Since: Sep 12

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I am a single mom looking for a 2/3 br. I have a full time job. I currently live in an apartment that I have come to realize isn't safe. I don't wanna stay there any longer than I have to.. I'm looking for a mobile/ home I can rent and just start paying $100 a week... I don't wanna have to wait to save the money to move cause these apartments are so unsafe...
Tim

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
What do you look like?

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
What does that matter??
java50

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
OMG28 wrote:
I am a single mom looking for a 2/3 br. I have a full time job. I currently live in an apartment that I have come to realize isn't safe. I don't wanna stay there any longer than I have to.. I'm looking for a mobile/ home I can rent and just start paying $100 a week... I don't wanna have to wait to save the money to move cause these apartments are so unsafe...
you're not going to find a 2 or 3 bedroom trailer for a100. You're looking at 350 or more plus the deposit. which will be the same amount as you rentdo most likely and the asking about your looks because the old pervs will trade that's how most of them are around here you're better off saving or looking for a place somewhere else
java50

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
OMG28 wrote:
you're not going to find a 2 or 3 bedroom trailer around here for 100 dollars a week you'll be paying 350 or more plus deposit, an you're asked about your looks cuz the old pervs take it in trade, that's how some are around here you're better off looking somewhere else!! So good luck to you

Brentwood, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
$100 a week is $400 a month.. In 3 months I'll pay 4-6 months in advance. I'm not gonna trade anything for a place to live.
will try to help

Livingston, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
OMG28 wrote:
check out the ads in both papers every wk.=== you can pull up classified ads on your computer , overton co news, if I hear of anything I will post it, the money shouldn't be a problem if thats the way you want to pay, dont give up keep looking, are you trying to get right in livingston? I will be asking around for you, how big of a family? Good Luck!

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
It's me and 3 kids.. I have been looking.. I would like to be inside livingston as close as I can get. Close to work and my kids school. I will greatly appreciate any help. I know most people like all money up front, but I am honest and work all the time, I have good references on rental history. Thank you...
jbkbii

Rickman, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2012
email me at [email protected] omg 28 we are looking for a honest and dependable renter, very nice 3 bedroom home in livingston

Brentwood, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2012
jbkbii wrote:
email me at [email protected] omg 28 we are looking for a honest and dependable renter, very nice 3 bedroom home in livingston
Thank you.. I have emailed you..

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2012
I'm still looking. Thank you again jbkbii .. I just can't do it at this time..
will try to help

Livingston, TN

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Try not to get too discourged, keep looking and asking......I will too, never give up, things have A way of happening at the least expected moment. good luck, God bless.

Brentwood, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2012
I'm keeping my head up and eyes open.. It's only been 2 days. The issue is.. Most people have tried to help someone before and have gotten burned, which sucks for the honest and good people. I just need a chance, in a few months it would be very beneficial to them..

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Really ?
Helpful

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Well....what you are looking for is tough find...in side city limits...I believe across from save a lot the street that goes in behind the car was there are 3 bedroom trailors back in there that go for 350 per month..other then that I would check LSN that will probably be your best bet.

Brentwood, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2012
I'm looking everywhere thank you for reminding me about LSN..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uaw in hutcinson 8 min day bug 193
Nepotism doesn’t pay. Not In Overton County or ... 19 min Sherri Smith 38
Republican Trump Could Wreak Havoc by Abusing t... 1 hr Bronnie 2
Steven Castle Sheriff 2018 1 hr Tom windle 2
Support group for families of addicts. 8 hr Helping each other 5
Bronnie Meadows will announce that I will be ru... 12 hr johnson1 2
GGGGG Will Weak,Russia Loving Trump pardon himself 14 hr Bronnie Meadows 3

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance