who is the guy that drives the big bl...
hey

Columbia, SC

#22 Oct 25, 2008
Matt Brady has a girlfriend and so does Dustin.
Tabbatha

London, KY

#25 Oct 27, 2008
Dustin has a really nice truck and the last i heard he was dating kayla but i dont get to talk to him much.

“People = Washing Machines.”

Since: Oct 08

Cookeville.

#26 Nov 2, 2008
Wow, I'm so glad I don't drive thru L-town very much.... ha, if a vehicle's all it takes to get a date in that town... aww hell... the'd be all up on my truck too! Damn, would you poor girls get your own badass vehicles and STOP worrying so much about what a guy drives? A truck don't make his personality, and just cause he drives a nice vehicle DOESN'T mean he's going to pay your way in life. Stop acting like a child, geeez! I know I bought my truck (hey, look, a Dodge Ram on chrome 22s... OMG OMG OMG!*rolls eyes*) because *I*(read this, because I) wanted it, and I liked it, not because it would get a date... if you're that shallow, please don't jump in the pool - you may drown.
myhubby

Jonesville, SC

#28 Nov 3, 2008
My husband drives a big blue dodge....its the one with the rebel flags in the windows....don't think hes the one your lookin for though....sounds like hes a little older than you!!! LOL
nooooo

Mount Vernon, KY

#29 Nov 4, 2008
some people just cant take when other people do well for themselves.
nooooo

Mount Vernon, KY

#30 Nov 4, 2008
yes i know i put it on here 3 times

Cookeville.

#31 Nov 4, 2008
What are you talkin about nooooo? Because "gettin a guy (or girl, for that matter) that drives a certain vehicle just because you like it" does not mean "doing well for themselves" - its the person IN the truck, and I know damn well looks aren't everything. Sorry to be blunt, but, well, thats just how I am. I guess when you have guys coming up to you "OMG I LOVE YOUR CAR/TRUCK/SUV!! LETS GO OUT!!" you get to the point where people's shallowness makes you laugh...

“i think it's funny..and u do 2”

MONROE,TN

#32 Nov 5, 2008
just wondering wrote:
anybody know any information on these guys
okay im pretty sure this is HOLLY..right...the girl that was calling my bf???? that was from kentucky.... and dustin cooper has a gf her name is kayla gilpatrick and thats all u need to know about him....if u wanna know bout matt brady look em up on myspace....
Brandi

Monroe, TN

#33 Nov 7, 2008
I got your b/f girl.You better be checking up on him and checking his cell phone

Cookeville.

#34 Nov 7, 2008
WWWOOOOOWWWW.... thats not even cool; if you know they're taken, why try to take them from the one their taken by? Not even cool.
nooooo

London, KY

#35 Nov 7, 2008
Sorry miss difficult i miss understood. yes it is crazy to pick someone just for what they drive i have met sun jurks before that way but Dustin is a good buy anyone that gets him will not regret it. i hope him and kayla do well.

Cookeville.

#36 Nov 7, 2008
Yeah, I'll agree, even tho I've only met him a handful of times. But I just hate how shallow girls have allowed themeselves to become.

MONROE,TN

#37 Nov 7, 2008
i didnt mean 2 b a bitch bout it but im friends with both of em and kg and d are happy and 2gether sooo ya i dont like ppl who mess someone thats dating someone.....and if the comment was bout checkin my bf??? welll i know where my bf is at and i know how that girl got his number sooo i aint got nuttin 2 worry bout....and as for matt brady hes single but hes hung up on savannah wilkerson from celina soo idk how thatd go 4 u either...
tosha is stupid

Monroe, TN

#38 Nov 8, 2008
Tosha Melton wrote:
i didnt mean 2 b a bitch bout it but im friends with both of em and kg and d are happy and 2gether sooo ya i dont like ppl who mess someone thats dating someone.....and if the comment was bout checkin my bf??? welll i know where my bf is at and i know how that girl got his number sooo i aint got nuttin 2 worry bout....and as for matt brady hes single but hes hung up on savannah wilkerson from celina soo idk how thatd go 4 u either...
You're a moron. Dustin Cooper is a dumbass.

Cookeville.

#39 Nov 8, 2008
I'm just wondering who Tosha became the "moron" in all this? Personally, I think the girl who wants to know who a guy is "because she likes his truck" is the moron who needs a life and her own damn vehicle...
tosha is stupid

Monroe, TN

#40 Nov 8, 2008
Well miss difficult, if you knew Tosha you would understand. If you don't know Mr. Dustin Cooper, you aren't missing anything. His truck isn't even that nice. His parents have money and that's the only reason he has any friends.
Your stupid

Springfield, SC

#41 Nov 8, 2008
Sounds like somebody is a little jealous! Hell he must of turned your ass down so u think you gotta get on here and try to run him in the ground your pathetic! And if your gonna run your mouth about tosha say it to her damn face! And i'd say whatever you drive isn't nothing compared to dustin's truck so shut the hell up and get a life.

MONROE,TN

#42 Nov 8, 2008
tosha is stupid wrote:
Well miss difficult, if you knew Tosha you would understand. If you don't know Mr. Dustin Cooper, you aren't missing anything. His truck isn't even that nice. His parents have money and that's the only reason he has any friends.
okay first off atleast i can post my f'n name on here unlike u and i know dustin and hes not a dumbass...he has friends because ppl like em...who cares what his mom and dad have...id say u just jealous cuz u aint got em...and moron???? ahahha nice...good choice of words...moron cause i told the truth????? the girl said she wanted 2 know who drove the vehicle and i told her and told her not 2 worry about him...theres been issues there that u obviously dont have a clue about soooo....until u can put your name on here and u can talk about something that makes sense best thing i know 2 tell ya is 2 find another topic on here to discuss cuz obviously ur the moron who has no idea wtf ur talkin about and has no idea wtf is goin on....

MONROE,TN

#43 Nov 8, 2008
Your stupid wrote:
Sounds like somebody is a little jealous! Hell he must of turned your ass down so u think you gotta get on here and try to run him in the ground your pathetic! And if your gonna run your mouth about tosha say it to her damn face! And i'd say whatever you drive isn't nothing compared to dustin's truck so shut the hell up and get a life.
yaa i have a problem with ppl not saying nothin 2 my face alot hahah i dont think im hard 2 find and yeah dustin is liked by alot of girls soo id say whoever the girl is prob is some loser he didnt give the time of day 2 and who cares what ppl drive....wow its a blue dodge...hes also got a dinky clunker id say ppl would still hang with em if he didnt even have a car...hell id go pick em up hahaha sooo yaa ima agree with ya
Yes

Springfield, SC

#44 Nov 8, 2008
I wish he would quiten that thing down I have to hear it only 1000 times a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSMV to possibly do story with Garrett 11 min johnson1 3
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 13 min johnson1 10
Amber gaw (Jan '12) 1 hr johnson1 276
Remembering Classmates who are Gone but Not For... (Oct '08) 6 hr johnson1 881
Money from Army Junk for Livingston 9 hr johnson1 9
Republicans Are great at parroting the far rig... 10 hr johnson1 3
marvin hall (Aug '10) 20 hr Hot Dam 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance