mr clean

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2008
ok now is rocky dial a joke or what? I heard that he threw a fit over some kind of child care place that was trying 2 start up he made a a big deal out of it they didnt even get 2 open the doors. n my eyes anything 2 help with kids is a goog thing. He must not have any or just dont care
Mud Slinger

Saluda, SC

#2 Apr 13, 2008
mr clean wrote:
ok now is rocky dial a joke or what? I heard that he threw a fit over some kind of child care place that was trying 2 start up he made a a big deal out of it they didnt even get 2 open the doors. n my eyes anything 2 help with kids is a goog thing. He must not have any or just dont care
He has always been like that and always will be.
MEE2

Cookeville, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2008
He's a wild one no doubt...lol
71604alp

Columbia, SC

#4 May 7, 2008
rocky is not a good fire chief.the one you have to worry about is his father-in-law james melton.he has costed this city alot of money.everybody wishes he would retire,even me.we was asked to back up the city on a fire and the boys in our dept.refused if rocky and james was there.
ryapipesclean

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2008
yeah i agree rocky is a joke he about ran me over in that latter truuk like we needed that how about spending that money on something else like schools and new sewer lines!!!!!!!
fireman 9

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2008
Rocky needs to learn soe manners. He thinks he can yell at anyone he pleases. If you ever been on a fire scene or anything else like that with him you know what i mean. We back him up on fire last year he pissed me and many others off. HE EVEN YELLED at the RED CROSS cause they were not set up where he wanted them to. He gets to carried away with his job. I dont mind be told what to do its part of being a firefighter, but rocky takes it to far. He thinks he the only one that knows what he is doing. I will never help him out again on a fire.
klm

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2008
yeah i went to school with him he was a prick then an he is still on etoday
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2008
Owned
I watch hear see

Jamestown, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2008
He gets the fire putout.
its me

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2008
I watch hear see wrote:
He gets the fire putout.
no HE doesn,t ,they do.do you think ev1 but rocky just stands there? fighting a fire is a group effort not just 1 person.
indy no more

Lancaster, SC

#11 Nov 29, 2008
Is he in tight with the mayor or something ?
shannonedmondswi nningham

Jonesville, SC

#12 Dec 26, 2008
I don't know anything about Mr. Dial as far as anything to do with the fire department, but from what I hear he and his wife are both good people, and seem to try to help people if they can. Maybe he just gets caught up in the moment, and is just trying to help get the fires out. All you firefighters do a great job.

Since: Dec 08

Smartt, TN

#13 Dec 26, 2008
Rocky is a great man,Fire Chief and I wish most of you was as good as Rocky..
Go Rocky....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 2 min Billy 2
Trump is a Con-Man and a Brainless Idiot, Unfit... 17 min Peas 2
obama lying piece of shit (Dec '12) 3 hr ted 52
Trump Takes Command 3 hr Billy 4
Trump's Economic Plan Empowers Black Voters 4 hr Billy 1
Trump Medical Records Are False 4 hr Greg Dempsey 1
Nikki quit deleting my post trying to help you ... 4 hr Really 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance