Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9724 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

PairAnnoyed

Augusta, GA

#6542 Oct 24, 2012
sir unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
If I told you sticking your hand in a fire would only hurt for about 10 seconds, and if you kept it held to the fire, the fire would give you super powers, and you would simply try it?
You would probably still say no right?
Well what if I told you I was a doctor, and REALLY promised to you that me and my colleagues spent billions(of your money) on research, to make sure they are "ok"? And yes we found out this method was indeed AWESOME, and every child should burn the ever loving shit out of their hands immediately, so they do not get left out.
This is EXACTLY the same theory of what you speak of. The "research" is about 90% wrong and invalid. The "medical" association keeps those "funds" and simply puts 10%, to the most hoodwinked "research" you can possibly do, and then promise it is ok.
Also, why in the hell do you trust the same "industry", that has the cure for aids,cancer,and many other diseases but fails to GIVE them to the people who are "sick" with them? Yes they do have a US Patent number for cures for cancer,aids, and diseases, but with no sick people, how are they going to turn those massive profits?
Take Care
You are correct. I am the holder of the patents you speak of, but I have relinquished all my rights to these patents, so feel free to make and distribute these cures to your hearts content.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6544 Oct 25, 2012
PairAnnoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I am the holder of the patents you speak of, but I have relinquished all my rights to these patents, so feel free to make and distribute these cures to your hearts content.
Your attempt at sarcasm is not flattering to you at all. In fact it makes you sound rather foolish. Please give more thought to what you post before you post it; not for my/our sakes, but for your own.
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#6545 Oct 25, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt at sarcasm is not flattering to you at all. In fact it makes you sound rather foolish. Please give more thought to what you post before you post it; not for my/our sakes, but for your own.
Dum my homework, you are correct also. These crazies need professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6546 Oct 25, 2012
PairAnnoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dum my homework, you are correct also. These crazies need professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Thank you for making my point.

Paris, TN

#6548 Oct 25, 2012
test
tired

San Jose, CA

#6549 Oct 25, 2012
I am tired of everyone getting the flu vaccine then getting sick and complaining about it. You just shot yourself up with a live virus and you wonder why you're sick...seriously!?
pdmerritt

Socorro, NM

#6550 Oct 25, 2012
Youre barking up the wrong tree concerning whooping cough and its supposed mutation..you would be closer to hitting that mark investigating CRD in poultry..there is no vacine for that..only treatment..or breed it out of the flock..
pdmerritt

Socorro, NM

#6551 Oct 25, 2012
CRD in poultry oft ti mes occurs after bout with pox ..and also a pre,cursor to pox .even in vac Flocks..personal observation only..
pdmerritt

Socorro, NM

#6552 Oct 25, 2012
Theres more..but I aint telling you..
wlee07

United States

#6553 Oct 25, 2012
No
big mommy

Conover, NC

#6554 Oct 26, 2012
They are kids in our schools that has never had their shots and the mom will tell you that her kids has not had them and are not getting them
what tha

Thomasville, NC

#6555 Oct 26, 2012
lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
and more and more autistic children are surfacing constantly . do the shots have anything to do with it idk...i feel it should be a parents decision whether to immunized THEIR child or not....HOWEVER FINALLY A TOPIC ON TOPIX WORTH TALKING ABOUT!!!:)
what tha

Thomasville, NC

#6556 Oct 26, 2012
tired wrote:
I am tired of everyone getting the flu vaccine then getting sick and complaining about it. You just shot yourself up with a live virus and you wonder why you're sick...seriously!?
COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! THEY ARE ALL LIVE VIRUSES YOUR INJECTING......seriously when was the last time you heard of a polio epidemic?!! Have you EVER heard of anyone dying from chicken pox??? some are just a bit ridiculous!!!
voices

Sparta, TN

#6557 Oct 26, 2012
"High temperature, high pitched scream and then silence."

http://followingvaccinations.com/
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6559 Oct 27, 2012
what tha wrote:
<quoted text>
and more and more autistic children are surfacing constantly . do the shots have anything to do with it idk...i feel it should be a parents decision whether to immunized THEIR child or not....HOWEVER FINALLY A TOPIC ON TOPIX WORTH TALKING ABOUT!!!:)
Talk is great to stimulate thought, and even educate, but what then? Without action, what is the point?

I see lots of arguing back and forth, and tons of posts that say nothing and mean less, but what I don't see are invitations to join groups to petition the government to kindly keep its abnormally large proboscis out of our business. In another thread there's a link to a chapter in an online book, "Democracy in America" that is really eye-opening.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/DETOC/ch4_0...

This was written before political science was relegated to the "mind murderingly boring" category in our libraries, so it isn't that bad.:-)
what tha

High Point, NC

#6560 Oct 27, 2012
Agreed!
working out

Baxter, TN

#6561 Oct 27, 2012
lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
I got the mumps,I have never been out of the states and I have had all of my immunizations. I do not believe all of them should be mandatory, with that being said any that are mandatory for school entrance should be the same as it has always been. And in case no one has noticed/ been listening, The government is BROKE!!!! The representatives/ silly people running the government are the rich ones....
what tha

High Point, NC

#6562 Oct 27, 2012
working out wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the mumps,I have never been out of the states and I have had all of my immunizations. I do not believe all of them should be mandatory, with that being said any that are mandatory for school entrance should be the same as it has always been. And in case no one has noticed/ been listening, The government is BROKE!!!! The representatives/ silly people running the government are the rich ones....
preach on brother/sister!!!! AGREE!!!!!!

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6563 Oct 27, 2012
working out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, I just dont simply believe that ANY should be allowed at all, especially if you go deep into many of diseases and cancers, you will realize most are man made from the get go, yes most are made in labs.

Not for you but for the majority, well you if your also interested.

Just look and see where each disease,flu,cancers, and many more even come from... Not how you can contract these diseases or how to prevent from getting them, actually research their origins and how they came to be. Sadly most should see the "blind" truth, that they were created for simply 2 reasons.

Profits and Population Control, it is that simple. Many would ask why? Just read the P&P "theory", it would explain why, very easily.

The hard part for most people to swallow, is that the government and medical corporation is not "working" for your well being and taking care of people. Its simply turned into a profit solution.

Take cancer again, there is proven methods that cure cancer, and NOT a one is current in the industry. They hide these factors from the population and give you "treatments" that are to suppress the cancers, which secretly just "quiet" them down, and actually make them worse or open you up to more side effects to make even more profits off of.

Take AIDS - Man made immune system disease, yes man made in a lab, not from monkeys or whatever shit excuses they make. They have a US Patent # for the cure of AIDS alone, yet it is not in open market, nor even discussed. Sadly the community, would rather gain profits off your suffering than actually fix your sickness.

This example set can go on and on, we have "cure alls" that could easily rid so many nasty things, that make humans sick and suffer, but the US especially, only wants to succeed at making money and has lost the origins of their practice.

Far as keeping everyone "safe", anyone ever remember the term "survival of the fittest" ? We have lost touch with that reality alone, and we simply expect EVERYONE to make it, even if they are weak or not. Sometimes the "weak" do have to die, yes it sounds horrible, but sounds a lot better than the current shit population we have now, who expects a minor headache to be cured immediately, or "depression" manics who feel down and out.

The human body and mind is more than enough, to fix whatever may "ail" your person. Yes I understand the fact of broken bones and cuts, but then again it plays into the survival of the fittest.

Take Care
!nbx

Chatsworth, GA

#6564 Oct 27, 2012
McMahon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prisoner halfway house Timothy Community 2 min Vet101 180
Cop in wreck 22 min Vet101 5
WSMV to possibly do story with Garrett 24 min Vet101 6
Educated voters vs others 2 hr Dumocrats 21
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 4 hr johnson1 13
Nikki hummEl needs pills 4 hr johnson1 2
prisoner Halfway House TIMOTHY COMMUNITY 12 hr justheard 43

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance