Scsm

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Don't let the hype fool you, go here and get ripped off, check sparta topix if u don't believe
haha

Maryville, TN

#2 Nov 1, 2012
yeah i can agree to that..
bahbah

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2012
sounds like Ciphertek is scared this well wipe them out
Idiot

Socorro, NM

#4 Nov 1, 2012
'well' wipe them or will? You sound like that Charles bell idiot

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Cphertek are rip off artists!
umyeah1212

Maryville, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2012
you can't even spell

Since: Apr 11

Tempe, AZ

#7 Nov 5, 2012
I've been doing some freelance computer repair here for years without ever running afoul of Ciphertek, I guess because they mainly work on business networks and I focus on the home user.

Stephen at Compugeeks must have seen my ad in the Enterprise because he had some old woman call me, ask me details about my name and my business, asked a trick question about viruses and said she'd "get back to me." I could hear her talking to him in the background. I called their Sparta office and told them if they have any questions, they can call me directly, no need to hide behind an old woman.

Anyway, since then I've heard a lot of trash about how they're basically leaving Sparta because their name is ruined there. I can't confirm any of that because this is Topix and I don't have to.

My biggest beef is the name. Anyone who still puts "geeks" in their name like it's perjorative needs to stop. This is the 21st century. We aren't outcasts any more. We run this piece.

lol

Maryville, TN

#8 Nov 6, 2012
thats mr bell for you the owner swindled a bunch of old people for their money to start a wireless isp that tanked , now hes on the run again lololol

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Heaven forbid I left an i out wow typo MORON
john

Cedar Grove, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2013
He has printed a music artist stickers and sticks it on china crap and he is selling illegal copy rights of different artist of these people to gain profit ...beware... con artist is the only type of artist this guy is good at.
oweff

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 18, 2014
hows the store in livingston doing, well?
Still here

Crossville, TN

#14 May 19, 2014
Brawny's brother the" King of Monroe" says he "worked" there on his social network page. Enough said, this man has drawn disability for over 20 years!
rember

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2014
what happend over there last week??
cought

Cookeville, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2014
Here is how he treats his customers. Found this on youtube. There are a lot of people tired of this guys crap but he is dealling with the public on a
1 on 1 bases so each person gets screwed in a difrent way. Just check out how he treted this custiomer.

Since: Aug 14

Cookeville, TN

#17 Aug 6, 2014
I agree its a crap store I went there he charged me a hundred dollars for a power cord
cought

Cookeville, TN

#18 Aug 11, 2014
here_it_beep wrote:
I agree its a crap store I went there he charged me a hundred dollars for a power cord
Hope you werent dumb enought to buy it.
wondering

Crossville, TN

#19 Oct 5, 2015
so they went out of business?
davis

Jamestown, TN

#20 Oct 6, 2015
Is the one behind eye centers???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O.C. Has so many on Welfare or just won't work,... 37 min Judy 50
Why isn't ALL City Owned Vehicles marked as Liv... 3 hr Steve W 22
All you Mayor Hayes supporters, get out your po... 3 hr Steve W 16
should Livingston allow Walmart to build a stor... 3 hr Joe 27
WSMVChannel 4 reported on mayoral election sign... 4 hr Lilly P 66
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 4 hr Jackie chan 1,588
Close down NRA 7 hr victor 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages