.
pieceofwork

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2010
when they knowingly spread it they are put on the sex offenders list
would be ashamed

Byrdstown, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2010
for people to know that I am from this town if the only knowledge of the area the people had to go on was Topix. You seem so pathetically ignorant! Tell me, Watch Out, how exactly does one have it "BAD" rather than "NOT-SO-BAD?" Because if it is as you say, BAD, what determines the badness of the deadly virus? How, when she was telling you about her having it, did she describe it to make it so BAD? Please, do tell.
watch out wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone know a girl name Peek, better watch out because she has it BAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Castle Sheriff 2018 5 hr Horny 33
Where is the Money from Govdeals that Livingsto... 9 hr OMG 15
What 10 years of Curtis ,Greg and Rocky has don... 10 hr Beth M 18
Jackie campos 11 hr chad 13
winninghams 12 hr Savage 69
uaw in hutcinson 20 hr Waiting 553
Parker seals women 22 hr Hung 12

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages