just curious

Byrdstown, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Was curious who was arrested at coopers the other day. Anyone know?
huh

Kingston Springs, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2010
theres no telling alot of losers work there..
please

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Anyone that works at a recycling center has to be a good worker. Losers as you call it don't work. They sit at home on the computer all day. huh
yea

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2010
i think theres a guy that works there and his wife is a wh#re she sleeps with everyone even one of his co workers!! talking about spreading the love around nasty skank
Go away

Livingston, TN

#5 Mar 3, 2010
no way in hell i would work for them. they got a taste of money these past few years and it went to their head.
Dale

Livingston, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Go away wrote:
no way in hell i would work for them. they got a taste of money these past few years and it went to their head.
They probably won't hire you and that is the reason you don't like them.
no way

Byrdstown, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Man o Man, what if topix can be tracked someday, they will never find you in those 2 x 2 cubes of metal. They are hard working people but if I were them I would smash you and give you a metal jacket dip in Dale Hollow. Yababy, swim fool.
MEB

Livingston, TN

#8 May 22, 2010
Look I know Cindy all my life and she was dirt poor, growing up and now she got money it went to her head. So was Steve.
haters

Livingston, TN

#9 May 22, 2010
talk about the hate, they ate providing JOBS and in this economy are still trying to grow to provide more jobs, and give back to our community. so start with nothing build a business through hard work give jobs and you are hated IMO don't add up well from me thank you coopers
haters

Livingston, TN

#10 May 22, 2010
sorry are no ate
junk man

Livingston, TN

#11 May 22, 2010
Cooper owner are real nice people they work hard all there live i know them when they did not have a dime to there name on the mt. if it was not for them some of you sorry a-- would be hurting because you would have no moey because they no other place that pay like Coopers for junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrests 1 hr wanted 1
Why doesn't Curtis List Jobs to be filled and ... 1 hr Todd Caughney 13
its almost check day! 1 hr Billy 2
What's Republican's Doing? 1 hr Billy 1
Old Wendys Building 3 hr Heisenberg 12
What has happen at First Baptist Church 9 hr Indoctrinated 13
Rebecca Hawkins 13 hr Not surprised 1
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE