First Prev
of 31
Next Last
free thinker

Walterboro, SC

#1 Sep 28, 2010
If there a god, if so where is the absolute proof?
so sad

Celina, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2010
There will never be enough absolute proof for a free thinker like you.The day of judgement will be YOUR absolute truth.In that day you will find out the saying better late than never want ring true.
free thinker

Walterboro, SC

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Just a question to get people thinking and to hear others point of views.
Absolutely

Byrdstown, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Proof...look in the mirror. You are His creation!
here we go again

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2010
God is real. Thats my P.O.V.
grandma moses

Columbia, TN

#6 Sep 28, 2010
free thinker wrote:
I believe their is can I prove no. Can you prove there isn't?
say what

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2010
there most certainly is a God.look around.if you don't know him or are living out of His will please talk to someone.i will pray for you.faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word.
not me

Walterboro, SC

#8 Sep 28, 2010
God is just mans feable attempt to explain what he can't explain.
finally

Walterboro, SC

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Couldn't agree more "not me" people of thw WORD are all hollier than thou. If you oppose their views you are a bad person. You can get people that will help you more from the local bars than you can from the local churches. That may be because they are too busy fighting within their own churches or putting someone elses down.
not so

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2010
finally wrote:
Couldn't agree more "not me" people of thw WORD are all hollier than thou. If you oppose their views you are a bad person. You can get people that will help you more from the local bars than you can from the local churches. That may be because they are too busy fighting within their own churches or putting someone elses down.
I am sorry you feel this way but that is the farthest from the truth. I have dealt with both sides of the spectrum and the
church(es) have given far more. Those that are in the bars, many, have a good heart but they will not help you more.
Also, by opposing our view(s), does not mean that someone is a bad person, it means they have not put your faith in the Lord and we feel saddened for them.
morning star

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 29, 2010
not so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you feel this way but that is the farthest from the truth. I have dealt with both sides of the spectrum and the
church(es) have given far more. Those that are in the bars, many, have a good heart but they will not help you more.
Also, by opposing our view(s), does not mean that someone is a bad person, it means they have not put your faith in the Lord and we feel saddened for them.
dont feel sad for me, imma doin good
Child of God

Byrdstown, TN

#12 Sep 29, 2010
free thinker wrote:
I ask you to prove there is not a God. How the heck do you think everything got here. I know two rocks banging together, only if God did it.
not judging you

Allons, TN

#13 Sep 29, 2010
I commend your query "is there a GOD?" It is proof that you search for truth, and as the saying goes... the truth will set you free. Since you are a person of such great intelligence and scientific mind, you should google "great men or scientists who believed in GOD." Many men and women of high intellect have succumb to the truth that there is a GOD. I commend you, truly, I do. I believe you to be one of the more intellect of our community because of your question. When you figure it out, make yours a personal relationship with HIM, as you will find it much more satisfying than the modern day "Christians" in this world. It is truly lifting, you will feel light not just in body but also in mind. It is actually quite spooky to believe really. Nothing really matters anymore but the relationship you have with HIM and those HE puts in your path. Your relationship with others and vice versa reflects HIS great presence. Even your relationship to nature and all HE has created is reflected. When you figure it out, you will bend the pages of the WORD with every beat of your heart, just to know the TRUTH. You will find yourself studying Latin and Greek in order to know the true meaning of the original words. It will be worth it. HE promises you. Good luck in your quest. Shalom.
city resident

Norwood, NC

#14 Sep 29, 2010
for those of you that think there is no god,you had better make sure....there are those that meet him every second. suppose you are wrong, is that not a scarry prospect?

“"p.s. i love you."”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 29, 2010
god is real.:) he is my savior.
i wouldn't be anywhere without him.
wtf

Walterboro, SC

#16 Sep 29, 2010
No there is no god. Only idiots that believe in that better than you bullshit. I guess that tooth faries and santa are real too. Well I say there just went the Easter Bunny. Easter what a tub of shit there too.

“"p.s. i love you."”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 29, 2010
wtf wrote:
No there is no god. Only idiots that believe in that better than you bullshit. I guess that tooth faries and santa are real too. Well I say there just went the Easter Bunny. Easter what a tub of shit there too.
there is to a god.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2010
there is no since arguing we can't make believers out of of anyone that does not believe but i bet you this you let little more life pass let their son or daughter be almost taken away,let them have near death experience ,if they live long enough they will be begging the lord to forgive them ,and if they don't well they will have plenty of time to think it over,how anyone can even ask this question just take a look in the eyes of your newborn baby,going to church don't make you a christian,study your Bible,live by it then you are a christian,two places you end up going to bars ,graveyard,or jail .I have lived both sides you want ever be truly happy at the bar, God bless just pray for them thats bout all we can do less you know them then invite them to church ,if dont think its best way just try for 6 months then get back to us God bless I will pray for the lost untill I give up my last breath
Curious

Byrdstown, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2010
doodle poodle wrote:
god is real.:) he is my savior.
i wouldn't be anywhere without him.
AMEN
Curious

Byrdstown, TN

#20 Sep 30, 2010
wtf wrote:
My brother or my sister, may you see the way, the truth, and the life. I know you really believe in him. I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown's Greenhouse 32 min luke 8
Livingston Vet (Sep '11) 1 hr redman 36
Bronnie Meadows 6 hr johnson1 5
Poll Who are you voting for Mayor? 7 hr johnson1 65
The Missionary Position 7 hr John Smith 38
Vote for tax assessor 9 hr Janice J 14
Poll Who are you voting for Alderman between Hooks a... 9 hr Janice J 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages