helicopter going too far on dale holl...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
UF Fan

United States

#204 Jun 4, 2012
If UF fans are so bad, please explain why only UT fans act as bullies on the interstates trying to get to the stadium or local pub with a big screen television? Actually, you are the only person I've seen or heard say something so ignorant. I've lived in Tennessee all my life, always been a UF fan, and personally think UT plays horribly and has for years. I mean really, in retaliation you rednecks wanted to name a sewage plant after your beloved Kiffen. Now, please tell me again who is rude? Again, you all proved my long-standing thoughts.
michael

Cookeville, TN

#205 Jun 4, 2012
hell yes
Go Home

Livingston, TN

#206 Jun 4, 2012
"Florida fans are literally insane. I can find almost no other fans that are as rude and disrespectful as Gator fans.

There is a saying out there that if other fans drink their team's Kool-Aid, then Gator fans drink GatoradeĀ—and a lot of it.

There are lots of reports of Florida fans spitting beer over opposing fans, verbally attacking them, and being arrested. The Tuscaloosa police even watched out for certain Florida fans after posting a video online.

Other SEC fans are more than enthusiastic to claim Gator fans are some of the rudest, most classless and craziest in their conference."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/905155-col...

Your team moved down the list to number 6 we are 7 I guess that means you fans are worse.

BTW, you proved my long-standing thoughts. You did start this fight didn't you? You took a topic and completely changed it and for what? Florida fans do not drive any better. No one here loves Kiffen, and I never did. He left us with a long list of reasons for disliking him. I was at a game years ago where we beat Florida and had a UF fan try to piss on us so yeah I'd say I have a reason to dislike UF fans. I've never seen that out of a UT fan.
Ultimate Vols Fan

Livingston, TN

#207 Jun 4, 2012
UF Fan wrote:
If UF fans are so bad, please explain why only UT fans act as bullies on the interstates trying to get to the stadium or local pub with a big screen television? Actually, you are the only person I've seen or heard say something so ignorant. I've lived in Tennessee all my life, always been a UF fan, and personally think UT plays horribly and has for years. I mean really, in retaliation you rednecks wanted to name a sewage plant after your beloved Kiffen. Now, please tell me again who is rude? Again, you all proved my long-standing thoughts.
You must be a woman. First, you start an argument and then when they gave you a dose of your own medicine you became sanctimonious.
Anonymous

Norwood, NC

#208 Jun 4, 2012
yup yup wrote:
fact facts fact not a rumor he was seen at the lake with kids jumpin out the copter then it was on there house boat when the story broke out on the news the copter disappeared lol.

"yup yup" wasn't u brought up not to judge people? Hell get ALL your facts straight before you start judging or accusing someone of doing something and for all you other people out there tryin to start crap about all this just shut up..... It didn't concern you and you weren't involved ..... That was a small jump .... Sligo? it's way higher then what they jumped ... when all u "adults" were kids you probably jumped off old bridges and stuff so I don't wanna hear it
whatever

Monroe, TN

#209 Jun 4, 2012
The Bygod wrote:
<quoted text>
"yup yup" wasn't u brought up not to judge people? Hell get ALL your facts straight before you start judging or accusing someone of doing something and for all you other people out there tryin to start crap about all this just shut up..... It didn't concern you and you weren't involved ..... That was a small jump .... Sligo? it's way higher then what they jumped ... when all u "adults" were kids you probably jumped off old bridges and stuff so I don't wanna hear it
Not everyone did that. You can tell the ones that did because they are not right in the head. Some people on here were involved. If dumb people want to hurt themselves go for it but don't hurt innocent people.Tell us what the facts are big boy.
UF Fan

United States

#210 Jun 5, 2012
Sweetie, I've seen UT fans block the roads when they gang up with their little kiddie pompons and flags simply because they spot another of their kind. I've witnessed them (UT fans) holding up an ambulance on 75, not let semi trucks merge with traffic and run them (18 wheelers) off the road, key other teams' fans' cars, and more. Saw people in Knoxville wearing Alabama hear get shunned in a restaurant, because "it would be against her religious beliefs" - because someone has their priorities mixed up. I have friends who have had tires slashed for having Gators decals and plates. UT fans get all bent out of shape when someone doesn't agree with them on football and make it their mission to become as obnoxious as possible about it.

PS; I don't drink Gatorade but you, my dear, must drink an awful lot of HATERADE!
Really

Clinton, SC

#211 Jun 5, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselves why are you continuing to post on this it's way old news! You all need to move on and find something new to run your mouths about grow the hell up. Thanks and have a nice day!
Anonymous

Allons, TN

#212 Jun 5, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone did that. You can tell the ones that did because they are not right in the head. Some people on here were involved. If dumb people want to hurt themselves go for it but don't hurt innocent people.Tell us what the facts are big boy.

Man I've jumped off some pretty high stuff and there ain't a thing wrong with me and why does everyone have to make this heli thing such a big deal? Was any one hurt? No.... These ppl knew what they were doin or they wouldn't have done it in the first place. It's just like everyone tying thier boats together in front of the cliffs ... Thy do it so they can watch everyone jump off ... It's the redneck yacht Club anyone could have gotten around the show
I do not care

Livingston, TN

#213 Jun 5, 2012
UF Fan wrote:
Sweetie, I've seen UT fans block the roads when they gang up with their little kiddie pompons and flags simply because they spot another of their kind. I've witnessed them (UT fans) holding up an ambulance on 75, not let semi trucks merge with traffic and run them (18 wheelers) off the road, key other teams' fans' cars, and more. Saw people in Knoxville wearing Alabama hear get shunned in a restaurant, because "it would be against her religious beliefs" - because someone has their priorities mixed up. I have friends who have had tires slashed for having Gators decals and plates. UT fans get all bent out of shape when someone doesn't agree with them on football and make it their mission to become as obnoxious as possible about it.
PS; I don't drink Gatorade but you, my dear, must drink an awful lot of HATERADE!
You are obnoxious. If you want to talk sports start a topic for that. This topic needs a rest.
crowder

Livingston, TN

#214 Jun 10, 2012
If you fall out you cann always apply for 911 director. Like Masiongale did and got director, it's time for a change.
Kojac

Monroe, TN

#215 Jun 10, 2012
I seen a helicopter flying close to my house today it just kept circling. I think it was a small black one.They did this for hours.I was afraid that someone would jump out of it onto my home LOL or land in the pond. Not sure what they were up to but will be watching for them again. you all better not start anything with me.
heyy

Livingston, TN

#216 Jul 2, 2012
Me Me 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It did look fun. I couldn't do it, but looked like fun. I don't think people would be so mad if they were doing it in a different spot, or with some one trained to do that. Somebody could make some money on ole dale hollow if they opened a thrills business.
yess they could but i would not do it unless someone trained does it there lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSMV to possibly do story with Garrett 3 min johnson1 3
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 5 min johnson1 10
Amber gaw (Jan '12) 1 hr johnson1 276
Remembering Classmates who are Gone but Not For... (Oct '08) 5 hr johnson1 881
Money from Army Junk for Livingston 9 hr johnson1 9
Republicans Are great at parroting the far rig... 10 hr johnson1 3
marvin hall (Aug '10) 20 hr Hot Dam 5

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance