greg covers up for walker in sex trade

greg covers up for walker in sex trade

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
thats messed up

Rickman, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2010
b.w. has been let go from the police dept. from what little i can find out because of the trying to hide it he arrested a woman and then trayed sex to dismiss the charges. the d.a. in cookeville was involved and greg took a letter of resignation from walker. if this did happen and being hes gone i think it did. greg should have fired him because this is wrong for people of livingston not to know the truth. this should be a black eye to the dept. and not a cover up. i think this goes back to the beer drinking buddies and not whats right. i think that the news media should be called because THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!
Johnson

Dickson, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
If this happened it is everybodys business. It is a felony and should not allowed to be dropped for just a resignation. Mayor Hayes should ask for an outside investigation, if for nothing else to clear the officier and the department and to restore the publics faith in our police force.
Ugh

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2010
If your faith in the police force has been shaken that deeply by a rumor then you never really had any faith to begin with....
Johnson

Dickson, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Ugh wrote:
If your faith in the police force has been shaken that deeply by a rumor then you never really had any faith to begin with....
You seem to be in the know,clarify this rumor for me and restore my faith in your department.
The Wise One

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be in the know,clarify this rumor for me and restore my faith in your department.
I think its all stupid that if its true hang the guy if not then investigate and find out but yes every one has a right to know our taxes pay there checks so we have the right to know....
haha

Monroe, TN

#7 Sep 9, 2010
The Wise One wrote:
<quoted text>I think its all stupid that if its true hang the guy if not then investigate and find out but yes every one has a right to know our taxes pay there checks so we have the right to know....
why hang him? did they hang you?
Ugh

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be in the know,clarify this rumor for me and restore my faith in your department.
Why would you think I'm in the know? I know nothing. Why is it MY department? It's no more mine than yours. If you quit your job tomorrow would you like people spreading gossip as to why on a public forum?

Doesn't seem like there is a story here to me folks. Seems like a lot of useless gossip.
city resident

Norwood, NC

#9 Sep 9, 2010
i dont have faith or anything good from the dept. headed by greg, he has too much to hide himself.curtis, as i have said will let greg place the last straw on, i know and everyone else that pays attention, that its all about payback, to even tolarate greg
Ugh

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2010
city resident wrote:
i dont have faith or anything good from the dept. headed by greg, he has too much to hide himself.curtis, as i have said will let greg place the last straw on, i know and everyone else that pays attention, that its all about payback, to even tolarate greg
Would you like to borrow a flashlight so you can find a coherent sentence? At no point did any of what you said make sense.
glimmer

Norwood, NC

#11 Sep 9, 2010
i am sure it is coherent to greg and curtis. you know what you can do with that flashlight and dont for get to turn it own sa you can find you way out...is that to incoherent for you. you wouldnt understand for as stated...for those who pays attention
Ugh

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2010
Pays attention? Who is attention and how do I get on this pays list?

I'll give your poor grammar the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant for those who pay attention. If that is the case then what exactly is it you are paying attention to? Topix? The local factory gossip? Please I would like to know so I can "pays attention" as well and be "in the know" like you.
If the 4th grade was the roughest 6 years of your life you're in no position to be handing out life lessons chief.

Let me crack an egg of knowledge on you Mr. Hawking (a joke that will fly completely over your head) if you have such an issue with Greg and Curtis why not nut up and tell them about it instead of making thinly-veiled threats on an internet forum.
grandma moses

Jamestown, TN

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Ugh wrote:
Pays attention? Who is attention and how do I get on this pays list?
I'll give your poor grammar the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant for those who pay attention. If that is the case then what exactly is it you are paying attention to? Topix? The local factory gossip? Please I would like to know so I can "pays attention" as well and be "in the know" like you.
If the 4th grade was the roughest 6 years of your life you're in no position to be handing out life lessons chief.
Let me crack an egg of knowledge on you Mr. Hawking (a joke that will fly completely over your head) if you have such an issue with Greg and Curtis why not nut up and tell them about it instead of making thinly-veiled threats on an internet forum.
I agree good question.Why don't he face them, not man enough imo.Makes me wonder why he hates law enforcement so badly.
la verdad

Camden, SC

#14 Sep 9, 2010
He will be working for WB within the year, or in Jackson County or Celina.

F*ck the police...
Bunch of rednecks and illiterated who can't even spell police.

So now that makes...
John Mackie - Multiple Domestic assaults, killing a guy in cold blood.
Lee Dulworth - Selling govt confiscated guns and illegal use of taxpayer funds.
Jacob Boswell - Tipping off drug deals to the dealers.
Brandon Walker - Soliciting prostitution.

Add Tim Porter who harasses people and young women, Ashley tharp who has the IQ of a box of raisins, and all the rest and I'm soooo glad I no longer preside in overton county. Fentress ain't great but it's not this bad...
Really

Charlotte, TN

#15 Sep 9, 2010
la verdad wrote:
He will be working for WB within the year, or in Jackson County or Celina.
F*ck the police...
Bunch of rednecks and illiterated who can't even spell police.
So now that makes...
John Mackie - Multiple Domestic assaults, killing a guy in cold blood.
Lee Dulworth - Selling govt confiscated guns and illegal use of taxpayer funds.
Jacob Boswell - Tipping off drug deals to the dealers.
Brandon Walker - Soliciting prostitution.
Add Tim Porter who harasses people and young women, Ashley tharp who has the IQ of a box of raisins, and all the rest and I'm soooo glad I no longer preside in overton county. Fentress ain't great but it's not this bad...
Preside? Over which court your honor?
city resident

Norwood, NC

#16 Sep 9, 2010
golly walley, i didnt know we where be graded on topix for grammer and spelling, the main thing you get the idea
Really

Cookeville, TN

#17 Sep 9, 2010
Well the rest of the post was full of crap so I thought maybe at least the part about being a judge wasn't a lie. So it appears our Sancho pal is batting 1000 in the BS league....
Clip

Byrdstown, TN

#18 Sep 9, 2010
What are all you bright balls ganna do when your IPs are public. Don't think someone is not working on that. They can break in to Google, NASA and Banks but you don't think they will figure this one out. AAHAHHhahahhAHhhahaHahhhahhahH AhahHHAHAhaAahahHaha
Time is a tickin. Pack your bags.
la verdad

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2010
Really wrote:
Well the rest of the post was full of crap so I thought maybe at least the part about being a judge wasn't a lie. So it appears our Sancho pal is batting 1000 in the BS league....
exactly what is inaccurate about what i've said?

every single thing has been either proven, admitted to, or published in local newspapers..

Cept the tharp thing, but she is pretty much mentally handicapped.
la verdad

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2010
Clip wrote:
What are all you bright balls ganna do when your IPs are public. Don't think someone is not working on that. They can break in to Google, NASA and Banks but you don't think they will figure this one out. AAHAHHhahahhAHhhahaHahhhahhahH AhahHHAHAhaAahahHaha
Time is a tickin. Pack your bags.
Actually no, I don't.
And even if they did, Sullivan Vs. The New York times.

Google it.
No one can do jack, free speech is free speech as long as you can provide evidence, and everything i said has evidence.

Boswell - was fired for that reason
dulworth - was indicted
walker - was fired
Porter - has received reprimands over harassment of citizens.
Mackie - is under investigation for the eibel incident and foul play.

So do something.
winthorp roberson

Santa Clara, CA

#21 Sep 9, 2010
it happened.
like someone has said, he will be working for wb before long or in celina.
lets not forget our mayor was terminated from his police career concerning things unworthy of a livingston police officer YET he is now the commander in chief of the whole shitting municipality. this has to be normal because the people who live here could care less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marvin hall (Aug '10) 1 hr Prayer 4
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 3 hr Worker 8
Republicans Are great at parroting the far rig... 3 hr Worker 1
Tim Hall 3 hr Real Big 5
Nikki quit deleting my post trying to help you ... 8 hr Lol 8
prisoner halfway house Timothy Community 10 hr Paul 171
Trump Medical Records Are False 10 hr hahahahah 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages